This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor The Australian Outback Confessionals

Topic » Survivor The Australian..

1748 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
1748 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
Posting shortly :)
1748 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
David:

so as everyone here doesn't know me and J0ker know each other and we immediately went to each other and aligned as a duo. i find that nice. so far i like everyone and have a picking order. me and j0ker pulled in Yonni as a trio and now me and ty are trying to talk to everyone and get on everyone's good side so we don't seem like targets. so that way when we want to vote someone we can vote them out without them using an idol if there's an idol. so im going to continue being everyone's friend
1748 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
David:

sooo Tester puts his trust in me so far since i told him i have his back in this challenge since he said he will be absent. I do plan on keeping him because i find him as a good ally and i know people will try to target him at tribal if we lose. I let J0k3r know so me and Ty can run this game. i also said to Ty to keep positive vibes in public so the other tribe can see us as friendly people and not as a threat.
1748 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
David:

we called our Duo #WangysBitches
1748 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
David鈥檚 the only one who did confessionals LMAO
1748 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
Ty:

Yooooo so happy to be casted and honestly cannot wait to get started tonight. This cast looks like a good one and I can definitely see me winning this thing. I'm already off to a fantastic start on my tribe, I've been talking to a few people and I've really bonded with a few like David, Yonni, and Ami. David is definitely playing hard right off the bat and he's looking to make a couple home runs this season someone like that can be very dangerous so it's smart to keep him close and as an ally. Yonni and Ami both seem down for an alliance with me so that's good me and David created a trio alliance with Yonni, David also has tester and tdi so we already have majority coming out of the gates. I like David he's a familiar face from when I first started out on tengaged and in group games so maybe we can be a good duo for now. Wade is also a familiar face but not in the good way we don't have the best past but I hopefully squashed some of the beef but I doubt it. David is on the same page with me when it comes to wade we both dislike him and want him gone as soo  as possible which is perfect. I was thinking about starting a 4 person alliance between me ami David and tdi just to be sure we have majority I probably will but I need to talk with them each individually to Make sure we're all down. Hopefully we can avoid tribal but I'm happy to know wade is already on the chopping block if we ever do end up there. All in all his looks like it'll be a great season and I cant wait to play :)
1748 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
David:

so my strategy is if its just me and the guy from the other tribe i'll tell him lets wait it out and have random.org determine the winner and right at the last minute i will pass the torch so i can win for my tribe
1748 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
Wade:

So apat and tester made a skype alliance and I鈥檓 all for it 馃コ...ty I think I can trust and it seems David who鈥檚 immune is with me ...so that leaves 3 people to vote for. But I鈥檓 gonna let them decide and it that way I鈥檒l be able to see who鈥檚 actually working with who
1748 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
Yonni:

SOOOO IM BACK! After three years of being inactive im back and ready for blood lol. Im very excited.. I want to start very under the radar and have a few loyal friends. Ive done that.. I knew Ty from back in the day, thankfully he remembered me and reached out. David reached out to both of us and now we are a trio. For now I trust them but lets see this vote.. we have still not decided who we want to vote out. I want to make some connections with other people in my tribe just so I do not only depend in my alliance.. I was unable to participate in the first immunity but I will be there in the upcoming ones.
1748 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
Wade:

I鈥檓. Voting for Amy ...I鈥檇 rather vote for Jacko cause his a mean spirited guy but ami is my vote buuuuut maybe I might be able to switch it up
1748 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
Ty:

b4 I get voted out first fucking tribal with an idol and a vote stealer LOL bruh I'd be so done. Anyways I have a weird feeling about tribal but I'm going to choose to trust David I don't think he would target me asap and I think he really does want wade out so I'm hoping he is genuine.
1748 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
David:

I hope I have the votes to vote out Wade
1748 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
David:

*finds MERGE BUTTON*

Oh sweet I鈥檓 going to save it for a little bit because I want to see who wins tonight. I do know Ami will be med evac today she鈥檒l be at 5 days. I built a relationship from the other tribe at the challenge
1748 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
David:

so I went to Jameslu and Vedat about a final 3 pack alliance so when it comes to merge and if im in minority i have them two to "vote with". I'm trying to make sure how their day is, how they are in generally while asking questions that doesn't seem obvious that i want info from them. like im sharing the same info what i want but not the correct info so that they "recruit" my alliance members for "votes" when realistically they're giving info to my original alliance. BUT that might not happen at all. these people can act dumb but can be smart. i need to plan everything carefully and only give basic info and no details so i don't have to lie as much or backstab very hard to where they can appreciate my gameplay and ultimately win this game but i need to worry about the challenges before merge and before i use my power.
1748 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
Ty:

I now know there were maybe 3 or 4 powers hidden in the number box, how do I know this? Well because David willingly told me he found the "biggest power in the game" and that power is he merge button it's good up until the f11 it's pretty obvious if he lresses it we merge. I honestly don't care that's be one power I'm okay with not having its the fact that he told me asap I know now I can trust him this doesn't mean I'm going to let him know about my shit lmfao but still it's good to know he has my back for now. If we win these next two challenges then that button can come in handy and really help us pagong the opposing tribe but ONLY if we win the next 2 or 3 this cast doesn look all that active meaning this thing is wide open for the taking.

Righ now I'm sitring pretty on my tribe having talked with Every one but Jesse and apat really I feel like apat would be a good sheep along with drew but I hear he's friends with two people in the other tribe so maybe it would be smart to take out drew soon that what David thinks anyways but I'm going to push for Jesse if we ever go to tribal I feel like he can be trouble if we ever merge another number for the other tribe. David, Yonni, Ami, apat, drew, Jesse this is the exact order I trust and like everybody from my tribe from most to least I'm basically in alliance's with everyone besides Jesse and not rlly with drew hes more with David so it could benefit me to get rid of him because I'm going to have to take out David somewhere down the line and the less peolke he has the better. My main mission tho is to make sure we don't end up at tribal council again.

open group

Survivor Group Moved

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!