This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[AS1] Live Show 2: Top 6

Topic » [AS1] Live Show 2: Top 6

1443 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
Next to perform, it's Brooke Simpson (Rubes) #SeasonSix!

DEDICATION: "This is dedicated to my mentor Aili James lmaoo and how she loved my performances in season 6 and believed in me and we were a power duo until Chris Blue snatched that away from me BUT Aili James, “I’m forever yours, faithfully”"
1443 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
04. Brooke Simpson "Faithfully" (Rubes) #SeasonSix

1443 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
First of all, the dedication makes me want to throw up a little in my mouth. However, your vocal and passion throughout the entirety of this performance were incredible! It felt like a show-stopping performance with everything that was going on around you, but you were still the main focus throughout. When you showed all that emotion towards the end, that's when I really got invested. Good job!
1443 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:
*STANDING OVATION THROWS SHOES AND STARTS CRYING AGAIN*
https://media.giphy.com/media/j31pLKS85UeaLuOePA/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/5t5KGgIQxBDnWMJkpT/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7abttnfEEkYHspu8/giphy.gif
BROOKE! MY LORD! This performance holds a special place in my heart because it's one of my favorites of yours but heck all of your performances are brilliant. But this one is just so gorgeous to listen to and you sing it so effortlessly and I am in complete awe of you. This was just a whole nother level and you are seriously making a name for yourself as a front runner in this All Stars! Also I love your dedication because YUS BROOKE WAS ROBBED! <333
1443 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
that dedication though XDDDD
1443 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*standing ovation* Of course, Ms. Aili James deserves a dedication for sure, this was beautiful from beginning to the end. Well done Ms. Simpson!!!
1443 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1443 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
tswiftlover13

You should have seen it before auto correct xo
1443 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
Has Brooke done enough tonight? Give it up for Brooke Simpson! *claps*
1443 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
TommyD
tswiftlover13

You should have seen it before auto correct xo

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a66cc174ae302e65103e4c90239bd2a6/tenor.gif
1443 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
Next to perform for the Top 6 tonight, it's Sam Tsui (chris2pei) #SeasonThree!

DEDICATION: "I tried not to bring up my past performances on my season as possible but I really loved this song. I dedicated this song to my hubby Casey and on what's happening right now, we need a person or people to be "The Cure" on the challenges we facing right now. We need each other to fight it."
1443 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
05. Sam Tsui "The Cure" (chris2pei) #SeasonThree

1443 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
I feel that this was very fitting in the current climax. And I'm not sure if this would have normally brought a tear to my eye, but with everything going on at the moment and your reasons for dedication it just gave it another layer. You sounded great and I felt this was a perfect song choice for you. It's hard to picture this All Stars without you at the moment I think, you've been underestimated, but you're a force to be reckoned with.
1443 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:
*standing ovation and claps* SAAAAMMMM! I have been sleeping on you completely! Coming into this All Stars, I viewed as one of the weakest acts but BOYYYY YOU ARE PROVING ME WRONG AND I'M HERE FOR IT! Firstly, I love this Lady Gaga and I love your reasonings for performing this song. It's definitely needed. Your voice is so stunning, like I dig your whole vibe in this performance and I can see myself listening to this performance again later, it's great!
1443 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
Now this is a beautiful way to actually dedicate a song, this was very beautifully done. I forgot how amazing your voice is and to also state that I FORGOT about this song and this song is a bop and love your rendition.

open group

The X Factor: The All Stars 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!