This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

1707 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
LIVE Tomorrow @8:00PM EST.
1706 days 16 hours ago
manalord
Hopefully this challenge isnt disgusting.. I might -actually- try for once
1706 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
You may begin to check-in! This is a strict check-in, you cannot compete if you check in later than 8:05PM EST.
1706 days 15 hours ago
Robbyjak
Here
1706 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
here
1706 days 15 hours ago
Jxhn
Hi
1706 days 15 hours ago
BluJay112
hi
1706 days 15 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hey
1706 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Usually, tonight's challenge is played later in seasons, but I'm a bit of a sadist and want to torture you all.

:-)
1706 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
= Taormina =
- Robby
- John
- Nick
- Brittany
1706 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, check-in is officially closed. Instructions coming soon.
1706 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
=== Lighteningdome ===
C'MON IN GUYS! Tonight's challenge will test how much of a life you have outside of Tengaged...

There is one clear objective towards winning this challenge. That's posting *claims immunity* five times in a row in separate posts. The catch is, if anyone else interrupts your *claims immunity* posts it will not count as a win. This challenge could go one for two minutes to two hours or even further depending on how long your will is to win Individual Immunity. Have fun copying/pasting!

Talking to your opponents and making any sort of deals or anything of the sort IS allowed and not against the rules, tricking your opponents into stopping is also perfectly fine. You only need to post five times in a row without being interrupted. Asterisks aren't needed, but you must correctly spell *claims immunity*.

Once you've officially gotten five comments in a row, to claim Individual Immunity you must mail me "Claims Immunity" through Tengaged messages: However it does not need to be consecutive with the other comments.

Does everyone understand? I didn't lie, it's technically lighteningdome, not thunderdome! :)
1706 days 15 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://i.imgur.com/zYSOi.gif

Yeah no, good luck to everyone else LMAO
1706 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
I need a verbal confirmation the four of you consent to this torture before we proceed. I'll then count you down.
1706 days 15 hours ago
Robbyjak
Okie dokie
1706 days 15 hours ago
manalord
*claims immunity*

open group

MemeVivor | Sicily - War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!