This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council • Principe Island

Topic » Final Tribal Council •..

1929 days 9 hours ago
Java9044
I 100% agree with Chandler. The only notable move Nicky made was at f6. But other than that, the social game was pretty good, but gets overshadowed by Jimmy. And no offense to Romeo since he couldn’t help it, but the only move Romeo made was voting in the majority and getting Ben out by going inactive.
1929 days 9 hours ago
mbarnish1
My question: You all darned the barn out in 7th, why was it best to darn the barn?
1929 days 9 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
From what info each juror has really told me as they entered Ponderosa, I really don't feel the need to ask questions. However, I will ask 2/3 of you a question.

Please explain the logic to me about voting out each juror out instead of Jimmy. Because from what each juror has seemed to say, Jimmy was the obvious threat that NEEDED to be taken out yet you guys failed that mission. WITH THAT BEING SAID. I do have a statement for the jury members as well.

How many of you guys pushed for Jimmy? Because I'm hearing a lot of bitching and moaning from a lot of you about Jimmy being the obvious threat, yet none of you seemed to take a shot at him. So how could you guys pretend to be any better when you guys did exactly what you're supposedly condemning these other two for doing?

My vote is pretty much locked in and I wish all three of you the best of luck in future games though (unless I'm in it :P)!
1929 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
hi

i was voted worst jury management

so i think it’s time for me to be the worst juror

my vote goes to romeo because he’s the only person in the final 3 i talk to daily and off tengaged

nonetheless, jimmy you randomly voted me off and nicky you knew we didn’t have the votes that whole time so romeo and i scrambling was useless and u suck

good luck and ill leave like the villain i am
1929 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
5/9 votes received.
1929 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
How many of you guys pushed for Jimmy? Because I'm hearing a lot of bitching and moaning from a lot of you about Jimmy being the obvious threat, yet none of you seemed to take a shot at him.

I PUSHED WHEN THE QUEEN HERE WAS VOTED OUT
1929 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
I HAVE GREEN CARD HERE FOR THAT
1929 days 8 hours ago
Java9044
How many of you guys pushed for Jimmy? Because I'm hearing a lot of bitching and moaning from a lot of you about Jimmy being the obvious threat, yet none of you seemed to take a shot at him.

I also pushed for Jimmy when the opportunity presented itself. Every other round other than pre merge, the votes weren’t there.
1929 days 8 hours ago
NotNicky333
Hello finalists. Congrats on getting here.

My question is simple and for all 3 of you. Please compare each juror to a CBS Survivor player and explain how.

Jay: I would say he is Jonathon Penner (Cook Islands) because he flipped on his alliance, just to get out very soon (same tribal).

James: Jessica MvG Both were rocked out and had a great chance to win if they weren't rocked out.

Grace: Dawn from South Pacific. Really nice to everyone, and has a feisty side. Also lasted pretty long out of the minority.

Livingston: David Murphy. You give me David Murphy vibes. You gonna give us a half murphy? :p

Dana: Chaos Kass. She came here to cause Chaos, and it's what she did.

Matt: Coach. Seen as a meme, but an amazing person overall!

Chandler: Ciera Eastin. Recently I have seen his passion for making big moves, which really relates to ciera!

Dakota: Jenna from Ghost Island. IDK why, just really give me her vibes.

Ben: Ozzy Lusth. Challenge threat that got slayed for last place. Way better player/personality though!
1929 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
Me and Dakota kings of pushing
1929 days 8 hours ago
NotNicky333
Nick:
- Ok, my first question to you is, I noticed you were speaking with some of the minority and even mentioned you had an interest in working with us. Why did you choose to speak with others over me? And when I ask this question, I mean during the time of the merge because we did speak some during premerge.

I knew from our talks from the premerge that us working together would have never been able to be a long term thing. We were never really on the same side, and when I wanted to talk strategy with you, you would shut me down. I did enjoy our talks though, while they lasted.

- If the tribe wasn't a split tribal at my elimination, and say since me and Livingston were the ones voted out, your alliance was deciding which one to vote between the two of us, who would you have wanted out?

I would have wanted Livingston out over you. At that time the order I wanted the minority out was first Livingston, then Dakota, followed by you, and lastly Chandler. I was hoping to make a move at some point with you/Dakota or you/Chandler but it never really worked out.
1929 days 8 hours ago
NotNicky333
Nick tbh you flipping is maybe the only thing that can make me vote for you because you played me good there but you really missed a great chance to make sometimes big.

If I were a bitter juror, I would probably voting for Romeo since him didnt lied to me at all.

I respect that. My response to that is I did make big plays when I needed to, however I needed to play to MY personal strengths this game. I can't be a big loud player like Dana because that's not my style. I work well going from tribal to tribal, and trying to secure jury votes as I go. That's what I did because I knew that was the best game style for me, and I don't believe it made me a total goat either.
1929 days 8 hours ago
NotNicky333
My question: You all darned the barn out in 7th, why was it best to darn the barn?

I had to darn ya! :( You were closer with Ben and Jimmy than me. Also, you voted me that tribal :P
1929 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
You're not a total goat
1929 days 8 hours ago
NotNicky333
Please explain the logic to me about voting out each juror out instead of Jimmy. Because from what each juror has seemed to say, Jimmy was the obvious threat that NEEDED to be taken out yet you guys failed that mission. WITH THAT BEING SAID. I do have a statement for the jury members as well.

After the double tribal, I didn't want to go to the end with Jimmy, but in the end I chose to because if I brought anyone from minority to the end, they would win. Also, if I brought Ben to the end, he would also win because he played one of the best social games here.

open group

J&J's Survivor: Isabela (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!