This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunión Survivor 15 : Ghost Island

Topic » Reunión Survivor 15 : Ghost..

2039 days 9 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Hooper sentia que estaba en el bottom de su tribu y mal encaminado no iba.

Hooper
AMERICANS TRIBE

It seems that this tribe really is curseed, we blew a huge lead and lost. There is only 2 things to do, spread a wild fire for the vote.I already accomplished that one easily and X and Jack are after each other from my homemade truth bombs to X.The other thing is this. Grabes the tribe flag and burns it. Begone you evil curse, pick on the other tribe.Honestly I hope if there is one thing this tribal can do, it is make us a lot more unified than last time at tribal but, I don't see it quite happening since I expect 4 to 3.
2039 days 9 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Erik a su vez se seguía divirtiendo desde Ghost Island enviando señales a su tribu.

Erik
GHOST ISLAND

https://imgur.com/a/G4xV9hV

This is the authentic FAKE Idol of Immunity that Dubstar created in the 10th season of Survivor Worlds Apart in 2015.

Around day 9 of the game Dubstar decided to create a bit of chaos in the game and created a series of false idols to tease his teammates who believed him.

Dubstar finished in 7th place this season, which was an All Stars after coming to win Season 8 Survivor Cagayan being ejected for being a great threat and a very intelligent player.

This idol of immunity CONTINUES TO BE FALSE but thanks to it you can create chaos and even take the hair of your companions making them use it for nothing or securing you tribal safe with it in your pocket, the question is: Will you get so good hair how did Dubstar in his day?

[1:28:25] Erik: I got an idol ghost island tribe
[1:28:31] Erik: :D
[1:28:36] Julian: king
[1:28:57] Erik: So we have an extra vote and an idol I plan to use for our tribe
[5:18:07] FireX: Love hearing jack target me
[5:22:21] FireX: How TF is the person who cost us rhe challenge targeting me
[5:22:35] Julian: ???????
[5:23:14] Logan Hooper: ☕
2039 days 9 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Jack sentía que FireX le targeteaba y era el momento de expresarlo en confe.

Jack
AMERICANS TRIBE

Slowly figuring things out now.

So, why did the vote get leaked last time? Because Hoop is riding X’s dick.

Why did Noob go home? Hoop talking to X.

Who is no longer trustworthy? Hoop. Fuck him.

Who do I vote for this tribal? X. Duh. Still the #1 target.
2039 days 9 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
FireX que creía contar con Julian creía que podría sobrevivir un TC más.

FireX
AMERICANS TRIBE

So omfg jack has told everyone the majority is voting forbme and that may be true but as of rn its not

I have :
Luca
Hoop
Julian

So thats 4 votes to 3. Unless tomas got a idol at ghost island i should be safe. Granted someone could flip but i hope not. Iv been targted these last 2tribals and i really want to stay. I am such a underdog rn its not even funny. But i just gotta keep pushing till theres nothing to push amymore. I wish i was in a good spot but i am not and i am aware i will always have to be working just to have a shot at this game
2039 days 9 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Emmett se sentía frustado de no ganar nunca pese a estar en la mayoria y Tomas sentía que este Tribal marcaba más de lo que parecía el devenir de los americanos.

Emmett
AMERICANS TRIBE

Idk who the target is today but i hope its x.Julian,jackson,tomas,and myself all voted x last time so if we do it again 4 should be enough since erik is at Gi.The other 3 said they were down to vote x so now its just up to them ig.We need to win the next immunity or else the Americans may have no shot in this game.

Tomas
AMERICANS TRIBE

THIS GAME IS WILD.

I'm actually really shook at how messy the American's tribe have been in this game.

So this is the tea. Hoop messaged me and was like "What's the verdict?" I told him idk gotta see what's up with others. So then Emm hit me up and was like "tbh I'm thinking X and I replied, "I mean he did try saying some shit" so we agreed that the X Voters in the 2nd tribal council, Emm, Jack, and Julie, plus me would vote for X. Jack messaged me and was like "Who are you thinking for the vote? Me?" and I told him what's going on. He said "I can get Hoop in as well."

AND THAT'S WHEN I FOUND OUT HOOP IS SHADY AF. There's no other way that X could've known he was the vote, unless Hoop told him! Hoop told me him and X had kind of a rivalry thing, but obviously not, Hoop is not to be trusted and is probably the one that told X in the LAST tribal council he was a target.

Jack's performance in the challenge was awful... but X fucked himself, tried saying some bullshit, and I don't care, you came for me and Emm tryna say some shit.

Watch out Hoop, you showed I can't trust you.

It is truly tragic that the people I find more threatening are the ones I'm.. voting with? Idk,
there's not any solid alliances that I'm not aware of..

Jack, Julie, Emm will be such huge threats I know they will. I don't know, it's hard imagining I could win this, but dammit, I'm going to try my damnest!

L O L NEW NEWS NEW NEWS BREAKING NEWS

JULIE TOLD ME X MADE A CHAT (Which isn't the first time.) with him, Lucas, and Hoop SAYING TO SPLIT JACK, EMM, AND ME I 'm CCACKLIGNdk.asfjdflds

Dam, I might just have to align with the people I find most threatening.

Fuck.
2039 days 9 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Varlto de primeras jugaba un pasive game y enviaba un confe por figurar sin más.

Varlto
SPANIARDS TRIBE

Pues sinceramente chica, no se que esta pasando! Ahora mismo confio plenamente en Laura, y como ella es amiga de Alicia y me cae bien, tambien confio en ella. Luego Ariel me ha hablado mucho y es bastante majo, por lo que intentare hacer una alianza con el o algo! Cesar tambien me hablo eal principio peroo... Ahora no tanto. En cuanto a votos seguramente si vamos al tribal votare a Rafo, porque Laura me dijo no se que de un drama con el, y prefiero que se vaya Rafo antes que Laura obviamente. De la tribu de los guiris me llevo bien con Luca, por lo que espero que no le voten jeje.
2039 days 9 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Laura enviaba confe desde la tranquilidad de la victoria con el inicio de las sospechas sobre MrBird y sus lazos con los americanos.

Laura21
SPANIARDS TRIBE

Buenas Jeff, hacía mucho que no enviaba nada, porq como estoy en la comodidad de la victoria se me olvida hacer las cosas xD

La victoria de ayer fue épica, empecé con el primer buff dejandome perder, la verdad xD luego vi que los americanos tambn iban bastante rápidos y yo ya pensaba que perdíamos, pero me pudo la emoción del momento estaba viendo que de un 5-2 podiamos remontar, y mira me dejé llevar y al final ganamos xDD
Luces y sombras en esta victoria, como contaba fue épica, los americanos ya celebraban su victoria, nosotros tambn pensabamos que perdíamos y ver como dimos la vuelta a todo fue maravilloso, pero seguimos estando todos los españoles, cosa que puede pasar factura ya que no me fio de muchos y cualquiera me puede salir por un lado u otro, y ganar hace que solo los guiris vayana a la GI, solo ellos conocen lo que hay ahí y no sé yo si eso es bueno xD

Tambn la decisión de Raul me causó sospechas, así en caliente. Decidimos en la última inmu que tal vez la próxima vez quien tuviese que ir a la Ghost Island fuese firex, porq siempre recibe votos y para liarlos un poco, pero luego vimos que Jackson flaqueaba en la prueba y que tal vez le vendría bien ir y salvarse del TC, que es lo que hicimos? dejarle tomar la decisión a Raul por haber sido el heroe de la inmu, y eso me dejó un poco extraña, no sé muy bien porq llevó de nuevo a Erik. Lo primero que pensé fue que tal vez fuese porq tenía buena relación con él, que con el tema de la faclidad del idioma, quieras o no, a Raul lo cuestiono mucho por eso, que tenía algún tipo de estrategia con el grupito de americanos, para sacarse a firex o favorecer a no sé quien, no sé pensé muchas cosas. Pero luego vi que Jackson estaba a 5 dias, puede ser que tambn jugara la carta de salvar a alguien que no puede jugar a esto y quitarse a algún americano activo, no sé, yo por lo que he visto los americanos no están muy contentos de la decisión xDDD

Ya te dije que con el único americano que tenia relación era con TR, y cuando vi el mensaje de "me gustan las estrategias" o algo parecido dejando caer que todo era un movimiento estrátegico (cosa que debería ser), fui a decirle que el único responsable de esa decisión era Raul, le expliqué los motivos y como sucedió, lo único que quería era que supiera que continuo con él, que si fuese por mí iba a la ghost island las veces que pudiera para salvarlo lo máximo posible. Espero que me siga teniendo algo de confianza, porq me huele un swap y no me veo bien parada... la siguiente la tenemos que perder si o si porq mantener a rafo y a sus amigos, no va a acabar bien para mí ni para los mios :S

Si perdemos me viene a la mente el querer ir a ghost island, pero es lo mejor? Si mañana perdemos la inmu le doy unas vueltas a ese tema y ya te comento!

Buenas noches Jeff.
2039 days 8 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Cesar pasaba por el confesionario a celebrar la victoria y Liuk cerraba los confesionarios del día previo al TC.

Cesar
SPANIARDS TRIBE

Hola mi corazón, vuelvo yo por acá a festejar una buena victoria, aunque estas victorias a mi me saben un poco a derrotas, yo quiero y tengo que ir a la ghost island, aunque no quiero el drama de ir al CT pero hoy en día me siento seguro con las alianzas que ya formé, aunque ultimamente las he descuidado, he hablado 0 con mis chicas y con Ariel, Raul y vartlo tambien, necesito acción, pero no quiero un swap tampoco y caer con todos los guiris y que esas bestias abusen de mi :(. Bueno Jeff no tengo mucha tampoco que contar hoy, supongo que mañana pasaran otras cositas y me pasaré de nuevo, besos

Liuk
AMERICANS TRIBE

so like idk what o do. I really want to stay with x , but thomas is being nice with me so i really i dont know what the fuck doing it now.
I just crying because I feel so much stress and guess what i rreally wanna do fuckign win.
RAUL is a fucking cunt,like the reason this is happenign is because of ffuckign him.
I swear i wanna beat this other tribe so madly. I just wnna stay safe one more round, having the chance to stay safe. I just feel I just puttng my trust in back in wrong people again. Guess i'll get 11th
2039 days 8 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
En el día 7 en el tercer Consejo Tribal la alianza fuerte de americanos formada por Emmett, Julian, Tomas y Jack que llegarian unidos a la merge decidian expulsar al que para ellos era la mayor threat : FireX.

Jack - - > Vote: I vote for X.

Emmett - - > I vote x

FireX - - > I vote jack

Hooper - - > I vote Jack, you helped cost us the the win.

Julian - - > Voting X again, Third time's the charm...

Tomas - - > *grabs parchment paper*

*writes vote*

*holds up vote*

My vote is for X.

Liuk - - > i vote jacksonw alsch

Resultados :

FireX         4
Jack          3
2039 days 8 hours ago
Laura21
Que bonito es Varlto
2039 days 8 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
~ LA OPINIÓN DE JEFF~: FIREX (18º) ~

No tuviste un mal juego y lo intentaste de todas las maneras pero nunca tuviste los números y todos te veían como una super amenaza.
Solo los españoles pudieron tener la oportunidad de salvarte enviandote a Ghost Island pero nunca paso.
Gracias por participar aunque fueras el único que te quitaras del grupo y eso me dolió porque no tengo la culpa de haber mantenido a Erik que a pesar del baneo estaba activo en todo.
2039 days 8 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
En el día 8 los españoles conseguían su cuarta victoria consecutiva llegando al swap invictos y dejando a los americanos tocados ante su cuarto TC seguido.

Tomas desolado era el primero en pasar por el confesionario.

Tomas
AMERICANS TRIBE

I LIVE for a 4TH L IN A ROW.

My chart is NOT looking great rn.

1 GHOST ISLAND, 2 TRIBAL COUNCILS, wait... 3 TRIBAL COUNCILS LOL

So with that being said, my vote is most likely going to Hoop, he lost 110% of my trust when he OBVIOUSLY leaked the X vote to X, LMAO. I feel sorry that he did otherwise it could've been different, but I want him out.

Not going to lock in my vote incase someone screws up their game and I decide to vote them instead, but Hoop really fucked UP LOL I can't say much more LMAO.

Until then ~
2039 days 8 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Kaneki era el siguiente en pasar por el confesionario desde la victoria para comentar como se sentía.

Kaneki
SPANIARDS TRIBE

Buenas Rub!
Antes de nada, disculpas por mi ausencia en la última prueba :( la uni me consume y apenas me conecto a tenga porque apenas abro el ordena y me conecto cuando estoy aquí :c pero bueno
Las sensaciones que tengo son un poco las mismas, creo que no soy uno de los objetivos de la tribu de momento cuando perdamos, porque hay gente que no participó en varias inmus y yo solo falté en una y avisé :c no se , de momento intento mostrar que soy activo y que puedo ayudar en la tribu, la suerte no es lo mio como se vió en la de hoy y en la prueba de los goles pero xD
Estoy contento con mi tribu, creo que somos mejores que ellos basicamente porque tenemos más actividad, aunque hoy estuvo más ajustado. Mis intentos de hablar con los guiris fueron fallidos porque envié un mail a uno porque tmpc quería hablarle a todos y no me contestó xDD el swap vendrá pronto y espero que no me toque cambiarme con los guiris porque parece que tienen una alianza fuerte, y no quiero hablarles a todos ahora porque si me toca cambiarme seguramente hablen de ello y me echen, creo que mejor esperar y si se da el caso del cambio los que sean menos me hablarán para conseguir mi voto y ya veré todo lo que se mueve en esa tribu
Y para terminar, mis alianzas en mi tribu siguen siendo las mismas. Creo que con el que más hablé es con ariel (desde que estamos en el grupo) y me parece super buena persona, dejando a un margen el juego (que es un crack, no falta a una inmu y no falla una) estos dias estoy deprimidillo por cosas personales y se lo conté y se preocupa un montón, por lo que me gustaría llegar lejos con el! como dije en otros ya conocía de antes a charo, a laura, a mance, a rafa y a alvarito asique si perdemos alguna inmu no cuento con irme primero
A ver que tal el tribal de los guiris, espero que echen a erik porque si no será un enemigo muy fuerte :( sigo pensando que era mejor dividir y mandar al ghost a uno diferente de cada vez pero bueno, la mayoría decide y no me quejo
Salu2 xx
2039 days 8 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Erik volvía del baneo y comentaba como era su situación desde Ghost Island con 3 objetos en su poder.

Erik
GHOST ISLAND

https://imgur.com/a/TVrWPSS

Este es el auténtico extravote con el que Aubry (Santuti) fue expulsada en la 12ª Season de Survivor Kaôh Rong en 2016.

En el día 30 Aubry y su alianza (Aubry, Joe, Alex y Aron) se disponian a expulsar a Juliano pero en el Tribal Council Jason robaba su voto para hacer un 4-3 y convertir a Aubry en el 4º miembro del jurado.

Este extravote sigue manteniendo su poder y tienes hasta la F5 para utilizarlo.
El día que lo hagas debes mandarme esta imagén con el nombre de Julian tachado y debajo el nombre escrito de a quién votas.

So, Production has unfairly given me the purple Edit because of my ban. I've spent most of my time in this game playing alone and isolated. The theme of the season is Spaniards vs Americans. And the Spaniards are really kicking some ass in these challenges. They are a force to be reckoned with. Especially certain Individuals on the other tribe I find especially intimidating. My concern for my well being in this game is deterred by the excess amount of time I've spent isolated in this game. I haven't had the time to bind with a majority of my tribe and that includes testing loyalties. I haven't been apart of the Tribal Councils deciding who gets to go home. I haven't had to vote anyone out of this game since our first Tribal Council. And I think these consecutive trips to Ghost Island will only make my target going into the merge extremely large. But, I'm not too worried about it. I think people will see me as a # moving forward. The amount of advantages I have obtained up until now are enough to scare off a potential blindside as the americans will want to use those advantages in their favor to overpower the spaniards. And only assuming that the spaniards will also become oh so friendly for when the tribe's do merge. No one will want an advantage used against them. So, I feel like these trips to Ghost Island can potentially help me out longterm as it might scare off a potential play against me. I'll just have to keep my eyes on the prize and my ears open. It's my job to correct the mistakes of these advantages that have been misplayed over the course of 14 different seasons. If I can play these advantages correctly and make it to the end of this game against all odds. I will undoubtedly be able to plead my case to the Jury as to why Im just as deserving as anyone else in this game to take home the title!
2039 days 8 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Emmett y Tomas eran los siguientes en pasar por el confesionario a contar como se sentían.

Emmett
AMERICANS TRIBE

So finally X is gone and I can move on to my next Target which is hoop. Me Thomas Julian and Jackson have some sort of unofficial official voting bloc/Alliance thing and I think it's good for us  to just ride it out together and stay strong. I mean tomorrow there will be 10 Spanish and six Americans so we aren't doing so good right now but at least I'm still in and that's all that matters

Tomas
AMERICANS TRIBE

Not gonna lie, this game has been pretty cool in terms of alliances and game. This is probably the first I've ever played that I didn't have a pre-game alliance and/or ride or die, ride or die, day 1 alliance, all of that junk. I've known these Americans and their reputations in my eyes, but I haven't made or been in any solidified alliances. This game for me atleast has been about voting blocs, and that's cool to say because it's never been like this for me. I thinks it's hella chill and cool af.

I've come really far in this game and to be in a great position in this, regardless of the power struggle between the Americans and Spaniards, I'm proud of the game I've played so far. But it's only Day 7, Day 8, and the road to Day 39 is so far. Just gotta keep moving forward. 😄

open group

[S15 : Ghost Island SvA] < Cesar >

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!