This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[AS1] Live Show 2: Top 6

Topic » [AS1] Live Show 2: Top 6

1431 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
*takes seat*
1431 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
here!! <333333
https://media2.giphy.com/media/l0MYMMW0uhzTsuZVe/source.gif
1431 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Let's kick the show straight off!
1431 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Five of the Top 6 have been announced so far, but first we have a sing off for that final spot!
1431 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
It's Shawn Mendes VS. Boyce Avenue!
1431 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Gl Shawn & Boyce <3333
1431 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
First to perform for their spot, it's Boyce Avenue! *claps*
1431 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
01. Boyce Avenue "Rolling In The Deep" (Brandonh1) #SeasonEight

1431 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
Boyce, I love that this classic song from Adele felt somewhat changed up, it felt like you were rocking out a little bit to it and I loved seeing that. I do think you have a lot more potential this season and I was actually quite shocked that you were in the Bottom Three last show. That being said, I do think your vocal has been better previously.
1431 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:
*claps* This was a really good performance Boyce! And I would have never expected to hear you sing this song and it suited your voice quite well. I enjoyed how you had some angst and power in this performance and this song really needed it and it was a pleasure to watch.
1431 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
I love that this was a more upbeat battle because it showed a switch in what you’ve presented so far. I think you guys are definitely talented and this showcased it.
1431 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1431 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
And taking on Boyce Avenue, please welcome to the stage - Shawn Mendes! *claps*
1431 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
02. Shawn Mendes "Mercy" (J4ckWilko) #SeasonTwo

1431 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
I actually feel very similar to you as to Boyce Avenue. I absolutely love seeing you up here on this stage! You have such a great stage presence and you have such a lovely tone to your voice. I think sometimes there are a couple of vocal issues, but the overall experience is such a great one! Well done!

open group

The X Factor: The All Stars 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!