This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Germany - The Black Forest (Applications)

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Germany -..

1639 days 13 hours ago
Violetx
APPLICATION:
------------------------------------
First Name & Last Initial: Violet P.
Color Level: Silver
Occupation / Aspiration: College Student
Current Residence: Long Island, New York

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation):
ItsOfficalsSurvivor- Lazio (4th) Sexond Chances (8th) ISSvs (we don’t talk abt this one lol)
Nobows Big Brother: S1 (8th) S2 (2nd)
Blastatics Big Brother Color Wars: Winner
Rennys Big Brother: S5 (Winner) S8 (8th)

Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why): Brenda Lowe because she is just so sweet and kind and was robbed her both times
Why do you believe you should be cast?: I should be cast cuz I want to show people I still got it. I’ve been retired for group games for abt a year now and I want to come back stronger than ever.

Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?: yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?: yes
1639 days 11 hours ago
kingLiam
APPLICATION:
First Name & Last Initial: Lorenzo R.
Color Level: Black
Occupation / Aspiration: Economist
Current Residence: Miami, FL

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation): you know me
Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why): Have none, can't relate
Why do you believe you should be cast?: I think i need to prove who is the big dog in here

Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?: yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?: yes
1639 days 8 hours ago
noobsmoke13
APPLICATION:
First Name & Last Initial: Livingston H.
Color Level: Brown
Occupation / Aspiration: Marketing Intern
Current Residence: SC, USA

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation): my group game history page is VERY detailed, I am also a host of course.
Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why): Nick Wilson has been a modern player that I love so much. I personally relate to him and he is the winner of one of the best seasons ever.
Why do you believe you should be cast?: I am a fairly active player and I send video confessionals!

Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?: Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?: perhaps not every round, due to them being video confessionals. But I will make sure you know where I am in the game.
1639 days 6 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
First Name & Last Initial: Julian W
Color Level: TV Star
Occupation / Aspiration:
Current Residence: Iowa

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation): A lot
Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why): Sandra because she's the queen
Why do you believe you should be cast?: Because there's no chance this can be more miserable than Australia

Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?: I can try
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?: Yes ma'am
1639 days 5 hours ago
iAyeEye
APPLICATION:
First Name & Last Initial: Zee S
Color Level: Black
Occupation / Aspiration: Freelance Marketer
Current Residence: UK

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation): Some BB games. Never Survivor.
Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why): I've never watched an episode in my life, so no clue
Why do you believe you should be cast?: Because I'll give you a thorough spanking if you do/don't - delete whichever way around you think's best.

Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?: I mean that's 2am here, so I'm not promising to NEVER be asleep, but I will do my best, and I'm pretty insomniac atm as you know from our convos

Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?: If you remind me to, yes. If you don't, I will forget because I have the short term memory of a clothesline.
1638 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
(APPLICATIONS CLOSED)

open group

Survivor: Germany - The Black Forest(S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!