This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9 | Daily Challenge #9

Topic » Episode 9 | Daily Challenge #9

1052 days 21 hours ago
Pieguy555
Will take place on Wednesday (6/9/21) at 8 PM EST. It will be a live challenge.
1052 days 18 hours ago
jman96
Hi
1052 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
Tonight's challenge is a Pairs challenge!

Check In will be open until 8:05 PM EST.

Everyone who checks in will take place in the Partner Draw.
1052 days 18 hours ago
Zoon
hi
1052 days 18 hours ago
awwsum11
here surprisingly
1052 days 18 hours ago
Zoon
BluJay112
Played: 333 times
Last Activity: 3 days ago
1052 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
CLOSED
1052 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
Participating in the Partner Draw:

Jordan
Zay
Eric
1052 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
The Partner Draw will be taking place here:

http://us25.chatzy.com/79564983572228
1052 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
Zay, please choose your partner!
1052 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
Zay has chosen Eric to be his partner.

Jordan, as the only other person left in the draw, please select your partner now.
1052 days 18 hours ago
jman96
i guess i'll pick....
1052 days 18 hours ago
jman96
Jimmy
1052 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
Red Pair:
Eric M. (awwsum11)
Zay M. (Zoon)

Blue Pair:
Jimmy T. (BB5lover)
Jordan M. (jman96)

Green Pair:
Ben P. (benp428)
Nick M. (BluJay112)
1052 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
Tonight’s Daily Challenge is called “Pentathlon Panic”

In this challenge, you will have to work with your partner to complete a series of different tasks in an effort to score points.

There is a total of 5 tasks. Each player in a pair will complete 2 of the 4 individual tasks, and then both members of the pair will complete task #5 together.

Task #1: Flash Game. Submit your highest possible score for the game. The link will be provided to you once you decide which member is completing this task. Include in your screenshot your logged in Tengaged.com profile otherwise I will not count your submission.

Task #2: Jigsaw Puzzle. Submit your fastest time for this puzzle. The link will be provided to you once you decide which member is completing this task. Include in your screenshot your logged in Tengaged.com profile otherwise I will not count your submission.

Task #3: Speeds Mails. To do this task you must mail me the phrase *STARTS MY TIME*, followed by the numbers 1-10 in order, then the phrase *STOPS MY TIME*. You will only get one attempt at this task, so any mails that are out of order or fail to send will result in a time penalty of 5 seconds per mail. The player who completes this task the fastest will win.

Task #4: Word Search. The player who does this task will have to complete a word search as quickly as possible. Contact me when you want to do this task.

Task #5: Word Scrambles. I will mail you and your partner 5 ‘The Challenge’ related scrambles and you will have to unscramble the words as quickly as possible. Contact me when you want to do this task.

The points for each task will be awarded as follows:
1st place: 2 points
2nd place: 1 point
3rd place: 0 points

In the event of a tie, whichever team completed Task #5 the fastest will be declared the winners of this challenge.

All submissions for this challenge will be due by Thursday (6/10/21) at 6 PM EST.

The pair that has the most points will win Safety and the power to send a player into the Presidio. Everyone else will be at risk of competing in the Presidio and being the thirteenth player eliminated from this game.

Any questions?
1051 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
RESULTS

Task #1
1st: Jimmy [Blue Pair] - 1133
2nd: Eric [Red Pair] - 1055
3rd: Ben [Green Pair] - No Submission

Task #2
1st: Zay [Red Pair] - 7 minutes and 1 second
2nd: Jimmy [Blue Pair] - 17 minutes and 5 seconds
3rd: Nick M. [Green pair] - No Submission

Task #3
1st: Zay [Red Pair] - 18 seconds
1st: Jordan [Blue Pair] - 18 Seconds
3rd: Green Pair - No Submission

Task #4
1st: Eric [Red Pair] - 3 minutes and 20 seconds
2nd: Jordan [Blue Pair] - 5 minutes and 52 seconds
3rd: Green Pair - No Attempt

Task #5
1st: Red Pair - 6 minutes and 12 seconds
2nd: Blue Pair - Timed Out
3rd: Green Pair - No Attempt

FINAL SCORES

Red Pair - 9
Blue Pair - 7
Green Pair - 0

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!