This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The First Class Trial

Topic » The First Class Trial

1816 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
But the thing is, the scratches on her door PROVE that she likely didn't do anything.

The bobby pin we found was likely used to pick the locks of the rooms, and the killer could have easily used the pin to break into Vivi's room to get the awl, which is supported by the scratches.
1816 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
That's true, but we can't scratch out Vivi as a suspect due to that, she could have picked her door to make it look like she was framed.
1816 days 16 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
"Vivian does have an alibi. Not just myself, but everyone who was in the Dining Room last night. I walked away before the murder, so I know that puts me in a bad light, but Vivian was in the Dining Room with other Classmates when I left, and later when I came back through they were still talking and introducing one another. I can safely say, Vivian didn't have the time to do the Murder and stash the evidence. Especially without the others noticing."
1816 days 16 hours ago
dawnpeacly
London: So many possibilities, but only one culprit...
1816 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
Why would Vivi lock her own room and then break into it, what if she was trapped outside? what if she couldn't fix the door? what if she was spotted? It's too risky in so many ways when she could have just grabbed the awl and done it in easier fashion
1816 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
I think it's important to discuss when the awl was stolen.
1816 days 16 hours ago
dawnpeacly
London: Hmm, I was ignorant Hana, my apologies. It seems that vivi has an alibi in her favor.
1816 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
Purely due to that point, the culprit would of had to avoid detection when doing it.
1816 days 16 hours ago
dawnpeacly
London: Both the murders took place at 10 PM. We can deduce that the stealing of the awl most likely happened before 10 and after 8, when nighttime is announced.
1816 days 16 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Hana glances at Varian*

"That... I don't know. There was a period of time where everyone went to their rooms, but they couldn't steal it if she was in the room at that time."
1816 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
Monokuma can correct me if I'm wrong, but since we can't go into each other's rooms during the night, the awl must have been stolen during the day time.
1816 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
what about the pills we found? couldn't have vivi been drugged so the killer could have easily accessed her room?
1816 days 16 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Hana glances at the clocks*

"Could the killer have stolen the weapon when Vivian went to the Dining Room? It would've been right before the murders took place, because it was after Monokuma had his little "nighttime announcement"
1816 days 16 hours ago
dawnpeacly
London: Good thinking Hana... Who was all in the dining room?
1816 days 16 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Monokuma UPUPUPUPUPs*

"You can't go into an OCCUPIED room for NAUGHTY NAUGHTY. HOWEVER I will not stop some young despicable fiend who tries to get into someone else's room for nefarious purposes. That's just bad juju"

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!