This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[AS1] Live Show 2: Top 6

Topic » [AS1] Live Show 2: Top 6

1431 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:
*claps* The beginning was a little shaky but it did get better afterwards. I have to say I am so glad you went with this song choice because this one shows off your vocal ability the most out of all your songs. This was such a good cover and very soothing to the ears, but I was really waiting for that magic moment.
1431 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
I think out of all the performances you’ve done so far this is by far your best. Your vocals definitely were subpar tonight and that’s the point of these sing-offs. You gotta sing for your life!
1431 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1431 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Okay, please welcome back to the stage Shawn Mendes and Boyce Avenue! *claps*
1431 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Judges, only one of these acts can progress to the Top 6 tonight, you each have ONE vote on the act you are saving. The act with the majority vote will move on, the remaining act will finish the season in 7th place!
1431 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Good luck both!
1431 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
First we come to Tommy!

The name of the act you are saving and why...
1431 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
This is actually harder than I thought, and it's probably because it's an All Stars season and I have so much love for both of you. However, I think I have to go with my gut and save the act I was more surprised to see here in the sing-off tonight and who I think did just a slightly better job with their performance this evening. The act I am saving is Boyce Avenue! I'm sorry Shawn! :(
1431 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
That's one vote to save Boyce Avenue, we now turn to Nehemiah..

Nehemiah, the name of the act you are saving and why..
1431 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
Based off these two performances, I am going to save Shawn Mendes!
1431 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
That's one vote to save Shawn Mendes, one vote to save Boyce Avenue..

Aili James, the fates of these two acts now lays with you, the act you save will be advancing to tonight's Top 6!

The name of the act you are saving and why...
1431 days 12 hours ago
Neme91
*suspense tingles*
1431 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:
I am saving the artist who I felt not only delivered the better performance in this Sing-Off, but delivered better performances so far and who I truly believe could win it all.
The artist I am saving is Boyce Avenue!
1431 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Me being the deciding vote *hides*
1431 days 12 hours ago
Neme91
*claps*

open group

The X Factor: The All Stars 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!