This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Shows Week 1 (Season 1)

Topic » Live Shows Week 1 (Season 1)

1937 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
Live Show 1 will start on the 6/1/19 at 4pm EST/9pm GMT
Good luck dancers!
1937 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Good luck all!
1936 days 20 hours ago
Dylangover1
Good luck everyone
1936 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Good luck everyone!
1936 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Thank god this takes place after Anything Can Happen and not at the same time.
1936 days 20 hours ago
Gamerden13
Good luck guys!
1936 days 19 hours ago
boozes
Good luck
1936 days 19 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Good luck
1936 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Starting now!
1936 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Tess: Welcome ladies and gentleman to the very first live shows of the series where our 15 celebrities will be taking to the stage to dance their way through to next week!

Claudia: Tonight the judges will give their comments on each of the celebs performances and at the end of the show we will reveal what scores the judges gave and which two acts will be in tomorrow nights dance off!
1936 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Tess: First up tonight and opening the show is Zendaya and her partner Val!

Nicole:  A great way to open the show! This was good. It was precise and on beat! I just wish that your posture was a better but that can be improved within the next few weeks. Good job Zendaya!

Nick: This was good, but I feel as if you could have given as a little more something a little more tighter. I think you had quite a lot of overturn and apart from a very good middle section where your body found its rhythm, I didn't think is was spectacular. However, this is your first week, and for that - it was good!

Shay: *stands and claps* Wow Zendaya wow! You have great footwork although at times I did see you not hitting the move completely but other than that a great high energy performance!

Ricky: I'm amused that both of you enjoying what you do. That was so lively, kind of distracted in some point but in a good way. I just love the techniques and you look sexy Zendaya! Insert heart emoji here.

Alfonso: You sure are all powered up in giving you all out there and I love the energy you put into this. But I noticed that you weren鈥檛 in synch at times with your partner and going much slower like you were nervous.

Tess: Please give it up for Zendaya and Val!
*claps*
1936 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
It's actually happening Tommy's X Factor is clashing with Rubes Strictly Come Dancing! Like real life!
1936 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
ryan5676
It's actually happening Tommy's X Factor is clashing with Rubes Strictly Come Dancing! Like real life!

LOL IKR 馃槀馃槀
1936 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Claudia: Next up we have the fabulous Faye Tozer and her partner Giovanni!

Nicole: Wow Faye! This was great! You are such a good dancer omg. My one critique is that I do think that the box stopped you a little from doing the best you can but other than that it was sharp, crisp and precise. I loved it!

Nick: This was good, full of agression which I loved. I do think that the box restricted you a little bit, you were not able to make the most of the room and I think I would have loved to have seen you have a bit more tightness, but for what this was, it was good!

Shay: Faye! You were serving attitude throughout this whole performance which I liked! My only concern is that some footwork where a little sloppy. Just work on that!

Ricky: I loved everything in your performance the posture, head use, and footwork. Exceptional creativity and music. And that gimmick in the end was iconic. Good job fo both of you.

Alfonso: can see that you are all in that rhythm and in this dance putting on that face and going with it. You are a great dancer and I can see that here, but the dance is not that impressive and didn鈥檛 stand out.

Claudia: Give it up for Faye and Giovanni everyone!
*claps*
1936 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Well you have someone here who prefers Strictly to X Factor so I'm watching this show.
1936 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Tess: Please welcome to the stage our next couple, Kelly Monaco and Val!

Nicole: This was a good first performance from you. You kept up with Val and showed us a lot of potential. I feel that you could of been a little less stiff in your movements since it鈥檚 a cha cha and you were out of sync at time but a very solid first performance.

Nick: I thought this was really good. You guys have a great chemistry and that translates on to the dance floor. There was a tiny tiny wobble in the middle, but that's me being ultra critical. I liked this and I can't wait to see more from you.

Shay: I liked that you did the traditional Cha Cha and did the moves fairly well. Just wish you added some spice to it because the performance came across boring to me! Just spice it up next time.

Ricky: Can someone give me water because this is so hot! The performance is subtle, I loved the chemistry, and I want to see what you both more to offer.

Alfonso: Yes you have got all the techniques there and that cha cha is like you own the dance floor with the way you move. On the other hand, there was nothing else that impressed me and felt like you were holding back.

Tess: That was Kelly and Val trying to get through to next week!
*claps*

open group

Strictly Come Dancing Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!