This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting Arena

Topic » Voting Arena

1828 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
VOTE REVEAL

Alright, the votes are in and it is time to see who is going home. Now before I reveal the votes, I told you that some weeks that your reason for voting someone could be revealed, well this week they are being revealed for ALL of you.

Please note that Spinner554 (Austin G) did not vote, so he is going to receive a strike, a small penalty in his next Face-Off, and a penalty vote the next time he is up for elimination. Since he has a key, there is a possibility he does not lose it, in which case his penalties will follow him into the Final Boat Race.

Batya (Micheal C)
As he doesnt think for himself and rather not have someone oblivious in the finale

iYBF (Anthony M)
He is working with people who are against me. I have to do what I have to do.

jman96 (Jordan M)
I dont really trust you.

jojo7784 (Joey F)
Me and him have not talked much and he is also the only one not to ask for my save.

Kelly0412 (Kelly R)
He is a sheep and you orgasm over him and always bring him back despite his horrid gameplay.

NotThatJack (Jack N)
It seems like he has a stronger group he's with so I'm voting for him because it will give them one less number.

PoohSnap (James D)
He didn’t reach out to me until this vote, I’m pretty sure he’s pals with Kelly, and he strikes me as a shady mofo.

Ramanik (Kamani W)
He is not good for my game he will do what Kelly says and I don't want Kelly here. So good riddance.

Saftronbtr999 (Ian S)
I don't see the other two stealing my key.

Schnitzel (Scott H)
Of the three nominees, he's the most likely to steal my key.

splozojames50 (Splozo J)
I want him to be eliminated from the game

Now with that out of the way, it is time to see who will be voted out tonight.

This week there were only 11 votes plus one penalty vote making it 12, and the fourth person voted off Turney Time The Challenge: The Island by a vote of Six to Five to One is.....
1828 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
cfff (Brian C)

Brian, your fellow competitors have voted you off The Island. This officially ends your time in the game, please say your good byes. HOWEVER....

This does NOT end your time in Panama, as you are now going off to Redemption Island, where you will have a chance to re-enter the game at a pre-determined point. You will wait there until your next competitors arrive.

But for now, you are out of the main game.

Additionally, congratulations CJ, as you have now earned a key!  Nolan, since you did not get the least amount of votes, you are still SAFE, but you do not get a key.

CJ, you must post in this thread ASAP whose key you are stealing and the reason why you are stealing their key.

As for everyone else, you will be starting Round 6 shortly.

See you then.
1828 days 12 hours ago
FrenchMaid
Schnitzel (Scott H)
Of the three nominees, he's the most likely to steal my key.

*steals Scott's key*

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SnivelingUnrealisticIguanodon-size_restricted.gif
1828 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
OFFICIAL KEY DECISION

CJ has decided to take Scott's key. CJ now has Key #8 and Scott is now keyless and eligible to be voted into the Face-Off.

Nominations coming soon.
1825 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
EPISODE 6- VOTE OFF

mysterygame2 (Nolan K) and PoohSnap (James D) have lost yesterday's Face Off and now one of them must leave The Island.

Nolan and James, you may make any pleas you want to your fellow competitors in this thread. It is not required, but this could be your last chance to sway your competitors to your side.

Everyone else in the game, you must vote out one of these two players. You are must send me your vote to eliminate along with a reason why you are eliminating that person.

As the winner of the last Face-Off, Anthony, you are to still send in a vote as it will be used as a tiebreaker if needed. Along with your vote, you must give a reason which will be used should your vote be needed.

This is an AUSTRALIAN BALLOT, meaning your votes will not be revealed, but your reasons might be revealed so choose your words carefully.

Unlike Nominations, you are allowed ONE vote change per round should you change your mind, but whatever vote is the most recent one I have by the deadline is the one that counts.

All votes must be submitted via Tengaged Mails.

Voting starts now and will last until Tuesday 12 AM EST (Monday 9 PM PST).

Good Luck!
1824 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
VOTE REVEAL

Alright, the votes are in and it is time to see who is going home. Now before I reveal the votes, I told you that some weeks that your reason for voting someone could be revealed, well this week they are being revealed for SOME of you.

jojo7784 (Joey F)
I don’t know him that well and he’s staying so let’s keep it close.

splozojames50 (Splozo J)
I want him to be eliminated.

Spinner554 (Austin G)
I like Nolan and although we haven’t spoken much, I think he has my back.

Schnitzel (Scott H)
It's nothing personal, it just seems this is the way the cards are going to fall and I don't want to stick out more than I already do.

Kelly0412 (Kelly R)
While james is a disgusting person, nolan is anthonys final 2.

jman96 (Jordan M)
Hope that you do well in redemption island.

This week there were only 12 votes. For the first time we had a TIE. There were SIX votes to eliminate both James and Nolan. In a tiebreaker, the tie is broken by the most recent Face-Off winner, which is Anthony in this case. With Anthony's vote, the fifth person voted off Turney Time The Challenge: The Island by a vote of Seven to Six is.....
1824 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
PoohSnap (James D)
Anthony's Reason:  I’m just simply closer to Nolan whereas I never talked to James before this game started. Sorry bud :/

James, your fellow competitors have voted you off The Island. This officially ends your time in the game, please say your good byes. HOWEVER....

This does NOT end your time in Panama, as you are now going off to Redemption Island, where you will have a chance to re-enter the game at a pre-determined point. You will wait there until your next competitors arrive.

Additionally, congratulations Nolan, as you have now earned a key! 

Nolan, you must post in this thread ASAP whose key you are stealing and the reason why you are stealing their key.

As for everyone else, you will be starting Round 7 shortly.

See you then.
1824 days 7 hours ago
mysterygame2
I am stealing from Jojo
1824 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
OFFICIAL KEY DECISION

Nolan has decided to take Joey's key. Nolan now has Key #5 and Joey is now keyless and eligible to be voted into the Face-Off.

Nominations coming soon.
1824 days 3 hours ago
jojo7784
Jealousy
1821 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
EPISODE 7- VOTE OFF

Batya (Micheal C) and jman96 (Jordan M) have lost yesterday's Face Off and now one of them must leave The Island.

Micheal and Jordan, you may make any pleas you want to your fellow competitors in this thread. It is not required, but this could be your last chance to sway your competitors to your side.

Everyone else in the game, you must vote out one of these two players. You are must send me your vote to eliminate along with a reason why you are eliminating that person.

As the winner of the last Face-Off, Jack, you are to still send in a vote as it will be used as a tiebreaker if needed. Along with your vote, you must give a reason which will be used should your vote be needed.

This is an AUSTRALIAN BALLOT, meaning your votes will not be revealed, but your reasons might be revealed so choose your words carefully.

Unlike Nominations, you are allowed ONE vote change per round should you change your mind, but whatever vote is the most recent one I have by the deadline is the one that counts.

All votes must be submitted via Tengaged Mails.

Voting starts now and will last until tomorrow (Friday) 7 PM PST (10 PM EST).

Good Luck!
1820 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
VOTE REVEAL

Alright, the votes are in and it is time to see who is going home. Now before I reveal the votes, I told you that some weeks that your reason for voting someone could be revealed, well this week they are being revealed for SOME of you.

Ramanik (Kamani W)
He's with Kelly and I don't like those two together. Plus Jordan won't take a key away from me.

mysterygame2 (Nolan K)
I like jman more than you

Schnitzel (Scott H)
This was a close one, but of the two I think that this person being out is a bigger benefit.

Josh742 (Josh M)
Apparently he is close the benjamin and benjamin is definitely out to get me.

Kelly0412 (Kelly R)
If you volunteer and fail you DESERVE to go home

This week there were only 11, and the sixth person voted off Turney Time The Challenge: The Island by a vote of Six to Five is.....
1820 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
Batya (Micheal C)

Micheal, your fellow competitors have voted you off The Island. This officially ends your time in the game, please say your good byes. HOWEVER....

Additionally, congratulations Jordan, as you have now earned a key! 

Jordan, you must post in this thread ASAP whose key you are stealing and the reason why you are stealing their key.

As for everyone else, you will be starting Round 8 shortly.

See you then.
1820 days 20 hours ago
Kelly0412
https://media1.tenor.com/images/19d131ce393673b31d3665a45ad6e522/tenor.gif
1820 days 19 hours ago
jman96
I know that he is someone that tried to vote me out. So I'm gonna go ahead and take splozos key. Sorry dude.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!