This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Shows - Week 2

Topic » Live Shows - Week 2

1616 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 9
Bruno: 10!!
Abby: 8

Total: 27!
1616 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Next to perform dancing Cha Cha Cha it’s Barbara & Jacek!
1616 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
1616 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Nicole:

Your footwork is on point tonight! I do agree with both Bruno and Abby actually though where I feel the ending could have been improved and that it did feel a little stompy for a Cha Cha Cha but that lift that you did was near perfection it’s the best lift we’ve seen so far imo and I would like to see more of you!
1616 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Bruno:

These is an OK performance, there's some cringe moment at some point and I'm not entertained so much and the ending could have been improved anyway. However I still commend to your routines and footwork, good job.
1616 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Abby:

Last week I wasn't that impressed with you and actually this is one of the couples tonight I actually have enjoyed. You definitely raised your game and I enjoyed it. I would say it's a bit stompy for a Cha-Cha-Cha but still a great dance.
1616 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 8
Bruno: 6
Abby: 7

Total: 21!
1616 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Next up is James & Sharna dancing the Argentine Tango!
1616 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
1616 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Nicole:

Wowie!! Firstly I completely disagree with Abby on this one and I am 1000% with Bruno on this!! I think you really lead this performance amazingly well and there was still a connection between you even when one of you is blindfolded! That ending as well was perfection! I feel that more complex choreography could have been done because you have the ability but I’m still so pleased you brought it this week from last weeks not so good dance!
1616 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Bruno:

*standing ovation and throwing confetti everywhere* YES! YES! YES! I'm so happy you redeemed you performance this week. Such a great improvement than last week as I see you have more passion to it and James' facial expression is so sexy! THe ending was jaw dropping and Sharna's blindfolding while dancing is such a big risk BUT it payed out BIG time! I think we have a winner this week?
1616 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Abby:

I feel like having the pro be blindfolded makes her have the attention and not you. Also I think that she really was amazing and you were a meh. Like it felt like for half the dance she was dancing around you whilst you were standing there looking pretty. Did not enjoy this one bit.
1616 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 9
Bruno: 10!!
Abby: 4 :(

Total: 23!
1616 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Stacey & Kevin are the penultimate act to dance and they are dancing Street/Commercial!
1616 days 5 hours ago
Rubes

open group

Strictly Come Dancing Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!