This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Germany - The Black Forest (Applications)

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Germany -..

1627 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
After a year-long hiatus from hosting, Kolby's Survivor has been resurrected. Returning with the second generation of the series. A fresh slate for all past players, and new players alike. We'll be headed into the dark and dense forest located in the south of Germany. Pitting sixteen castaways against each other vying for the title of Sole Survivor. Do you have what it takes to become the first winner of Kolby's Survivor: Generation Two?

Please fill out the application below to apply for the upcoming season.

APPLICATION:
------------------------------------
First Name & Last Initial:
Occupation / Aspiration:
Current Residence:
Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation):
Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why):
Why do you believe you should be cast?:

Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?:
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?:

Thanks for filling out the application! If you have any further questions please mail me. I will get back to you soon.
1627 days 15 hours ago
NicoleF
First Name & Last Initial: Eddie H
Color Level: Gold
Occupation / Aspiration: College student aspiring to become a sports analyst / Minimum-wage fast food worker
Current Residence: Illinois, USA

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation): I was in first generation and kind of got out with an idol in my pocket even though I transferred it to Gaia (Stoner) right before I left. Outside of that, I haven't played group games in awhile outside The Voice/American Idol/X-Factor-style group games. I won a group game hosted by TotalDrama(something) (not TotalDramaLover1234) which was fun cause I was an underdog. I played 3 times in BBUN (hosted by JordanForReal) (BBUN10/BBUN12/BBUN13) and placed pretty well there, made jury twice, won many comps, etc.

Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why): Courtney Yates cause she doesn't care about anyone's feelings and will tell it like it is while also being hilarious and bonding/aligning with the right people. She's such a mood!

Why do you believe you should be cast?: Cause I'll bring the drama...KNOW THAT!

Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?: Currently...yes

Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?: Yes
1627 days 15 hours ago
skimmilk4
APPLICATION:
First Name & Last Initial: Gabe
Color Level: purple? I think 馃槀
Occupation / Aspiration: student
Current Residence: Indiana

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation): like several
Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why): Sandra. She a bad bitch.
Why do you believe you should be cast?:
Cuz I'm great duh. I work hard and play hard.
Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?: yeah should be fine!
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?: definitely!
1627 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
First Name & Last Initial: Tina H.
Color Level: Purple
Occupation / Aspiration: Forensic Scientist
Current Residence: Connecticut, USA

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation): Check my first blog xx. Played Norway and Bible Camp 2, I SNAPPED.
Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why): Tina Wesson. Nothing else needed.
Why do you believe you should be cast?: You love me :))

Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?: yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?: mwah maybe
1627 days 15 hours ago
TJ2807
First Name & Last Initial: TJ M.
Color Level: Sky
Occupation / Aspiration: Student
Current Residence: Quebec

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation): there鈥檚 a bunch on my page... honestly I don鈥檛 remember this series, I know I played but I鈥檓 pretty sure I sucked. I鈥檓 a much better and much more capable competitor now.
Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why): Boston Rob. I just admired his total control of the game
Why do you believe you should be cast?: I play hard, I鈥檓 ready to compete and do what I need to do to win this game. You know that I鈥檓 a strong competitor and I鈥檓 here to win! I鈥檇 love to prove myself in this series that I鈥檓 a strong player! .... and I鈥檓 bored.... please.

Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?: yup!
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?: I鈥檒l be glad to!
1626 days 21 hours ago
steve4280
First Name & Last Initial: Steve s
Color Level: green
Occupation / Aspiration: get high
Current Residence: chicago

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation): alot
Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why): rusell or jhonny fairplay. They stood out amongst the sheep
Why do you believe you should be cast?: you know why

Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?: yea
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?: yea
1626 days 20 hours ago
SammySosaTV
First Name & Last Initial: Lilly R
Color Level: Silver I think
Occupation / Aspiration: LAW
Current Residence: Alabama

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation): ur first generation... u know what i've played
Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why): CIRIE FIELDS bc she's beautiful and amazing
Why do you believe you should be cast?: because i will be
1626 days 20 hours ago
Bvance1212
APPLICATION:
First Name & Last Initial:  Billy V
Color Level: Black
Occupation / Aspiration: Gas Attendant
Current Residence: ur moms house

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation): a shit ton, lots of 2nd places
Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why): Jay Starrett, personally bc hes a funny ass dude and the reason I got into survivor
Why do you believe you should be cast?: I should be casted bc you asked

Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?: yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?: hell yeah my dude

Thanks for filling out the application! If you have any further questions please mail me. I will get back to you soon.
1626 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
Name & Last Initial: Robby J
Color Level: silver
Occupation / Aspiration: sex worker
Current Residence: Reading, PA

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation): what's a group game?
Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why):I've never seen survivor but that Tony vlachos guy looks fun
Why do you believe you should be cast?: interesting that you assume I believe I should be cast

Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?: I do not intend on being at a single challenge this season. Honestly I'll probably be driving home from work most of the time so we'll see.
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?:you will get what you get
1626 days 8 hours ago
kevin121302
First Name & Last Initial: Kevin C.
Color Level: Red
Occupation / Aspiration: Student/Cashier
Current Residence: Elgin, Illinois

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation): I have been in quite a few but the most memorable one would be me2013鈥檚 big brother where I got 2nd place
Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why): Parvati Shallow - She is one of the best survivor players to ever play the game. I like to play a similar game to her where backstab whoever gets in my way.
Why do you believe you should be cast?: I should be castes because I can bring a lot of drama in this game I love drama!

Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?: Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?: Definitely
1626 days 5 hours ago
Coyle14
APPLICATION:
First Name & Last Initial: Cole K
Color Level: D Green
Occupation / Aspiration: Student/Student
Current Residence: Massachusetts

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation): a lot
Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why): Cirie because we both robbed legends
Why do you believe you should be cast?: because you need a merge boot and im your guy

Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?: perfect!
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?: Yes!
1625 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Name & Last Initial: Dono R
Color Level: TV
Occupation / Aspiration: Life Enthusiast
Current Residence: Mass

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation): yes
Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why): Malcolm Freberg because he's hilarious.

Why do you believe you should be cast?: Because I'm a happy contribution 馃槵馃榿

Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?: I exist for 9:00 PM EST

Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?: Mehbe
1625 days 10 hours ago
chillum
First Name & Last Initial:Logan R
Color Level:Black
Occupation / Aspiration:Student studying philosophy next year
Current Residence:New Zealand

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation):On my main page played in your first generation dont really remember though cause it was a while back
Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why):I dont really have a favorite but if i had to choose i liked watching Russell hantz the most
Why do you believe you should be cast?: Im active and on holiday so why not play a fun game
Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?: Yep 99% of challenges I'll be there
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?: Yep of course you know me
1624 days 1 hour ago
BadGirlsClubfan
First Name & Last Initial: ivy D
Color Level: snot green
Occupation / Aspiration: Gay Villain
Current Residence: toronto

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation): all in my bio
Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why): idk they all are so different but a standout might be Courtney Yates or even Parvati. both socially have this charisma about them that people want to attach themselves to. and they...especially Parvati was a mastermind for many plays and moves in the game
Why do you believe you should be cast?: bc I specialize in being a skinny legend! and ill make great confessionals and speak my mind and have STRONG opinions

Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?: yeah
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?:yeah coo w me
1623 days 22 hours ago
timtimeytim
First Name & Last Initial: Timmy P.
Color Level: Dark Green
Occupation / Aspiration: Student
Current Residence: Boston, MA

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation): a lot Of games
Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why): Tana Mongeau because I just think she had a lot of grit and willpower
Why do you believe you should be cast?: I鈥檓 hot

Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?: sure I work the weekends until 10pm est
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?: heck yeah
1623 days 17 hours ago
Delete2544
First Name & Last Initial: Josh L
Color Level: Blood
Occupation / Aspiration: Line server at a chain restaurant
Current Residence: Ohio

Prior Group Game Experience (including my first generation): just one season of BENLINUS survivor (but that was years ago and I forget all of it)
Favorite CBS Survivor Player (explain why): Natalie White because she was part of a minority alliance and won her season as the iconic female underdog!
Why do you believe you should be cast?: I can strategize and do well in challenges. I will also bring the drama if necessary!

Challenges will usually be LIVE @9:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at most challenges?: yes it does!
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every round of the game?: only 1? I could send hundreds LOL

open group

Survivor: Germany - The Black Forest(S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!