This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Summer B. Confessionals - S1

Topic » Summer B. Confessionals - S1

1355 days 8 hours ago
mbarnish1
Sunday 8/9 12:56pm

Confessional: Logan has not been online, and Wilson refuses to vote her out. So unfortunately I am going to need to evict Hufus, which is NOT how this plan was supposed to go. I’m not sure how to navigate these last few votes now, because Logan does not want to be here and probably isn’t going to fight for me. I’m so frustrated that Wilson is stuck on this but I have to adapt and try another plan.
1355 days 8 hours ago
mbarnish1
Monday 8/10 3:17pm

Confessional: It may seem like I did horrible at HOH today, but truthfully, this is part of my plan. I provided logan with this list:
1- trio time
bunker escape
2- festival fanatic
guess who bitch
3- score high
scavenging your blogs
4- back to school
i can
5- a vacation to remember
on the dot
6- twisted rainbow
halfway point
7- hose on me
letter number user
8- one of eight
math it up
9- hof hunter
50 miles to go
10- message me
numbers on my phone

If she wins, I hope that she will put up shane and zach. This lets me compete tonight in the endurance, which I made sure to prepare for. I will be up all night competing if it's against Shane, and I will not lose it.
1355 days 8 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 8/11 12:13am

Confessional: At this point, I am not sure how much longer I am going to hold on. I believe I could go until 2:15pm tomorrow, but I don't know if that is worth it for my mental and physical health lol. Especially for HOH, when veto really has the power this week. I obviously want to take Shane out but if it comes down to both of us at 2:15 in a tiebreaker and I lose that, which is very possible against him, then I would be crushed. I would be exhausted as well and have no energy in me for veto, I would probably sleep through it. So I really might have to be smart about this and throw in the towel after another hour or two if he is still going strong. He has told me in the past even that he's a night owl, and I don't think there's a single day in this game when he went to bed before me. So the odds are really not in my favor, and my energy might be better spent elsewhere. I also think that I could convince Wilson and Logan to both save me in the vote if I am up, so I believe I could survive this vote either way, but it would still be a huge risk.

open group

MK Station - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!