This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[AS2] Live Show 3 (Top 6)

Topic » [AS2] Live Show 3 (Top 6)

1373 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* Another great song choice from you this season. I actually really liked this performance from you and this is probably your best performance so far this season for me. You just sounded amazing and your voice goes really well with the song. Fantastic job!
1373 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
I really really love that you went with Hate tonight because I know people that love to just go the easy flight. I love this song and I love how you decided to take your own path with this performance. Runs were a little bit overboard but nevertheless perfect.
1373 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1373 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Next up, performing a song of LOVE - it's Jennifer Hudson!

*cheers*
1373 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
05. Jennifer Hudson "I Will Always Love You" (Rubes) #SeasonTen

THEME: LOVE

1373 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
The biggest love song ever performed. This was beautiful and everything surrounding it was just great. You have an epic voice, something just out of this world and that was showed off in this performance. It was a more subtle performance, in terms of the vocal tricks we are used to from you, but this was great. Well done!
1373 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* Another great performance from you once again. You are just on a roll with these performances and I dont see you slowing down anytime soon. Personally this is your weakest performance to date but thats just how amazing your other performances were so far this season. Amazing job!
1373 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
I do not have words for this performance. Perfect song for this theme and was executed beautifully.
1373 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1373 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
The next All Star to take to the stage with a song of HATE it Adele!

*cheers*
1373 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
05. Adele "Set Fire To The Rain" (1001games) #SeasonTwo

THEME: HATE

1373 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
This was brilliant! I never saw this as a song about hate until now and it sits so perfectly. Your vocal ability is just WOW! You hold the stage and captivate all of us from start to finish, you have such incredible runs and never break your voice. This was close to perfection tonight Adele. Well done!
1373 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* What an iconic song! This is just one of those songs that is just stunningly pleasant to listen to. I am a bit surprised that you didn't go with the Albert Hall performance as you probably would of scored higher with it. Anyways amazing job tonight like always and the same level as your other performances.
1373 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* I believe this is my favorite performance I heard all night and you continue to remind us why you are the only winner on this season.
1373 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*

open group

The X Factor: The All Stars 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!