This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 • Batalha

Topic » Tribal Council #8 • Batalha

1943 days 23 hours ago
sergeant
Welcome back to tribal council. We will not bring in the members of our Jury.... Jay, voted out at the last tribal council.

Dana is immune and cannot be voted for, Romeo is on Exile Island and also cannot be voted for. Everyone else is fair game

Batalha (Dark Green Buffs) - 11/13 Remaining

- Jimmy/BB5lover
- Ben/MilkIsGood
- Chandler/Chandelier
- Dana/TotsTrashy --------------- IMMUNE
- Matt/mbarnish1
- James/J2999
- Grace/Pinkiepie512
- Nick/NotNicky333
- Dakota/Java9044
- Livingston/noobsmoke13
- Romeo/BritishRomeo17 --------------- EXILED

Questions:
-Last Night we there was a huge impact put on the split nature of this game.. you even went to rocks, how big of a chance is there that we could see that again tonight.
-Last tribal a idol came out, how does that start to play into strategies?
-With Exile Island back in play, what effect does that have on the game?

Please remember to send your votes to BOTH Jackson and I over skype/mail. Your votes are due at 6pm EST Tomorrow 01/13. If you want to play a hidden immunity idol, please let us know either in your mails. OR play it live when prompted.
1943 days 23 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Last Night we there was a huge impact put on the split nature of this game.. you even went to rocks, how big of a chance is there that we could see that again tonight.

a pretty big chance unless someone wants to flip to our side for a vote

it doesn't considering we got it flushed

not much
1943 days 13 hours ago
Milkisgood
Last Night we there was a huge impact put on the split nature of this game.. you even went to rocks, how big of a chance is there that we could see that again tonight.

god i hope we go to rocks again

one less idol in the game i guess

idk never been
1943 days 12 hours ago
noobsmoke13
-Last Night we there was a huge impact put on the split nature of this game.. you even went to rocks, how big of a chance is there that we could see that again tonight.
Luck just really hasn't been on my side all game. Hopefully this tribal is the turning point.

It was a waste

It has provided us another change to tie this vote. We have another chance to change our fate in this game, and perhaps our luck improves from here.
1943 days 8 hours ago
NotNicky333
Questions:

Depends if people think logically or not. If “my side” were to lose rocks, we would have 5/10 next time as well. And i actually wanna work with some people on the other side, so rocks doesnt seem like the viable option.

I know there’s at least on idol being played tonight :]

Another advatnage for the heroes.
1943 days 6 hours ago
pinkiepie512

If the sides stay together like they have been, then rocks will happen again. It seems like everyone is happy with who they're working with which makes people not have an interest in flipping.

It really doesn't change anything since that idol was misplayed, so everything stays the same.

All it does is even out the sides again, so there's a great chance for a repeat.
1943 days 5 hours ago
J2999

Always possible!

I mean when you vote you have to consider who is receiving votes, to your knowledge anyway, and who you are aligned with.

Most likely gives the side Romeo is on an advantage!
1943 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier

https://u.cubeupload.com/bvwgifs/4uU1Fo.gif

Since the super idol i think everyone is ready for anything

A new super dupper idol is coming to the game
1943 days 2 hours ago
sergeant
*Collects Urn*
1943 days 2 hours ago
sergeant
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1943 days 2 hours ago
BB5lover
about that
1943 days 2 hours ago
sergeant
Yes Jimmy?
1943 days 2 hours ago
BB5lover
Id like to play my advantage
1943 days 2 hours ago
Milkisgood
in that case i would like to also play jimmy's advantage
1943 days 2 hours ago
sergeant
Okay?
1943 days 2 hours ago
BB5lover
and id like to use it on dakota.

open group

J&J's Survivor: Isabela (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!