This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[AS2] Live Show 3 (Top 6)

Topic » [AS2] Live Show 3 (Top 6)

1362 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1362 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Thank you both, please join me in front of the judges.
1362 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Judges, you each have ONE vote to save, the All Star with the majority vote will be sent through to the Top 6, the other will be eliminated in 7th place..
1362 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
We head to Tommy first...
1362 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
This is tough for me because I really like both acts, you both give me something in this competition that I want to see, you both did better tonight in my opinion, but I have to go with my heart on this one. The name of the All Star I am saving is..
Louisa Johnson!
1362 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
That's one vote to save Louisa Johnson!

Michael, you are next to vote. The name of the All Star you are saving tonight...
1362 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
Im gonna make this short and sweet. The act I am saving tonight is who I think had the better performance tonight. I think this act has room to grow this season and can make it to the finale with the right song choices. The act I am saving in this sing off is........ Fifth Harmony!!!
1362 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
That's one vote for Fifth Harmony, one vote for Louisa Johnson.

Nehemiah, tonight it comes down to you. The All Star you save will be saved, the other will be eliminated. It's decision time...
1362 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
I think both acts have a lot to still offer but based on this save me round, Louisa gets my save.
1362 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Congratulations Louisa Johnson (melindaMrskk)! You are through to the Top 6 and been saved by the judges! *claps*

Please head backstage to get ready for tonight's performance!
1362 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Unfortunately, Fifth Harmony (chris2pei), you have been eliminated in 7th place this All Star season! Thank you for being a part of this season! We have loved having you back!

Give it up one last time for Fifth Harmony! *cheers*
1362 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Now, onto the Top 6's LOVE or HATE performances, at the end of the night, two more All Stars will be named in tonight's bottom two, while the remaining four sail through to the Top 5 Semi Final show!
1362 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
First up, singing a song of HATE - it's Dalton Harris!

*claps*
1362 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
03. Dalton Harris "Creep" (raygan94) #SeasonSeven

1362 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
You have a tremendous voice Dalton, you really are one of the best male vocalists I think we have ever had on this series. I loved the take on the theme, and a great oppurtunity to set you apart from the rest. This is an incredible song, another song that we do hear a lot and we normally see it still, haunting and quiet, but you gave us power behind the words and that was great to see. It wasn't my favourite version of this song, but it's for sure up there. Well done!

open group

The X Factor: The All Stars 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!