This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor The Australian Outback Confessionals

Topic » Survivor The Australian..

1748 days 7 hours ago
gumball221520
Drew:

My vote: James.

Confessional: I wanted David out tonight but he won immunity so sorry :(
1748 days 7 hours ago
gumball221520
David:

so my plan is if I win immunity again I’ll be using my idol on someone. Because if I lose of course I’ll be using it on myself. But all determines the outcome of this challenge. I’ll more likely be the only one showing up for the challenge. I still need to get rid of Pooh and decisions...fucking Mitch ruined all my plans but oh well gotta adapt
1748 days 7 hours ago
gumball221520
David:

if no one shows up next two challenges and have random.org chooses the winner well im fucked then. i put my heart and soul in this game and have be immune all of this time and then have a random algorithm decide my fate in this game is very stressful. since i won literally every immunity in this game. as soon as i don't have it people will vote me out. they decided not to show up so that's on them maybe they all should have a penalty vote instead of having a random winner when there's someone there who actually wants to win the challenge and win the game. if i do end up in final 2 and win i would go down as the most inactive season but a player who played the right cards and have had immunity all game without being in danger. took out a final 3 pack in the game and survived till the end. over all this i just hope i win immunity if im only one there because that's a reward for me because i showed up, i care about this game and have random.org just take that away is pretty unfair because my hard work in this game will go recognized.
1748 days 7 hours ago
gumball221520
David:

with that idol play i managed to idol out someone in this god inactive game lol i can see myself in final 2 if i win the final 4 and final 3 immunities. i plan on taking Ty my best friend for many years now to the final 2. we did not know we applied for this game and we kept this secret all game. no one will know our secret till one of both of us are in final 2. i don't want to get too cocky but i can smell victory. so far i've been immune to every single tribal council ever in this game. even though with all these med evacs i still managed to keep myself safe.
1748 days 7 hours ago
gumball221520
David:

so ty is at 5 days inactive and when tomorrow comes he’ll be at 6 so if I win this immunity it would be the final immunity and if I win then that means I’m in final 2 and I’ll probsbly be bringing tester as a challenge because he played under the radar game but that’s all he did. He listened to me and voted who ever I told him to vote for. I relinquished any chances of him flipping and got his best friends out early on
1748 days 7 hours ago
gumball221520
David:

As soon as Ty goes to 6 days in a few hours he’ll be med evac and then it’s final 3. I’ll be taking tester to the finals with me with no shock. I played the game with everyone literally did not. So if I lose to butter jury that’s on them because I saw who they were aligned and I watched my game very carefully without revealing my motives. While I was revealing that no one can be trusted
1748 days 6 hours ago
gumball221520
David:

I need to win this final immunity or I’m going home like these lowlifes better not snatch this win from me because I deserve to be in final 2. Right now I’m winning but anything can change in the next 20 hours
1748 days 6 hours ago
gumball221520
Kaye:

I vote DREW to win.

I need to emphasise that this may be seen as a bitter vote but don't go and lie in your speech saying that Vedant, Saoirse, James & I were the ones making alliances when it was David's ideas. I can't respect dirty gameplay like that where you treat everyone so rude. In conclusion, David is the Russell of the game & I hope like Russell, he loses.
1748 days 6 hours ago
gumball221520
And with that, that is all the confessionals!

open group

Survivor Group Moved

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!