This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars FINALE- The queens went in 4 x 4

Topic » All Stars FINALE- The queens..

1016 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
ENOBARIA!!!!!!!!!!
https://i-download.imgflip.com/5gol3i.gif
NOW PRANCE OUR QUEEN!!!
1016 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
Wow thanks for Miss C guys 🤗 and congrats to Enobaria
1016 days 18 hours ago
Gamerden13
Congrats
1016 days 18 hours ago
Faake
https://i.gifer.com/ODgz.gif
1016 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
Madame Monroe…you really showed up and showed out this season and honestly could’ve made such an amazing winner too but you are such a deserving runner-up and we are very proud and privileged that we saw your glow up from the start of the season! A big condragulations to you as well as both T’Kay and Plai and all the queens who accepted their invite to this strong and fierce competition!

But give a massive round of applause for our newly crowned queen…

ENOBARIA!!!!!
1016 days 17 hours ago
Faake
Wow... Thank you so much, you girls.

I know that sometimes it may seem that all of this is very easy for me, that I don't make a lot of effort and that things just come to me. But I can assure you that I work very, very hard in order to achieve the level of work that I do, and I've got nothing for free.

When I lost in the season 3 finale I really felt like that was my peak, it was the most I could do and I could never top myself. But I kept trying to prove to myself that I had the power to be better, to overcome myself, and to succeed.

And now I know that it wouldn't be possible without all of you. All my girls contributed to that, because I have learned a little from all of them to be able to be better. From Plai's consistency, T'Kay's professionalism, Madame's will, Caia's nobility, Ruby's creative mind, from the way Talian can laugh at her mistakes and carry on, from Rubes's passion, from Nicky's wisdom... I owe a lot of who I am to you.

The first time I focused on nothing more than winning and being the best, and I suffered a lot during the process. But this time I decided to have fun, be the best version of myself that I could be and show how much I had grown, and I think I was able to do it. Today I am not thinking "This is the top of my talent", today I am leaving this competition knowing that there is still much to learn, much to grow and much to discover, but I'm willing to do it.

I F * CKING WON HUNGER GAMES BITCHEEEEEEEEEEES! ❤️️
1016 days 15 hours ago
Talian
Listen Mrs. Thing all these crowns only mean one thing : you a nasty hoe with some nasty ass teeth… go see a dentist or something!!!

Either way congrats my queen and sister! You know I love you and this was very much deserved!!!!

And good job to all the rest! It seriously was a ball to follow this season from far behind the scenes ! ❤️

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!