This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting Arena

Topic » Voting Arena

1842 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome to the Voting Arena!

After each Face-Off, this will be where you report. You will come here each round to vote off one of your fellow competitors. For some of you, you will pay for your transgressions in the past, for others you will be handsomely rewarded with a KEY.

Whatever it is, just make sure you are always wise here because decisions have a way of coming back to haunt you.
1842 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
EPISODE 1- VOTE OFF

Batya (Micheal C) and sjsoccer88 (Steve J) have both lost yesterday's Face Off and now one of them must leave The Island.

Micheal and Steve, you may make any pleas you want to your fellow competitors in this thread. It is not required, but this could be your last chance to sway your competitors to your side.

Everyone else in the game, you must vote out one of these two players. You are must send me your vote to eliminate along with a reason why you are eliminating that person.

This is an AUSTRALIAN BALLOT, meaning your votes will not be revealed, but your reasons might be revealed so choose your words carefully.

Unlike Nominations, you are allowed ONE vote change per round should you change your mind, but whatever vote is the most recent one I have by the deadline is the one that counts.

All votes must be submitted via Tengaged Mails.

Voting starts now and will last until tomorrow (Saturday) 10 AM PST (1 PM EST)

Good Luck!
1842 days 1 hour ago
sjsoccer88
SAVE ME
I have no friends in this game and iybf got his minions to take me out. If you want someone who will guarantee to get him and his closest allies out then please save me.

You will be safe with me while I target them! Thanks Kong’s
1841 days ago
turney1805
VOTE REVEAL

Alright, the votes are in and it is time to see who is going home. Now before I reveal the votes, I told you that some weeks that your reason for voting someone could be revealed, well this week they are being revealed for SOME of you. Please note not all of you sent in reason, the next time you do not send in reason, you will be penalized.

PoohSnap (James D)
I tried connecting with him early on and he straight up ignored me. Clearly he doesn't care if he has my vote or not, so I'll equally not care in voting his ass off of this island!!! #Buhhhhhhhbye

iYBF (Anthony M)
Duh. You're coming for me so I have to make the first move. Toodles!

Saftronbtr999 (Ian S)
Threat.

FrenchMaid (CJ F)
You never approached me to save you so...

Ramanik (Kamani W)
Because he's annoying.

Schnitzel (Scott H)
The reason is that its too early to go after the large alliance in the game, they all need keys so they have to inevitably go after each other.

jman96 (Jordan M)
I just flipped a coin to decide this vote. Sorry.

NotThatJack (Jack N)
Because Steve offered me gifts and a lifetime of happiness

Now with those 8 confessionals out of the way, it is time to reveal the vote. Please keep in mind that splozojames50 (Splozo J) did not send in a vote in time and will receive a strike and a penalty vote the next time he is up for elimination as well as a small penalty in his next Face Off.

This week there were only 16 votes, and the first person vote off Turney Time The Challenge: The Island by a vote of Nine to Seven is.....
1841 days ago
turney1805
sjsoccer88 (Steve J)

Steve, your fellow competitors have voted you off The Island. This officially ends your time in the game, please say your good byes. HOWEVER....

This does NOT end your time in Panama, as you are now going off to Redemption Island, where you will have a chance to re-enter the game at a pre-determined point. You will wait there until your next competitors arrive.

But for now, you are out of the main game. As for everyone else, you will be starting Round 2 shortly.

See you then.
1841 days ago
Kelly0412
This does NOT end your time in Panama, as you are now going off to Redemption Island, where you will have a chance to re-enter the game at a pre-determined point. You will wait there until your next competitors arrive.
1841 days ago
turney1805
Oh and I failed to mention, congratulations Batya (Micheal C), you have officially received a key!
1836 days 7 hours ago
turney1805
EPISODE 3- VOTE OFF

Glinda (Blair J) and Ramanik (Kamani W) have both lost yesterday's Face Off and now one of them must leave The Island.

Blair and Kamani, you may make any pleas you want to your fellow competitors in this thread. It is not required, but this could be your last chance to sway your competitors to your side.

Everyone else in the game, you must vote out one of these two players. You are must send me your vote to eliminate along with a reason why you are eliminating that person.

As the winner of the last Face-Off, Joey, you are to still send in a vote as it will be used as a tiebreaker if needed.

This is an AUSTRALIAN BALLOT, meaning your votes will not be revealed, but your reasons might be revealed so choose your words carefully.

Unlike Nominations, you are allowed ONE vote change per round should you change your mind, but whatever vote is the most recent one I have by the deadline is the one that counts.

Voting starts now and will last until tomorrow (Friday) 8 AM PST (11 AM EST)

Good Luck!
1835 days 20 hours ago
Glinda
Hello everyone I hope you choose to save me if it’s best for your game I’m not a threat to anyone. I’m always free to chat
1835 days 17 hours ago
turney1805
VOTE REVEAL

Alright, the votes are in and it is time to see who is going home. Now before I reveal the votes, I told you that some weeks that your reason for voting someone could be revealed, well this week they are being revealed for SOME of you.

Please note that splozojames50 (Splozo J) did not include reasons with his vote, so he is going to receive a small penalty in his next Face-Off and a penalty nomination the next time he is eligible to be voted in. Since he has a key, there is a possibility he does not lose it, in which case his penalties will follow him into the Final Boat Race.

Batya (Micheal C)
Becasue Blair is about as strategic as a dead fish

cfff (Brian C)
Because he is the biggest threat!

Chandlerp1996 (Chandler P)
Because i like kamani!

Kelly0412 (Kelly R)
A sad disgusting individual needs a sad disgusting placement.

mysterygame2 (Nolan K)
Because they haven't spoken to me.

Spinner554 (Austin G)
This season is somewhat of a bore with this premade in it running the game but what can you do ya know. With that said I like Kamani so I’ll keep him.

Now with those 6 confessionals out of the way, it is time to reveal the vote.

This week there were only 15 votes, and the second person voted off Turney Time The Challenge: The Island by a vote of Ten to Five is.....
1835 days 17 hours ago
turney1805
Glinda (Blair J)

Blair, your fellow competitors have voted you off The Island. This officially ends your time in the game, please say your good byes. HOWEVER....

But for now, you are out of the main game.

Additionally, congratulations Kamani, as you have now earned a key!  As for everyone else, you will be starting Round 4 shortly.

See you then.
1835 days 16 hours ago
Ramanik
Additionally, congratulations Kamani, as you have now earned a key!  As for everyone else, you will be starting Round 4 shortly.
1833 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
EPISODE 4- VOTE OFF

Chandlerp1996 (Chandler P), FrenchMaid (CJ F), and Schnitzel (Scott H) have all lost yesterday's Face Off and now one of them must leave The Island.

Chandler, CJ, and Scott, you may make any pleas you want to your fellow competitors in this thread. It is not required, but this could be your last chance to sway your competitors to your side.

Everyone else in the game, you must vote out one of these three players. You are must send me your vote to eliminate along with a reason why you are eliminating that person.

As the winner of the last Face-Off, Ian, you are to still send in a vote as it will be used as a tiebreaker if needed. But your vote will need to be a list this week as there are three nominees instead of two.

NOTE: Due to failing to vote in Episode 3, CJ has a penalty vote against him this round.

Voting starts now and will last until tomorrow (Sunday) 7:30 PM PST (10:30 PM EST)

Good Luck!
1832 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
VOTE REVEAL

Alright, the votes are in and it is time to see who is going home. Now before I reveal the votes, I told you that some weeks that your reason for voting someone could be revealed, well this week they are being revealed for NONE of you.

Please note that iYBF (Anthony M) did not vote, he will be given his first strike, a small penalty in his next Face-Off, and a penalty vote the next time he is up for elimination.

Also note that CJ has one penalty vote against him, and that has been included in the vote count.

Now with that out of the way, it is time to see who will be voted out tonight.

This week there were only 12 votes plus one penalty vote making it 13, and the third person voted off Turney Time The Challenge: The Island by a vote of Six to Four to Three is.....
1832 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
Chandlerp1996 (Chandler P)

Chandler, your fellow competitors have voted you off The Island. This officially ends your time in the game, please say your good byes. HOWEVER....

But for now, you are out of the main game.

Additionally, congratulations Scott, as you have now earned a key!  CJ, since you did not get the least amount of votes, you are still SAFE, but you do not get a key.

As for everyone else, you will be starting Round 5 shortly.

See you then.
1829 days 17 hours ago
turney1805
EPISODE 5- VOTE OFF

cfff (Brian C), FrenchMaid (CJ F), and mysterygame2 (Nolan K) have all lost yesterday's Face Off and now one of them must leave The Island.

Brian, CJ, and Nolan, you may make any pleas you want to your fellow competitors in this thread. It is not required, but this could be your last chance to sway your competitors to your side.

Everyone else in the game, you must vote out one of these three players. You are must send me your vote to eliminate along with a reason why you are eliminating that person.

As the winner of the last Face-Off, Josh, you are to still send in a vote as it will be used as a tiebreaker if needed. But your vote will need to be a list this week as there are three nominees instead of two.

NOTE: Due to failing to vote in Episode 3, Nolan has a penalty vote against him this round.

Voting starts now and will last until tomorrow (Thursday) 9 PM PST (12 AM EST- Friday)

Good Luck!

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!