This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Week 1: Rule Britannia

Topic » All Stars Week 1: Rule..

1084 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Reality’s entrance look:
https://imgur.com/a/lgx2yD9
1084 days 4 hours ago
nijoco
Welcome to the main stage of Rubes and Joco's Drag Race

Making their ways down the runway:

First, showing you the magic of Loch Ness in the gorgeous country of Scotland, and she's bringing little Nessie's with her- it's Zsa Zsa Tea

and secondly, Celebrating the "defining era" of the UK in a 60's style get-up also celebrating the famous British strawberry- Strawberry Cider, Strawberries and Cream, Strawberries at Wimbledon!- It's Eden Gardens!

https://i.imgur.com/VdKVLXG.gif

ALRIGHT, LET'S GO
1084 days 4 hours ago
nijoco
Zsa Zsa's comments:

Catalina: Your entrance look...I was 50/50 on, I liked some elements but I feel the colours didn’t really work with each other as well as they could’ve. Then your landmark look...UGH I’m obsessed! It’s so so good, the detailing is immaculate! Finally, your tradition look is totally unique to everyone else and you made it work. This is stunning to put it simply!

Enobaria: Love your entrance look, it’s really refreshing and I enjoy the colour palette here! Your landmark look is again so so good, Stonehenge is a great choice and you really turned it! Lastly, your tradition look is so hot, this is definitely one of my favourite of yours but to be honest you were consistent across all three looks so well done!

Gemini: Gemini your entrance look was really great! I think you look gorgeous and this outfit is all stars worthy! For your landmark look, I think it could use some work, but I’m not mad about it, I like the blue hair but for me I feel this look is disjointed. Now your tradition look I enjoy more, I think the mug and hair is stun! Again though I think since it All Stars it could still be elevated more!

Kamora: Your entrance look really confused me because I just don’t know why you’re a snake? Like where did your legs go girl? Your landmark look is probably my favourite of your three because I got immediately what it was and you look good! I think your tradition look is probably the best you’ve looked but I’m confused with what you’re going for.

Lilla: Your entrance is beautiful, that hair is amazing! I would say the outfit is a little basic but that’s just nitpicking! For your landmark look I really appreciate the details in this look, I think it could be more polished if I’m honest but I love the gown! Finally, your tradition look is really really cute! I think it’s a simple choice but you make it work, good job!

Madame Monroe: Madame your entrance look I lovveee! I think you look stunning and this outfit is lovely! Now your landmark look I also think is stunning, this gold attire is really great! Next your tradition look is good, I get the reference and I think you portrayed it well, I do think it could be much better though. Overall good job!

Maddox: Maddox girl this entrance look is stunningggg like seriously! For your British landmark look I think the outfit is kind of basic and could be better? However your mug is great as usual! Now for your tradition look, I prefer it to your landmark look, however several girls went for Bonfire night and I feel it didn’t wow me.

Plai Station: Starting with your entrance look, I’m torn. I think it suits your style so much, however, even you said it is a little pedestrian! For your landmark look...this is what I’m talking about, I really love this Plai good job! And finally for your tradition look I love the reference and I love that you gave us a reveal, I think these looks were very cute!

Reality Warped: Reality girl your entrance look was gorgeous! I really loved everything about it! Next, your landmark look and again I think it was good, not as good as your entrance but it was refreshing! However, your tradition for me was your weakest and I think it could be so much better! Overall you did good but this is All Stars and everyone has done well!

Ruby Velvet: Oh bitch that entrance look is everything! I LIVE! Then your landmark look...I gagged! So so good and creative! Finally, your tradition look was also great! Probably my least favourite but still great, your first two looks blew me away though! Great job!

T’Kay Runwae: Yess I appreciate this entrance look so much! It’s absolutely stunning because you used all black and turned it! Your landmark look is also beautiful, I feel like it wasn’t as clear as some other queens runways but once you explained it I really liked it! Finally, your tradition look, your mug is always always on point and here is no difference! I think this is on the verge of messy but just polished enough to not be!
1084 days 4 hours ago
nijoco
Eden's comments:

T'Kay- I think you entrance was gorgeous, very refined and fashionable and sexy. Your ballroom look was ok, i liked the idea but also felt it needed to be very explained to be clear what it was. Your third look was good, nice shape to your body but there was also a lot going on, it was a bit too much in terms of texture.

Ruby- All three of your looks are so exciting and dynamic, i especially like your red telephone look- it's got style, humour and a good reference. Your tradition look is good as well, i love the biscuit headpiece so much- i think you're a very exciting a curious fashion stylist, can't wait to see more!

Catalina- Your entrance look confused the hell out of me as the what it was but so what, it's a creation and i love an artist, the colour were stunning,Your shard idea was genius and i loved the way you made this was for you and turned it isnt a stunning fashion-forward piece! You served something new with the third look, political, polished and absolutely gorgeous, that one hit different.

Lilla- Your entrance look was pretty, i'm glad to see you have kept your style over the seasons and deliberately set out to elevate yourself. Your landmark was very clever and not something i would have thought about, you made it modern and cutting edge. Your tradition look was cute- its a good and obvious reference and was as refined as this idea possibly could be.

Gemini- Your entrance look was nice, it was a nice dress, your second look was nice as well but it was very left-field as an idea and almost impossible to work out unless you explained it but you looked nice. Your cheese rolling look was your strongest for sure, it was styling and well presented, i do just need to see WHO Gemini is in her fashion, what makes her stand out?

Enobaria- Yes, that entrance look was STRONG, we love a powerful pant-suit woman! I also felt your entire fantasty with Stonehenge; there was so many clever references in that look and it all comes together beautifully. Your mayday look was also good and as a runway on it's own would be amazing! very polished and well-defined style all round.

Madame- Your entrance look was good but i wonder what the theme has to do with you as a queen? Your second look was good- it's not an easy landmark to work with without making it garish but i think you did well here, the structure of your body helped define the idea through it's shape. I like the idea of maypole dancing but something about the overall look appears detached, like a top and bottom, not a consistent look.

Plai- I love your first look as it's very you and very on brand with your persona, however, it's a very simple composition of clothes and deffo won't break any boundaries! I loved the concept of your other two looks, i think they're both very well made, the waves as the hem of the dress was so smart. I wouldn't have done the reveal personally as the doctor who TARDIS is SO ICONIC, anything coming after that was less exciting.

Kamora- I do not understand your first look, why a snake? it says nothing about your brand as a queen and that's what your entrance look should be about. Your second look was ok, the problem you have is, someone did stonehenge much better and much more fashionably. I really liked your third look, you did this well. i thought it was more "day at the races" than high tea but you looked chic.

Maddox- Your entrance look was STUNNING. Gorgeous face, gorgeous dress, i can't fault that.Your second look was a good concept but felt really laboured in it's execution, i would rather see an inspiration rather than a landmark on a dress as it's not flattering for you or the landmark! Your third look is nice. I dont think the boots work with the dress, there's much colour clash but most of the look is very pretty.

Reality- Your entrance look was nice, i do think you have developed already since season 4, your mug especially was great. Your second look was also good, it is a little simple and we have seen better fire based looks this season and that really made this look not shine. I was not a fan of your third look, it was kind of a weird look for the concept you had and i couldn't see most of it because of the angle!
1084 days 3 hours ago
nijoco
Ladies when I call your names, please step forward...

Lilla

Plai Station

T'kay Runwae

Maddox
You are all SAFE.
You may leave the stage!
1084 days 3 hours ago
nijoco
Catalina
Kamora
Enobaria
Gemini
Madame Monroe
Reality Warped
Ruby Velvet

you represent the tops and the bottoms!

We each picked a winner this week so let's start with the tops!
1084 days 3 hours ago
Macda27
Fuck 😭
1084 days 3 hours ago
nijoco
CAIA ALEXANDER (formerly Catalina)- You gave use some edgy fashion and really made your point as a top contender when you showed us your shard look...

Enobaria- You ooze style, fashion and creativity, we surrender ourselves to sacrifice at your stonehenge look...

Ruby Velvet- You poured us a fresh cup of excitement and didn't leave us hanging on the line with your stylish telephone look.
1084 days 3 hours ago
nijoco
Ruby
You are one of the top all stars this week!
1084 days 3 hours ago
nijoco
Enobaria
You are safe (HIGH)
Which means Caia, you are the other top all star of the week!

can you all please wait at the back of the stage!
1084 days 3 hours ago
greyconverse
Aaahh, thank you both ❤️❤️
1084 days 3 hours ago
nijoco
Reality Warped and Kamora
I'm sorry my dears you are both in the bottom this week!
1084 days 3 hours ago
Faake
Thanks ladies 😘😘
1084 days 3 hours ago
Macda27
Oop. I’m safe
1084 days 3 hours ago
nijoco
Gemini- You definitely have style but we need to see more of who you are as a star and want you to push your creativity further

Madame- You're an experienced queen, whilst you were good overall, your third look needed an...overhaul

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!