This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunión Survivor 15 : Ghost Island

Topic » Reunión Survivor 15 : Ghost..

2028 days 20 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Tomas y Kaneki pasaban por el confe a contar sus impresiones en este día 4 de juego.

Tomas
AMERICANS TRIBE

Just came back from watching Big Brother, and I seen that apparently he's saying that I deleted messages and that F2 with Emm bull. Jack asked for a screenshot that where X claimed I deleted messages, and they were the exact same. X lying BADLY to get me and Emm targeted is amazing to me.

I don't hate X, I don't hate anyone, but he really tried it. And now he's going home. Lying to try to make me a target? Not cute, enjoy pre-jury! 💋

#triedit

Kaneki
SPANIARDS TRIBE

Buenos días!
Para empezar me gustaría decir que dejé un poco la estrategia de hacerme el pasota y esperara a que me hablasen los demás de alianzas porque si no esta gente no se mueve (o al menos no conmigo) y me quedo solo cuando perdamos xD asique ayer empecé a hablar un poco más con raul y con ariel. Como creo que comenté en el anterior confe, con mancebo tengo buena relación (no relación de final 2 pero igual si de final 3, porque está claro que se llevaría a Adee antes que a mi) , asique sumando todo seríamos 5 ya. Con Charo la verdad no sé como está la situación, yo creo que en cuanto tenga la oportunidad me la clavará en venganza por el hunger xD no se, ayer en la inmu por skype me reí con ella, y a veces no pillo si dice las cosas en plan coña o no
También me llevé una buena sorpresa al saber que Rafo es rafapm de .es porque en aquella época hablábamos bastante, asique aunque Charo quiera echarme creo que de momento mi posición en la tribu es bastante buena.
La verdad estoy deseando que perdamos una inmunidad y poder ir a ghost island, creo que soy bueno resolviendo pistas e igual podría conseguir algún ídolo. SIn duda no lo compartiría con nadie, al menos no en esta parte del juego
Para terminar también me gustaría decir que quería establecer alianza con alguno de la tribu de los guiris porque en este juego nunca se sabe y los cambios se producen cuando menos te lo esperas xD pero quería ver quienes son los más activos para saber quien podría ayudarme a ganar en caso de tener que estar en su tribu o cualquier cosa, pero me esperaré a ver que deciden en este consejo tribal para decidir a quien hablarle
Y de momento nada más! Creo que somos una tribu muy buena, al menos estamos casi todos activos en las pruebas y eso se agradece xD y solo espero poder llegar a la merge, porque allí todos los jugadores serán activos y será muy guay jugar las inmunidades en ese punto
Salu2 xx
2028 days 20 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
FireX, Jack y Hooper eran los siguientes en pasar por el confesionario.

FireX
AMERICANS TRIBE

So i refused ro vote ben and now i am in trouble ugggggg. I tried to tell ppl tomas ans emmentt are a F2 and jack decided i was lieing. Hes a f***ing piece of s*** and i hope i get the chance to vote him out

Anyway its me or ben so i have no choice now

Jack
AMERICANS TRIBE

This became needlessly complicated.

I started by wanting Noob gone. It was either X or him, and X was friendly with me. Wasn’t going to shoot him.

But then he attacks Emmett and Tomas. For no reason. And can’t give proof as to why.

Suffice to say that he’s now the target. Lol Bitch bye you sunk your own ship.

Hooper
AMERICANS TRIBE

Well I finally decided what I'll  be this season and it's risky but, I like it. It's usually what I do anyway so I don't feel weird about it. I have decided that I'm going to be the Savior of the bottomdwellers, first time it didn't work but, this time, I think it will since I told X directly to his face it was him or Noob for not showing up to 2 challenges.I think I might have just caused this tribe to fight, wan't intentional but, now I have to deal with it. Hopefully, my work doesn't back fire on me and takes me out, I got more to give. During the challenge, I stepped up, I went up 2 times. The first time I failed to score ancd the other team scored. Well I knew I had to go a 2nd time to redeem myself and keep us alive but, I scored and the other team scored their last point.
2028 days 20 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Liuk pasaba por el confe contando como se sentía.

Liuk
AMERICANS TRIBE

*Enters*
Hey looks like X or noob are on the chopping block. I never said it to anyoen but i think we will get pagonged oe by one. Their team,damn they look like they are realy though and strong. Unless it's a non live competitiom we will get destroyed. I really hope the wind can change it, but I am not a massive fan of this tribe. I just cannot see us winning any kind of change against them. They are too good for us.
2028 days 20 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Emmett y Julian eran los siguientes en pasar por el confesionario.

Emmett
AMERICANS TRIBE

I voted 4 x last tribal and failed by 1 vote.Im fine with waf leaving tho.X knows i voted him and tried to have ben julian and jackson vote me along with him.Plus hes saying me and tomas have a f2 which is just false.Hopefully he goes because trash needs to be taken out.If im blindsided tonight we have some great liars on our tribe.

Julian
AMERICANS TRIBE

The morning after our tribal where we lost Waf, X decided to confront me AKA speak to me for the first time this season and basically just give me shit over my vote despite the fact that hne never bothered to speak to me until that point. Sorry I decided to go out on my birthday instead of sitting online all day? Anyway... We lost the challenge again (dull) I couldn't score but I at least managed to block the other tribe from scoring against me so, yay? X made a chat with myself/Ben/Jack/Erik to vote out Emmett after we lost. Jack said no and left the chat, and tbh I wasn't planning on voting with X anyway so after Jack left I took it upon myself to grab a screenshot and send it to Emmett so he knew what was going on (and besides, the entire convo in the chat was HILARIOUS) https://gyazo.com/2672c14b6a0f3bd76fe7b33031ae1cfb

So it became instantly clear that X or Ben were going home. Originally I do think Ben was kinda screwed but X shot himself in the foot by making that chat and even Erik thinks he's pretty much beyond saving at this point. Kinda sucks but that's just how the game goes I guess, sorry dude.
2028 days 20 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
En el día 5 C00ldude por no responder pregunta y no enviar confe acumulaba un +3 que le sentenciaría y salvaría a FireX de la expulsión segura convirtiendose en el 2º expulsado de S15 : Ghost Island.

Tomas - - > https://gyazo.com/92b1601e35defe71934d8516ff1edcf9

Fire X - - > I vote noob

Jack - - > Vote: I vote for X.

Liuk - - > Sadly, for tonight I gotta say i vote to evict Noob. Sorry, but I have t take X side.

Hooper - - > I vote Noob

Emmett - - > I vote x

Julian - - > I vote for... X. Let's hope this is the real vote this time.

C00ldude - - > I vote X . He’s my friend but it seems as if it’s either him or me. I’m not very comfortable in the game right now and I definitely could be voted off today. I should make some more alliances/allies

Resultados :

C00ldude         6
FireX               4
2028 days 20 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
~ LA OPINIÓN DE JEFF : C00LDUDE1000 (19º) ~

Muy en la linea de Waf aunque intentaste hacer cosas poco hiciste la verdad y caiste pronto, una pena porque creo que habrias dado muchisimo en este grupo pero aun asi gracias por participar :)
2028 days 18 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
TOMAS WAS TARGETING ME WHAT THE FUCK
2028 days 18 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Tomas hacia su valoración post TC.

Tomas
AMERICANS TRIBE

Imagine getting 3 votes at tribal council for not sending a confessional nor answering tribal council questions. That's basically Noob's story arch, putting more risk into my game, and making me look dumb in confessionals thinking X was for SURE going home.

Right now, it sucks to say that my bigger threats has similar intentions as me in terms of votes and info. I assume the others that voted for Noob weren't in the know. And that's my fault. Me assuming atleast the majority of my tribemates were voting X after everything went down, but I have to prevent constantly shoving conversations down people's throats.. at least the two people I've talked to the least on my tribe have both went home, so it's whatever I guess.

LOL SO DEAD AT MY CHANCES OF WINNING. MY CHANCES OF WINNING ARE DISGUSTING RN UGHH. Well, now I can't ever be confident anymore in my confessionals, especially after that vote. BIG OOF today.
2028 days 18 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Ariel contaba como se sentía tras llevar 5 días a salvo sin ir a un TC.

Ariel
SPANIARDS TRIBE

PODER MARIKA FUTBOLERA
Hola Jeff tf! Pues aquí de descanso porque hemos ganado la segunda inmunidad y sumamente placentero haber pateado el ultimo penalty para darle la victoria a la tribu! Sentí un orgullo mariKa inmenso! Para demostrar que los gays sabemos dominar cualquier clase de pelotas! Pues la verdad sumamente placentero y cómodo hasta ahora porque no hemos ido a ningún concejo, siempre se está en peligro pero mientras se pueda hay que aguantar lo más posible para no caer donde nadie quiere. Aunque si cayéramos hay gente que tendría que irse, momo y Rafo son dos muebles al menos en la grupal de Skype no está ninguno, ni se comunican por mail. Es una inactividad bastante marcada, pero no es principalmente importante la actividad allí porque se sabe que querrán pasar ocultos pero puede ser que por otro lado hablen más sabiendo que Rafo y Mance son amigos, y eso es peligroso, mancebo es un bichito que sabe escabullirse bien, por eso hay que tenerlo tranquilo y tratar de en algún momento romper esa parejita que incomoda a varios,
Pues con cesar charo y laura venimos hablando bastante y todos temiamos que haya un cambio de tribus y por suerte no ha pasado eso, es muy temprano para cambiar y se agradece.
Pero viendo la otra tribu y como se fueron desarrollando los dos consejos anteriores, se ve que hay una alianza muy fuerte entre 4 y quieren echar a X por consecuente he intentado y he hablado con Charo y Laura sugiriéndoles trollearlos en el caso de volver a ganar e intentar mandar a X a gosht island, ya que hay una alianza de 4  que es fuerte y seguramente irán por otro que  no es el, porque luego si se desarrolla como viene tenerlo a X de amigo solo, da chances para una futura alianza y romper a esos 4, lo cual para tener esta información he agregado a X al Skype donde me ha dicho que hay una alianza de 4 que son muy fuertes y son:
Emmentt Jack Tomas Julian
Por eso pensando en un posible triunfo el dia domingo sería ideal mandar a X al concejo y que ellos 4 voten a cualquier otro, sabiendo que Erik vuelve de Gosht island y pudo encontrar un ídolo pueda jugarlo y quitar a uno de esos 4 del juego, o quizás tanto Tomas como Erik usen lo que hayan encontrado si lo hicieron y sino… pues Erik se ira a la casa
Este fin de semana estaré tratando de ir hablando y convenciendo a los compañeros ya que es importante cada decisión que tomemos en el caso de ganar las inmunidades porque al azar no le podemos dejar libre albedrio sino que tenemos que ser pensantes, y pues de mi parte intentare lograr, por el momento no hay mucho mas, solo ahora descansar pero sin detenerse
Veremos como transcurren estos días! Te mantendré al tanto
2028 days 18 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Hooper pasaba por el confe para hablar del baneo de Erik.

Hoop
AMERICANS TRIBE

What in the world did you do Erik to get an additiinal ban of 7 days. I swear, if the Spainiards keep sending him to Ghost Island. I am going to be pretty mad. Pretty much we know Erik is going to be useless and even with the double vote he has. I want him out.If we do swap, I think there is only 2 I have a possibility with. My fratmate and varlto.I know Raul probably still hates my guts for what I did to him in The Power Struggle Last Chance so I won't bother.
2028 days 18 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Erik mientras se divertia mintiendo en la conver americana a sus compañeros sobre Ghost Island.

Erik
GHOST ISLAND

Object 10: https://imgur.com/a/SADUkSV

This is the only NEW advantage of this season that lives on Ghost Island but has no history and your mission is to use this advantage well.

- This is the BLOCKING of a vote that allows you to cancel anonymously the vote of someone in the Tribal Council.

You have 3 Tribal Councils to use, before closing the ballot box you must tell me in the mail about who you use it. The person will be notified by me in full TC that your vote has been canceled.

If you use it well you can make a big move that brings you closer to the F3.

[13/09/2018 5:12:54] Erik: Hi. Mess
[13/09/2018 5:13:06] Erik: I got an extra vote on Ghost Island friends
[13/09/2018 5:13:19] FireX: Grats
[13/09/2018 5:13:22] Erik: It's good for my next 3 Tribals
[13/09/2018 5:13:44] Erik: I think honesty would be best for G.I but it's whatevs
2028 days 18 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
MrBird confiado de sus posibilidades pasaba por el confe a contar impresiones.

MrBird
SPANIARDS TRIBE

En mi tribu andamos bien todos, creo que estoy en una situacion muy comoda con todos en mi tribu y no veo alguien queriendo votar por mi en mucho tiempo jaja

Pero mas importantemente esta es la inmunidad mas importante, hemos notado en las votaciones de la otra tribu que hay muchas votaciones en comun, queremos usar el twist de Ghost Island para mantener a salvo a Erik o X, que son los que reciben la mayoria de las votaciones.

Tengo muchas conexiones con la tribu americana y se un poco el contexto de la tribu, y se que si mandamos a X o Erik a Ghost Island seria muy problematico para ellos.
2028 days 18 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Tomas se sentía feliz y confiado ante la nueva inmunidad de revertir la situación.

Tomas
AMERICANS TRIBE

Today's immunity challenge sounds SUPER FUN, cannot wait to see how it goes down, praying in the American's favor! 😄

*puts buff around head* Let's FIGHT 👊
2028 days 17 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Pero de nuevo en el día 6 los españoles volvían a ganar la inmunidad enviando de nuevo a Erik a Ghost Island a por el ídolo falso de Dubstar que usaría para volver loco a todo el mundo.

Julian era el primero en pasar por el confe decepcionado pero esperanzado de que su plan se ejecutara.

Julian
AMERICANS TRIBE

I blew it big time today... I scored twice and made everyone think I was good at this, so they had me go during the most important round, and I ended up coming up just short, sending us back to tribal. I'm so pissed off at myself, honestly, I thought I could do better than that since speed challenges are usually the only thing I'm even remotely good at but whatever. I've voted in minority twice already and I don't think anyone on this tribe trusts me too much so I wouldn't be shocked if I went home. Ughhhhhhhhhhh I guess we'll have to see what the actual fuck I can do to survive tonight. I'm so pissed.

open group

[S15 : Ghost Island SvA] < Cesar >

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!