This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The First Class Trial

Topic » The First Class Trial

1816 days 16 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*London side glances over to Varien*

London: For our first discussion, we need to begin with the weapon itself. The blood covered awl with the carving of wong on it’s sides...
1816 days 16 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Hana nods*

"It fits the description. It's wider at the base, and narrower at the tip."
1816 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
*Varien nods in agreement*

Yes, I think we can all agree that this tool is the murder weapon in this case.
1816 days 16 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
"So now that's out of the way, where did it come from?"
1816 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
Evidently, I believe Vivi brought it with her to the ship.
1816 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
What about the bloody shard of glass? I don't see how it got bloody or broken unless it was involved in the crime, and a shard of glass also make a convenient makeshift dagger...
1816 days 16 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Hana shakes her head at the glass comment*

"Way too small."
1816 days 15 hours ago
dawnpeacly
London: The blackened was most likely in a hurry due to the bloodbath they caused... so they threw it into the chute without any thought, hoping it would be disposed.
1816 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Hana - "But do we believe Vivian used it to kill?"
1816 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
You would naturally deduce that Vivi brought it, though that necessarily doesn't mean that she's responsible
1816 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
While I am not entirely sure what type of products she creates for her Etsy shop, she is the only one who would logically who would bring this with her. Plus her name on the side only supports that point.
1816 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Hana - "Yes, I think we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is Vivian's"
1816 days 15 hours ago
dawnpeacly
London: As of now, with the lack of an alibi and the evidence that points right towards her, Vivi is our current suspect.
1816 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
The scratch marks on her doorknob suggest someone broke into her room and stole it. However that brings up a few interesting points.
1816 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
"I'm sorry but you're wrong!"

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!