This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Shows Week 1 (Season 1)

Topic » Live Shows Week 1 (Season 1)

1947 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Claudia: Our next celebrity is Milo Manheim and his partner Whitney!

Nicole: WOOWWW!  Best performance so far!! You look and dance like a pro! It was so clean and you hit every step right. If you keep this up you can go very far in this competition! I honestly don’t have any critiques, amazing job!

Nick: I loved this! That was absolutely great! It was hard to see the professional apart from the celebrity! It was slick, it was smooth. I was loving it and then you topped it all off with that move at the end which was very well executed.

Shay: *stands and claps* NOW THIS WAS SEXY! I loved it! You gave it your all! Your footsteps were so clean and smooth and that sex appeal my god just jump in my bed Milo! This was freaking great!

Ricky: That was so fiery like splash some water to me right now. I can see the passion and I just adored it. Everything is so great the footwork, the synchrony, and even the music. Well done.

Alfonso: Dam those moves are slick and smooth and just the way that I like it and I never knew there was a dancer in you. This was a fantastic first impression and it felt like you have danced before and bravo on impressing me.

Claudia: Milo and Whitney really want to dance again! We’ll see at the end of the show if they make it or not!
*claps*
1947 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Tess: Right, up next is the beautiful Shawn Johnson and her partner Derek!

Nicole: Another good performance! Girl that first lift was crazy! I think there is room for improvement because I feel like you were too stiff and sometimes off beat. But I can see that there is a lot of talent for a petite girl like you!

Nick: I liked this a lot! I thought you were a lot better in hold than out of it. The faux ending was a masterpiece and I really enjoyed that! This was very good, well done!

Shay: Shawn! That split was everything and it was done so smooth! You shaked your hips like crazy and honey your hips don't lie! Great job and great partnership!

Ricky: You both killed it like wow! That was so lively and I do enjoyed watching it. The techniques are incredible, the creativity, everything is well done. Good job.

Alfonso: Those lifts are might impressive and felt like you did it with ease in my books with how confident you were. Now to the dancing and I see that you are putting it in but it is too slow for my liking, but you did give us a showstopper.

Tess: Thank you judges! That was Shawn and Derek everybody!
*claps*
1947 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Claudia: Dancing on this stage next is Alexandra Burke and Gorka!

Nicole: Ok this first live show is honestly so good! Everyone is bringing it and you are no exception Alexandra! That was honestly so good for your first dance this series! I don’t even have a critique for you because I loved everything. Keep this up!

Nick: *claps* Great! This was very good! It was aggressive, it was sharp! Very good, my one critique is that I felt the ending was a little bit sloppy and that was down to you overthinking it, but overall for live show 1? Great!

Shay: *STANDS AND CLAPS* WOW! Now I think I am about to do something I didn't want to do in the first live show because my girl, you OWNED that dance and it has to be rewarded!

Ricky: That was absolutely fantastic. Alexandra are you pro dancer? Because you look like a pro! This was so lively, the framing is superb, and I genuinely felt the connection of both of you.

Alfonso: You are going to be a force to be reckon with in this competition with the way you put that much passion in this dance. The technique, the story and the dance is all there and you killed it on the floor and it was outstanding.

Claudia: Alexandra is desperate to make it through to next week!
*claps*
1947 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Tess: The next celebrity to perform tonight is Katherine Jenkins and her partner Mark!

Nicole: We’ve has a lot of upbeat and fast tempo dances tonight and I’m happy you chose to do a slower dance this week! This was very elegant and regal! I think that you can work on your frame more and I think that this is just the start for you and you will definitely be an amazing dancer by the end of the show because you have the skills to go all the way.

Nick: This was nice, and flowed quite nicely with some very pretty accents. It was smooth and you smile lit up the dancefloor. God job.

Shay: Now I feel like this dance suited you perfectly because you are a classical singer and this dance requires so much poise and great posture which you gave us! And girl I enjoyed the show!

Ricky: That was soothing, your performance was so smooth, I love techniques you put in the end. I definitely enjoy the show.

Alfonso: Katherine you are as gracious here as you are in singing with the way you move that makes it look so easy. I could watch you all day, but I noticed you were a bit out of synch with your legs which I know you can work on.

Tess: That was Katherine and Mark everyone!
*claps*
1947 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Claudia: Next up for their first dance in this series is Ashley Roberts and Pasha!

Nicole: So so beautiful! A very good performance from you this week Ashley and a good way to start of your Strictly journey. I can really see the connection between you two and I enjoyed this a lot. You can definitely work on your posture because it was by no means perfect but yeah I enjoyed this a lot.

Nick: Very beautiful and I loved the story telling - it just seemed so sincere! Very beautiful and for the first episode I have really hight hopes for you.

Shay: *stands and claps with tears in my eyes* Ashley, you told a beautiful story with this dance and it makes me emotional! And I have nothing bad to say. This was simply beautiful and perfect!

Ricky: Another calming performance. The technicalities was lackluster for me but Ashley you dance it gracefully and keep up to Pasha. Well done!

Alfonso: That was very nice of you to give a dignifying performance that has sparkled up the night. There was like nothing that can be faulted, and those moves are very good and fi you improve your posture then it would be perfection.

Claudia: That was beautiful Ashley! Let’s hope you return next week.
*claps*
1947 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Tess: Taking to the stage next is our youngest contestant this season it’s Mackenzie Ziegler and her partner Sage!

Nicole: I’m impressed for how good you are at your age! I really liked it! There are many improvements that can be made like your rhythm and timing and connection with your partner etc. But especially at such a young age I liked this.

Nick: I really loved this! It was so good! You both were so syncronised! You were both at one with each other and that is incredible to see! Well done!

Shay: This was surprisingly a really good performance! I was worried about your age but damn girl you came and slayed! Definitely a force to be reckoned with!

Ricky: OMG! You kids are pro to me and that's surreal. I loved the showmanship and techniques is executed properly. Well done!

Alfonso: You are such a little ball of energy that wants to be let out and fill up the dance floor. Now onto the serious thing is that it felt all disjointed and not feeling like a dance that I would want to do.

Tess: That was Mackenzie and Sage, hoping to perform again next week!
*claps*
1947 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Claudia: Up next is the wonderful Debbie McGee and Giovanni!

Nicole: This was exactly what I wanted from you! You executed it very well and that split wow!! I feel as though the spins that you did at the start could have been cleaner and the dance overall could have been cleaner but I loved it!

Nick: I honestly was not expecting that. You had some beautiful moments, the facial expressions said it all! You lived in that performance. The best bit was you with that instrument, you owned that! Some parts were a little too tentative, but you impressed me.

Shay: Wow girl you are giving the youngsters a run for their money! This was so powerful and great and that ending had me shook! Keep it up Debbie!

Ricky: *standing ovation* What was that? You two just killed it! I'm amazed while watching your performance especially to you Debbie. Your dancing is just great despite the age and you and Giovanni work together well. I can't wait to see what are you more to offer.

Alfonso: Those legs are amazing for someone of your age and you have got the Paso inside of you and letting it out. I really adore it and I know that you van work on straitening some parts but overall it was a great start.

Claudia: Debbie and Giovanni everyone!
*claps*
1947 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Oh so we are no getting told the scores? :(
1947 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Tess: Coming up now is Nancy Grace and her partner Tristan!

Nicole: The timing was off, you weren’t hitting the right steps and it was so stiff and ragged. But at least you tried and were having fun with it!

Nick: I don't think you had enough bounce in this jive and you looked to your partner a lot. It just as if I could see you thinking the whole performance through in your head instead of living within the performance.

Shay: Okay firstly this was a poor quality video. And I felt throughout the whole performance you were trying to keep up with Tristan. Like I felt you weren't all that interested and it bugs me!

Ricky: find the performance plain, lackluster, and Nancy need to improve more in dancing. But she keep up with her partner so still a great job for both of you.

Alfonso: I’m trying to find a positive in this and to be honest, it wasn’t a good dance at all. You were going at it too slowly for a jive and those kicks aren’t selling it and there was like a low amount of energy and you were out of synch a bunch of times.

Tess: Nancy really wants to stay and be back her next week!
*claps*
1947 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Oh wait I see it will be told at the end of the show eeks!
1947 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Jameslu
Oh so we are no getting told the scores? :(

Look at the first post I sent in this forum :)
1947 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Claudia: Coming up to the stage now is Joe Sugg and his partner Dianne!

Nicole: For someone who isn’t a dancer this was very good! I loved the routine but I do wish there was some more Jive moves incorporated into the dance. I see huge potential in you Joe.

Nick: There was a lot of fun in this performance, a lot of great moments. I don't think they came together as well, it wasn't fluid, but separately really good. Well done.

Shay: Okay firstly why are you SO HOT THATCHER JOE?! Like you're giving Milo competition. You killed this performance! Every step was so good and it was such a fun performance to watch and I love the FortNite moves haha!

Ricky: This giving me an 80's vibes and I loved it. Joe needs a little more push in dancing but I commend you that you work together well with Dianne. I loved the chemistry of both of you and I'm waiting for your performance that makes me wow. Overall I enjoyed it!

Alfonso: I know this is your first dance and you do have that energy and an act to dance, but frankly it wasn’t that impressive. This did not feel like a jive with the dances you put into it and I wanted to see more technical things in there.

Claudia: That was Joe Sugg and Dianne fighting to be here next week!
*claps*
1947 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Tess: Entering the competition next is Jordan Fisher and Lindsay!

Nicole: *tears up* OMG!! This was so powerful and emotional at the same time and I felt every second of it! You’ve proved that you can win it all. What a way to start your Strictly journey!

Nick: *stands and claps*
WOW! That was absolutely stunning! So fluid, it was so watchable as well! I already can not wait to see more of you and I think we just witnessed the performance of the night. Well done.

Shay: WOW JUST WOW. Performance of the night! You had such a beautiful story to tell and you danced like you meant it! And you told your story! And I am crying right now because it was that beautiful, thank you!

Ricky: *standing ovation* I am blown away in your performance right now. Wow, the choreography is just so meaningful that makes me cry and you danced it flawless.

Alfonso: You are making my eyes teary with how you told your story in this dance and making it work so well. It was exciting, it was breath-taking, it was out of this world and that is how you do it in contemporary.

Tess: Give it up for Jordan and Lindsay everybody!
*claps*
1947 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Claudia: The penultimate performance now which is Connell Cruise and her partner Marcella!

Nicole: I really loved the majority of this! But I do feel that some parts the movements that you were doing were stiff. However, that is only a minor critique that you can improve easily! A great first dance! Well done Connell!

Nick: This was good, but I feel like apart from the red, the fire was not brought on the dancefloor, it just felt like you should have given a little more FIRE, fitting for both the song and the dance.

Shay: Yes my fellow South African! I loved this performance and I loved watching your season, voted you to win haha! You are also so SEXY LOL. Oh my god watching you shake that ass was amazing!  You are so swift with your feet that it amazes me! What a great start!

Ricky: You definitely brought fire in that performance! I just loved the chemistry, and how in sync your dancing is. Well done!

Alfonso: I can see the dad dancer in you trying to get out but you managed to keep at bay and stick with the rules of the salsa. It was good with he steps but you didn’t pick it up another level and I wanted to see what you can do here.

Claudia: Well done Connell and Marcella on your first dance of the series!
*claps*
1947 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Tess: Our final couple closing the show tonight is Nyle Dimarco and his partner Peta!

Nicole: What a way to end the show Nyle! I don’t think I can find a major critique apart from that you could loosen up at some points. But that’s it, this was excellent! Good job!

Nick: This was good! It was full of lots of great moves, you transitioned well and you worked that dancefloor! Well done!

Shay: Wow, hot. There were so many Cha Cha's tonight and yours was sexy. You showing us your body is criminal because you know you got a killer body! Back to your dancing, knowing you're deaf and able to move to every beat is wonderful! And boy you did a great job tonight!

Ricky: OMG! I enjoyed this performance and I commend you that. The song is so perfect for your dance, the technicalities is not that bad and that great either. It's adorable how Nyle keep up with Peta. Magnificient!

Alfonso: You are most certainly going to live dangerously with those sizzling dance moves that are making me sweaty thinking about them. It was impressive, and you seem like a backup at times but you have potential in there.

Tess: Please give it up for Nyle and Peta!
*claps*

open group

Strictly Come Dancing Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!