This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 5- Runway

Topic » Round 5- Runway

1191 days 5 hours ago
Girllover101
https://media2.giphy.com/media/l0NgRcFSdIwapmYqA/giphy.gif
1191 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
ROUND 5!

Twinkies:
5. I am just kidding. Opal. Your name is perfectly fitting : a worthless piece of stone very reminiscing of those I just got removed from my kidney. And just like them, you make me regret my entire life whenever you make me feel your presence.

Vs

Opal:
5. Oh and finally wanna here a knock knock joke?
Knock Knock
(Who's there?)
Venice.
(Venice who?)
Venice it your time to go home?

Ladies, the winner of this round is...
Twinkies!

This means that Twinkies pulled through in the last 2 rounds and therefore Opal wins by a score of 3-2 against Twinkies!
1191 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Battling next we have Miss Icy Spicy and Maddox!!!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/eXQSnljrwHjutGEvzM/giphy.gif
1191 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
ROUND 1!

Icy Spicy:
1. You know, there's better ways of getting out of this competition than picking fights with the judges. You could've just kept submitting your horribly average looks every week.

Vs

Maddox:
1. I don’t understand how roasting you is supposed to be my main challenge? Because whoever told you to apply, did that for me.

Maddox!
1191 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
ROUND 2!

Icy Spicy:
2. This week really emphasized the 'mad' in Maddox.

Vs

Maddox:
2. I don’t know what’s more lackluster... Your personality? Or the judges keeping you here.

Maddox!
1191 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
This means that Maddox takes an early 2-0 lead over Miss Icy Spicy but let’s see there’s still 3 rounds left!

ROUND 3!

Icy Spicy:
3. Judging by your track record, you're a filler queen for this season. I see in the chat that you finally are getting screentime...must be your week to go.

Vs

Maddox:
2. Miss Icy Spicy? More like Miss I-See Boring.

Icy Spicy!
1191 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
ROUND 4!

Icy Spicy:
4. I see that Lyna edited your look to make it seem better last week. Can she edit a unique personality onto you too?

Vs

Maddox:
4. Did you only bring 1 color looks to the runway this season? We need more contrast in your looks, take some from the yellow color of your teeth.

Icy Spicy!
1191 days 5 hours ago
nateclove
TWO - TWO
https://64.media.tumblr.com/3394acd5a62bb7ea1f50c2022121df6d/tumblr_misud5fI1L1rosb88o1_r1_500.gif
1191 days 5 hours ago
Girllover101
*CF: I’m so nervous*
1191 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
This means we are tied at 2-2!! Miss Icy Spicy, Maddox it all comes down to this final round!

ROUND 5!

Icy Spicy:
5. Joke: Maddox is a talented queen.

Vs

Maddox:
5. There is more versatility in Twinkie LaChapelle’s left pinkie nail then there is your whole wardrobe.

Maddox!

Congrats Maddox this means that you have beaten Miss Icy Spicy by a score of 3-2!
1191 days 5 hours ago
nijoco
COMMERCIAL BREAK
1191 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
LOOOL TOO LATE
1191 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
The final battle of the night is Faux vs Lyna Boughton-Cox!

https://media0.giphy.com/media/sA2NTZWtNZwwRm2RUs/giphy.gif
1191 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
ROUND 1!

Faux:
1. ALL TEA ALL SHADE JUST COME OUT THE BOX , BOUT THE ROAST THIS BITCH NAMED
Lyna Boughton-Cox

WAIT WHO IS SHE AGAIN, OH THATS THE ONE, WITH THE CRUSTY ASS NAILS, FACE SHAPED LIKE A PORK BUN

Vs

Lyna:
1. I dont know whats the bigger joke. Me being put up against Faux in a Roast Off or Faux...well just Faux in general really. I mean Dolly Parton says it takes a lot of good money to look this cheap but waves hand up and down honey designers pay YOU....to never wear their clothing. I mean I say wear.....and I say clothing....but let's be honest, you can wrap a rat in tin foil, doesn't make it roast pork, but wrap you in any of these garments and all I see is hog...

Lyna!
1191 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
ROUND 2!

Faux:
2. BITCH U SMELL LIKE YOU BE EATING THOSE EDIBLES, BUT DON’T FOCUS OF THAT MAKEUP AND THE RUNWAYS FORGETTABLE.

Vs

Lyna:
2. Speaking of your Daddy, how is life in the fast lane? Do you have a good view from aaaaaallllllll the way back there in Mediocreville? Is that anywhere near the circus you were dumped in when your parents discovered they would make more money selling you to a freak show than letting their lil freak grow? They took one look and went "oi vay, this is a BEAST!". I guess its true what they say, not every ugly duckling will be a Swan some day.

Faux!

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!