This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Summer B. Confessionals - S1

Topic » Summer B. Confessionals - S1

1373 days 4 hours ago
mbarnish1
1373 days 3 hours ago
mbarnish1
Monday 7/20 8:37pm

Confessional: I am so excited to get started! I’ve already been added to an alliance chat and I am testing the waters. I would love to win the first HOH to guarantee myself safety and start the game on top so more people have to come to me. Right now I am liking Noelle and Logan the most, and I’m excited to get to know more of my houseguests.
1373 days 3 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/21 9:45pm

Confessional: I can’t believe I didn’t win the HOH! I was doing amazing, and then my fiancé called me in the middle of the challenge lol. He unfortunately missed a connecting flight and had a little emergency so I slipped up when I answered the phone. Will won the HOH, and I haven’t been able to speak to him really. Noelle seems terrified of him. I sent him a congratulations earlier and I’m hoping we get a chance to chat. I really don’t care who goes up, as long as it is not me. I like my alliances so far, but honestly Noelle is doing a lot of work and creating these chats and I am not sure how people are going to perceive all of these alliances, but I try to let her take the reigns and appear more threatening. The alliance chats are fine for now, because the more people I have on my side the better. I am eager to see what Will chooses to do with his power, and if I have to I will make sure to win the Veto and save myself.
1373 days 3 hours ago
mbarnish1
Wednesday 7/22 4:49pm

Confessional: I managed to speak to Will last night, and he ensured me I would not be going on the block this week. He kept his word so far, and hopefully he will continue to do after veto. I plan on being online for the competition, but if I am selected to play I am definitely going to throw it. Noelle is obviously expecting me to save her, and if I do that I would be painting a HUGE target on my back. I have a feeling she’s on a lot of peoples radar right now, and I need to do my best to stay distant from that. I also promised Will that I would not use the veto if I won it, so to make sure I keep both of my promises- I just won’t win it. Another reason I will be throwing the veto is because people are viewing me as a challenge threat from the first HOH comp. I was consistently getting the first spot in a bunker basically until the round I was out- and multiple people have already came up to me to mention it, so clearly people noticed. I do not want to be perceived as a too much of a threat, so I can’t do well in this one. My goal for the week is that the nominees stay the same, and Sandy goes home. If we don’t have the votes, I would be sad if Noelle went, however it might open my game up a bit as well so if it’s going to happen, I’d rather it happen the first vote.
1373 days 3 hours ago
mbarnish1
Wednesday 7/22 8:07pm

Confessional: Perfect! I don’t have to compete in veto, and hopefully whatever happens I can remain off the block this week.
1373 days 3 hours ago
mbarnish1
Wednesday 7/22 11:42pm

Confessional: I wasn’t here for the “wheel ceremony” but Zach and Noelle told me what happened. I can’t stand Ben. During the Chatzy, he was being rude to the host for no reason which was really off putting. Then, he does this to Noelle with the fake wheel? It is just them rubbing it in her face. Sandy has been rubbing me the wrong way from the start- they have ignored my message, and I always get this vibe from them and Ben that they think they are so above it. I will make sure that I am here next week and I will be winning HOH, and those two will be on the block.
1373 days 3 hours ago
mbarnish1
Thursday 7/23 9:57pm

Confessional: I'm not entirely sure of Will's reasoning, but he put Nick up and told me he wants Nick gone, which is obviously what I want as well. Nick messaged me twice, and both times didn't reply to me after I replied to him lol. Oh well. Things have been kind of slow because we are all kind of waiting for the vote, so I'm excited for the format to speed up slightly. I've been trying to branch out to people here and there, but Noelle and Logan are still my closest allies. I think Logan and I are playing a very similar angle in the house and if we stay together, we can take it to the end. Noelle is just an absolute sweetheart, and she reminds me of myself when I was younger. I am nervous about her gameplay, she wants to play hard and strategize more than others seem to want to, and I am struggling to go along with the "group mindset" without alienating her as well. I just am afraid of being associated with her at this point because I'm scared shes possibly playing too hard out of the gate, and she could drag me down. On a person level though I adore her and I need to remember at the end of the day to separate game from personal feelings.
1373 days 3 hours ago
mbarnish1
Friday 7/24 2:20pm

Confessional: I was just complaining that I was getting bored, this is the excitement I wanted! The gamer Summer is finally getting a chance to come out, I feel like I was scared to play and make a wave but the truth is I play the best from the bottom. With nothing to lose I will go all in to make sure that the outcome is how I want it.
1373 days 3 hours ago
mbarnish1
Friday 7/24 9:38pm

Confessional: That was eventful! We fought our asses off for the hoh and SHANE WON! I was terrified when Ben was only one second behind but he pulled it out. I got into an unexpected fight with Ben after the comp. I didn't mean to, but I cannot STAND his attitude and negative behavior! It's hard for me to bite my tongue when it comes to defending others but I need to learn time and place. I was disgusted with how he reacted, he instantly took it personal and started making disgusting comments toward me, calling me a man, saying I have a penis, saying I'm crazy, saying I'm on drugs. I was getting so heated and I just needed to stop responding. Multiple friends of mine messages me privately and I was able to calm down. I cant believe his behavior in this game and I will do whatever I can to stop him. When it comes to Shane winning, I wish it was me but I'm so happy it's him. I wanted Sandy and Ben up, but he wouldn't do Ben. I did manage to convince him not to do Sandy alone though, because I think Ben would save him once again. Ben is WAY too good at these challenges, I can tell he is experienced. If I want to take him out, I need to be smart and line up the shot perfectly. Luckily for me, I have good aim.
1373 days 3 hours ago
mbarnish1
Friday 7/24 10:42pm

Confessional: I think Logan is drunk and she’s cracking me up, her messages are making no sense. She just asked me when votes are due, and I told her that veto comes first and she says “we got that :) then me and you in week 3” girl put down the bottle!!
1373 days 3 hours ago
mbarnish1
Friday 7/24 11:25pm

Confessional: I hope Logan does not do anything wild because she is drinking. Earlier tonight she was telling me she doesn’t trust Quack (which most of us don’t) now she just told me she is friends with him since 2015 and says she trusts me first and him second LOL. I don’t know if she spilling her own secrets to me and revealing her game or what... And now she said she will start a fight with someone right now! She is feeling herself and I love it for her but I’m wanting her to chill lol!
1370 days 3 hours ago
mbarnish1
Sunday 7/26 8:32pm

Confessional: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON HOH!!!!!!!!!!! I have never felt like I needed it more, I'm questioning everyone in the game after the last two votes, and I think a LOT of people are playing the middle. My goal is to use my HOH to get information out of people and hopefully find out who I can REALLY trust.
1370 days 3 hours ago
mbarnish1
Sunday 7/26 9:11pm

Confessional: Right now I am so torn. I am feeling so iffy on my alliance, because they just seem distant. I can't tell if they are being shady or just not super focused. Ben and I are talking.. we are talking about making a secret alliance but it seems so risky. I would hate for him to play me in the end. I think that I am going to nominate Hufus and Nick and then think on the backdooring ben decision overnight.. I'm so torn (worry)
1370 days 3 hours ago
mbarnish1
Sunday 7/26 9:28pm

Confessional: I decided to nominate hufus and nick this week. First of all, they have both been nominated before by will and shane, so I haven't created any new targets who are new to the block. Hopefully they will be just as likely if not more to target shane or will if they ever got hoh. Ben told me he trusts hufus and meg the most, so I definitely want hufus out if it can't be Ben. I have a bad feeling there may be some more people playing both sides still but I'm just trying to be cautious before jumping to any conclusions. It feels silly to not take ben out this week, so as of right I still think I'm going to backdoor him. But i'm leaving the option open just in case...
1370 days 3 hours ago
mbarnish1
Monday 7/27 11:15pm

Confessional: I can’t tell if I made the best move tonight or the worst! Honestly, I want this new chat to work. Our other chat is sketching me out a lot and I can’t tell if I can trust them or not because they are so quiet. And then tonight nobody questioned me at all for keeping Ben safe, and they never checked in me with until after my nomination which was super weird. I just don’t know what’s going on anymore. Ben may win the next hoh and take me out right away, but I can’t say I regret this decision. My game involves big risks that lead to big rewards, and it may not always pay off but I am trying to stay positive and have to wait and see what happens.
1370 days 3 hours ago
mbarnish1
Monday 7/27 11:21pm

Confessional: I also want to explain my reasoning behind the new chat and backstory on how it came to be. Meg suggested yesterday that I talked to Ben because we are both threats and would be unexpected, which I 100% agree with. After last night and my talk with Ben I thought a lot about it, and the boys haven’t made me feel very secure in a while. And Logan also keeps mentioning how she trusts Quack, and I don’t want to lose her to him. Ben also trusts Meg, and Meg trusts quack, so it seemed like the perfect group with the right connections, plus it is small enough that it could work long term if we are all loyal. My biggest fear for the group now is that Ben had admit to me he is close with Hufus, but he suggested we leave Hufus out of the group for now. I am definitely worried about Hufus for the time being because I just nominated him, but I am hoping Ben is as serious about this as I am because we could prove to be a powerful duo.

open group

MK Station - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!