This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[AS2] Live Show 3 (Top 6)

Topic » [AS2] Live Show 3 (Top 6)

1362 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Michael!

*cheers*
1362 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Nehemiah!

*cheers*
1362 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Thank you judges, please take your seats!
1362 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Now, before the Top 6 sing their songs of LOVE or HATE for a spot in the Semi Finals, we have one more space to fill. Will it be Fifth Harmony or Louisa Johnson?
1362 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
First up, it's Fifth Harmony, singing for the save!

*claps*
1362 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
01. Fifth Harmony "Let It Be" (chris2pei) #SeasonOne

1362 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
Girls, that was a beautiful rendition of that classic song, I loved the juxtaposition between the start and the end, it really got momentum in the second half of the song and your deliverance there was great. It pains me to see you in the bottom two tonight, but best of luck!
1362 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
Kind of a bit surprised you guys were in the sing off tonight. I thought you guys did well last week. I enjoyed this performance as well from you guys. It wasnt your best of the season but it also wasnt your worst. It also got better and better as the performance went on. This is gonna be a tough call tonight. Amazing job!
1362 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
It was really nice to hear you guys in this tone because I believe it was the perfect song to make this an emotional and battling save me performance.
1362 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1362 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
And now, taking them on and singing for the final spot in tonight's Top 6 - it's Louisa Johnson!

*claps*
1362 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
02. Louisa Johnson "And I Am Telling You..." (melindaMrskk) #SeasonFour

1362 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
WOW! You know, we hear this song a LOT on this show, it's one of the most performed songs of this series for sure, and it's a great song to see the fight in a contestant and you delivered that tonight and then more, you built it up so nicely and then by the end, I just felt like you had us wanting more and more. I am so shocked you were in the bottom at the end of the last show, but I think you just proved why you're an All Star again. Well done!
1362 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
Im surprised you're here as well. You didnt amazing the first week and then went down a bit with your performance last week and now we could quite possibly see you go tonight. You had an amazing voice this performance and did this song justice. Amazing job!
1362 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
This is one big big song and Louisa you just came out and said “y’all not bout to send me home week 2”!!

open group

The X Factor: The All Stars 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!