This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Summer B. Confessionals - S1

Topic » Summer B. Confessionals - S1

1381 days 17 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/28 6:03pm

Confessional: What happened today is exactly what I was worried about happening, but I am happy I made the new alliance chat. I think if I had not done that, I would be a goner today for sure because I believe Zach/Shane/Will are closer to each other than me, and Ben would have definitely taken me out. I have to hope I've done enough damage control with the people I've wronged and made enough friends that I'm saved in this vote.
1376 days 15 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/28 10:06pm

Okay now official Confessional: I am SO relieved that I stayed another week. There are some SHADY people though because if will didn’t sleep through his alarm, I would be gone. I really thought I had 6 voters to keep me, but I know two lied. I decided to compare notes with Shane, and Logan, Quack, Ben, and Ashley told both of us they kept us. This means I know Meg and Wilson kept me.Logan I trust, and she even sent me a screenshot showing she saved me, and she explained to me that she was voting me before. Quack also showed me a screenshot, but this is the shady part. He took his screenshot ONE minute after he voted. And he sent it to me after the eviction. So the question is, who was the screenshot originally intended for? Was he taking it to use later to show that he kept me, knowing he switched his vote afterwards secretly? I really have no clue, because he also won’t admit to voting Noelle out. There are a lot of “what if’s” with the vote, but at the end of the day I don’t think Ben and Ashley voted separately so I think they sadly voted to evict me. Which is annoying because I saved Ben for no reason, and now I’m basically working with people who can’t win any comps lol. No offense to them but Logan so far is the only one getting close. Still love them a lot but just saying. I also really like Ashley on a personal level, and I WANT to work with her. One thing about me is I am really about girl power and I WISH girls could get over their petty shit and work together and take out the boys. Noelle wanted it at the start but these girls won’t allow it to happen. Ideally I’d love to continue my relationship with Ashley and work with her after Ben is gone, but I don’t know if it’s possible. The ball will be in her court. When it comes to the battle back, I don’t think there is any outcome that will work in my favor, besides possibly Noelle. But she is close with Zach and I feel that maybe Zach has lost trust in me, I’m not sure. Either way, I don’t think a retunes is going to help my game lol. That’s why I’ll be gunning for that HOH so I can try to regain some power back in my hands.
1376 days 15 hours ago
mbarnish1
Wednesday 7/29 6:58pm

Confessional: I am considering throwing the HOH tonight. I know I just survived a really close vote, but with a returnee (which I am betting will be Shane) I am hoping that I can lay low for a few rounds while people solidify their sides more. I think right now there are a lot of people willing to flip and back and forth and I feel more comfortable playing up my social game for a few rounds and trying to stay off the block than taking the power and painting myself a bigger target.
1376 days 15 hours ago
mbarnish1
Wednesday 7/29 8:47pm

Confessional: Noelle, Shane, or Logan hoh? I am sleeping in the hoh room tonight!
1376 days 15 hours ago
mbarnish1
Wednesday 7/29 9:14pm

Confessional: Today was really quiet for me, but I am not complaining. The only thing right now I'm concerned about is logan hasn't replied to my last few messages but keeps reacting to them lol. I'm just letting her have some space and enjoying safety, but it is odd because we usually talk a lot. Other than that, I am just hoping to lay low this week.
1376 days 15 hours ago
mbarnish1
Thursday 7/30 10:38pm

Confessional: I won the veto!! I was not intending to win it, but I knew if I did it would not be a bad thing. By saving Hufus, I am able to repay anything I “owed” him from him saving me in the tie, plus I’m hoping it brings us closer. With me saving him, and not even for a backdoor plan, I think that will help build trust. I really hope Ashley goes this week, because it’s what Logan wants and I want her to HOH to be successful. If Zach goes it leaves more power on Bens side. I also hope with Ashley gone, Ben might FINALLY be loyal to me. I’m not sure what the next few evictions are going to look like but my plan is to continue laying low as the sides keep developing, because I think I am in a good spot for now and I don’t want to mess it up too early.
1376 days 15 hours ago
mbarnish1
Saturday 8/1 10:06am

Confessional: The game is about to get REALLY interesting. Me and Shane stayed up last night working to find the advantages, and he got BOTH of them. Plus, I have the extra vote, and he is HOH. I’m glad we were able to move past what happened on his eviction because we are a good team, and with Ben quitting and Hufus/Nick most likely following, the majority group is going to split. I don’t know how loyal Shane is to me in the long run, but the more people who want to keep me safe the better so I am not trying to make enemies, and he did tell me about both his advantages as soon as he got them so I would be surprised to find him lie when I can expose him. I have to navigate carefully, because at this point I have formed a solid, solid relationship with Shane, Logan, Wilson, and Meg. And I have a mostly positive relationship with Quack, Hufus, Zach, and Will. So if I win Hoh, I will be cutting a tie somewhere. I do not want to come off as a floater here, but I am going to need to be VERY careful with my competition wins the next few votes, and with who I side with. My plan is to keep solidifying these relationships so that if I am ever on the block, IM the one who gets saved. I have to tread lightly but I hope that it will pay off.
1376 days 15 hours ago
mbarnish1
Sunday 8/2 9:05pm

Confessional: Trouble in paradise between Meg and quack OMG. I am on megs side here. She lets him walk all over her and even though it’s a game I can tell it bugs her sometimes. He goes too far and he takes advantage of her kindness.
1373 days 14 hours ago
mbarnish1
Monday 8/3 10:18pm

Confessional: I feel like I am walking on eggshells here but I’m wanting to make a move. At this point, I LOVE Shane but he is so powerful and I think he needs to go. I wanted Quack to put him up but Quack doesn’t have the balls to make a move lol. So, since Quack wanted the easy move of a hufus backdoor, I’ve been working to get the numbers to save hufus. I think I’ve got Logan, Meg, and Wilson. Shane told me that he used his vote blocking power on Meg and Quack, and idk how that works if it’s true but I’m going in to the vote assuming that Meg won’t have a vote, I guess lol. Part of me questions what Shane told me for his advantages, which was a vote blocker and an extra POV. But I have to assume that’s what it is. Which means it’s also going to be SO difficult to get him, and I can’t do it myself because he can expose my advantages as well lol. The good news is I think I am forming something good with Hufus, which means I should have Hufus, Wilson, Logan, and Meg all standing by me in the future if any of this gets out about my plan targeting Shane. I am so worried about word getting back to him but if it does, I have some of my own powers up my sleeve to protect me.
1373 days 14 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 8/4 10:20am

Confessional: I think when it comes down to it, Meg might still save Quack in situstion we’re in. I think Logan would save me but she’s been inactive lately so it’s hard to say where she’s at. I HAVE to win one of these challenges tonight or my game could be over soon.
1373 days 14 hours ago
mbarnish1
Wednesday 8/5 11:27pm

Confessional: The little stunt that Shane pulled tonight was the last straw. He tried to pull a power move to get dirt on everyone and it proves to me that he isn’t any sort of ride or die ally to me, and I won’t feel guilty about cutting this throat. I have played mostly on top of this game the entire time, while letting people thing I wasn’t doing anything. All the while I was building strong social relationships, and analyzing my cast mates and thinking two steps ahead. I have been able to get by with them picking each other off one by one, and making sure I was always going to be close with whoever was in power, and never letting one side get too big. Tonight I am telling Hufus everything. All about Shane’s advantages, all about my advantages, I am ready to sit down with him and work together to turn this game on its head. Shane may be too well protected with his veto, but I have some weapons of my own to help take out his closest ally Zach. And Quack is so much of a flipper that I want him gone ASAP. I am the most scared about him swaying Logan to his side somehow, and him working with Shane. Right now my goal would be to pick off Zach, Quack, Shane, leaving me, Hufus, Wilson, and Logan in final four. I believe that with those three, I would be able to make it into finals no matter what. I am obviously thinking about jury votes, and I plan on building up my resume enough by adding Shane and Quack to my hit list. And to top it off for my final move, I will be taking out Hufus at fourth place so there is no chance of a bigger threat sitting in the finals than me.
1368 days 12 hours ago
mbarnish1
Saturday 8/8 10:40am

Confessional: Another POV win under my belt! Yesterday went amazing. I was able to save Wilson, and flush Shane’s veto. I originally wanted Zach out but it was the perfect time to take out Quack without having to nominate him myself. My goal tonight is to win HOH, and finally make my true allegiance known. I plan on putting up Shane and Zach. I know this is going to upset Shane, but I have to do it for my game. It was clear to me that with the dynamic we had, he would have made it to the end and came off as the “mastermind” and the “comp beast” and destroyed me in jury. I love him as a person but he is too threatening to me in the game and I have to make the move to take him out. I have led every SINGLE vote besides the first eviction, and of course the vote when I was nominated myself. I have won one HOH, three POVs, two advantages, and first place in multiple “Half the Power” comps. If these people do not see me as their biggest competition at this point, they are making a mistake. I am so close to the end but with the target on my back being painted bigger and bigger I need to play very carefully to make sure that nobody realizes that I am going to strike against them until it is too late.
1368 days 12 hours ago
mbarnish1
Saturday 8/8 7:53pm

Confessional: I think I am going to try to throw the HOH tonight. I have my nomination power and extra vote that can be used to help protect myself just in case. I am afraid that there will be a double or triple eviction coming, so I'd rather not win this one so that I am able to win the next one.
1368 days 12 hours ago
mbarnish1
Saturday 8/8 10:26pm

Confessional: So far, so good! As of right now, as long as Zach remains on the block, I think he will go home. I think this decision was best for my game for multiple reasons. One, if Hufus/Logan ended up being the final nominees, I would’ve lost a strong ally. Two, this helps to stop Shane from a backdoor plan against me- if he wins veto, he would save Zach and there would be no chance of me even being a renom. If hufus saved himself, there’s always a possibility of Shane putting me up. The good news is with Zach on the block, there will only be two voters. In that scenario, it is hufus and Wilson voting. I am sure that both of them would evict zach in this scenario, and I have my extra vote as well just in case one of them decided to evict me. Losing the HOH to Shane on purpose ensured that he cannot play next time which I knew would be a double eviction, which means Hufus and i should be able to easily take HOH and get him out. As of right now I think everything is going smoothly, but we will see what happens with POV. My biggest worry was that Shane would target me for putting up Zach, but I think i was able to convince him that it was not a big deal. I have been lying to Shane a LOT in this game, which has ensured my safety and gotten me a lot of information throughout the game as well, and I hope that after this is over he can forgive me.
1368 days 12 hours ago
mbarnish1
Sunday 8/9 9:47pm

Confessional: Well sadly Shane won, but thankfully I put Zach up as a shield for that exact reason. Shane would have probably saved Logan if not, and I could go up. I hate this vote, but Logan has given up on the game and asked me to vote her out. And hufus is a fighter who will help me win to take out Shane and Zach, so the choice is obvious. As hard it is, I have to send home my best friend in this game. It will still come down to Wilson, because he could tie it up but I am hoping he evicts Logan as well.

open group

MK Station - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!