This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 5- Runway

Topic » Round 5- Runway

1179 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Welcome to the main stage of Rubes and Joco’s Drag Race!

Let’s welcome to the stage the mothers of this race Rubes roasting Joco and ... wait...mama Joco decided not to walk the runway this week...because she didn’t want to do blackface! We’ll miss her accessorised bodysuit this week. Instead you’ll have to deal with Rubes’ accessorised bodysuit!

https://media0.giphy.com/media/iGuDG9wq9UVxkZvn4v/giphy.gif

This week we challenged our queens to roast the queen they were paired against 5 different times! The queens with the most round wins will beat their opponent!

And tonight on the runway category is...roast your fellow queen! Let’s see how they did!
1179 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
First up it’s T’Kay Runwae vs Reality Warped!!!

https://media2.giphy.com/media/VWE1452qAM4ZOSWQeA/giphy.gif
1179 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Wait before that the winner of the mini challenge is..
Maddox!! Congrats girl!
1179 days 20 hours ago
Girllover101
*Sips in mini challenge win*
1179 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
ROUND 1!

T’Kay:
1. Not since Rita Bitch on Talian's Drag Race have I seen a bitch's skin look more dry and ashy than Dida Ritz's knees. Moisturize, I'm literally begging you.

Vs

Reality:
1. You think you got the skill nate but let me be real. You had selena gomez, and your lyrics, not a steal. A "fetish for fame" but let me disclaimer... in 2021 no one remembers her name

Ladies, the winner of this round is...
T’Kay!
1179 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
ROUND 2!

T’Kay:
2. My next read, um, it's a bit hard to understand, so bear with me. Here - https://m.imgur.com/a/C6mPP8W

Vs

Reality:
2. I admit you got looks and can pull off a wig but maybe you should stick to grindr, maybe that'll get u a big di...

Reality!
1179 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
ROUND 3!

T’Kay:
3. You know something is up when your "best runway" is uglier than the outfit Amanduhh went home in. Sorry, was that mean? I'm just joking queen, I love you Sister Sister ❤

Vs

Reality:
3. Round 2, you dressed up your knight in feathers but tbh I can use copy and paste. Maybe  u should just stick to leather 😘

T’Kay!
1179 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
This means it’s currently 2-1 to T’Kay..if T’Kay wins another round she wins this battle!

ROUND 4!

T’Kay:
4. Ugh, it's so hard to come up with good reads for you, because you're my fri- actually, that's not it. I still have no idea who you are.

Vs

Reality:
4. I wanna say my roasts warped you back to reality but let's be real, u already lost ur sanity

T’Kay!
1179 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
https://queerty-prodweb.s3.amazonaws.com/2017/12/farrah-moan-rupauls-drag-race-season-9-excited-happy-omg.gif
1179 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Congrats T’Kay for winning this battle but let’s see who won Round 5 for the overall score!

ROUND 5!

T’Kay:
5. Coming up with five reads for you was super difficult, cause you're so bland it's hard to find anything to say about you!

Vs

Reality:
Passing nate every day really is refreshing. I love the glow (image attached - Reality’s runway)

Reality!

So that means that T’Kay wins this battle against Reality 3-2!
1179 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Next up it’s Twinkies LaChapelle vs Opal!!!

https://media2.giphy.com/media/TSDJXODLQiYZjcM1kl/giphy.gif
1179 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
ROUND 1!

Twinkies:
1. Did you know that “Opal” reversed is “Lapo”?
It doesn’t mean anything but it surely makes more sense than you still being in the competition. Who are you again?

Vs

Opal:
1. Twinkies you may have gained some weight this season but your still a good old Italian whore for money. A pastatute.

Opal!
1179 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
ROUND 2!

Twinkies:
2. *holds back in pain* that’s right, now I remember you : I might be old but this pain is all your fault. You know... for making me carry the whole weight of our team on my shoulders last week.

Vs

Opal:
2. Speaking of Italy, land of the Catholics. Unfortunately in your family you would be hard pressed to find 3 wise men or a virgin.

Opal!
1179 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
This means that Opal leads 2-0 against Twinkies and only needs 1 more point to win!

ROUND 3!

Twinkies:
3. Don’t get me wrong. It was lovely working with you last week. I guess it is great to have someone to always have your back. And when I say “I guess” I really mean it. Bitch, were you even there?

Vs

Opal:
3. Also, judging by your runways you like really like to cake that make up on. Covering up your personality....and that fucking nose. Here I was thinking Pinocchio was a fictional character.

Opal!
1179 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
https://media2.giphy.com/media/l0NgRcFSdIwapmYqA/giphy.gif
1179 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
This means that Opal has won but let’s find out how the last two rounds played out!

ROUND 4!

Twinkies:
4. Opal, you’re my sister and I love you but just a quick tip : you should change your name to “Nopal” because just like the plant you’re fat and hairy, and your messed up manly fashion make us all go “No, pal”.

Vs

Opal:
4. Speaking of the famous puppet, much like your reads tonight. Wooden.

Twinkies!

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!