This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Shows - Week 2

Topic » Live Shows - Week 2

1593 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
Will take place at an earlier time of 5:30pm GMT/12:30pn EST because I have a party to attend to at the usual 8pm GMT time this would normally be so only for this live show it will be early!
1593 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
yay!! I'll be there :)
1593 days 8 hours ago
Gamerden13
Here!
1593 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Welcome everyone to Live Shows - Week 2!! Tonight we will see our 9 celebrities take to the stage again to try and top the leaderboard!
1593 days 8 hours ago
aliumair1
Hi guys, could you please apply for my group it is new to tengaged. The format is the top 12 contestants will fight it out to impress the 3 coaches. They will rate each performance out of 10. After that all the bottom 3 acts will be put up against the public vote and the 2 acts with the lowest amount of votes will be in the sing off. This will be judged by the coaches. This will carry on until the final 3 where we will have our finalists and only the public have the power to vote for their winner.

https://tengaged.com/group/9748-singing-superstar-apps-open
1593 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Opening the show tonight is Kelvin & Oti with their Argentine Tango!
1593 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
*whoops I meant Rumba
1593 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
1593 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
here
1593 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Wow wow wow this was hot! I loved this so much! Rumba is a very hard dance and the chemistry between the two of you was superb! The choreography as per usual was great and I feel Kelvin your hip movements are out of this world! This was a step up from last week for me and I actually disagree with Kat because I feel your footwork was quite polished!
1593 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Bruno:

*standing ovation* Oh wow! I loved it! It was just so pure of passion, loved the routines, and Kelvin you look like a pro in my opinion. Job well done to the both of you.
1593 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Abby:

You two were fierce on that dance floor oh my God! Um I do think your footwork could be a lot smoother and polished and it could have had a lot more character but I really liked this, you should be impressed.
1593 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
The scores are in!

Nicole: 9
Bruno: 9
Abby: 6

Total: 24!
1593 days 8 hours ago
chris2pei
here!!! happy new year! ✨🎉
1593 days 8 hours ago
SeaViper
"6"
1593 days 8 hours ago
chris2pei
that 6 tho lol

open group

Strictly Come Dancing Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!