This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5 | Presidio #5 (Bryan vs. Sandy)

Topic » Episode 5 | Presidio #5 (Bryan..

1074 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
The matchup is:

Bryan vs. Sandy
1074 days 19 hours ago
Eilish
hi
1074 days 19 hours ago
iSandeh
hi
1074 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
Tonight’s Presidio is called ‘Updated H7’ and here’s how it works.

For this challenge I will present you with a Letter and a Number, such as H7. Your job is to come up with a word that starts with that letter and has that many of letters in the word. So H7 could be Holding or Hundred. The first person to correctly post a valid word will score a point.

However, instead of simply posting a word, you must spell out your word using valid tengaged.com user links, with the first letter of the tengaged user being used for each ‘letter’ of the word.

For instance, if the round was P3, a correct answer would be

tengaged.com/user/Pieguy555
tengaged.com/user/obscurity
tengaged.com/user/timster

Which spells out the word ‘Pot’!

NOTE: Any user that is used as an answer cannot be used in subsequent rounds.

Note that all proper nouns, (Words that start with a capitial letter, such as names, countries, places, etc), will not count. Plural words, such as hats and apples, will not be accepted as well. Any words in question will be determined valid or invalid by dictionary.com

Sometimes, I may add a letter after the number, such as T4Y, so that you need to find a word that starts with the first letter, ends with the last letter, and has the number of letters as shown in the middle of the letters. An example of this would be They. I may also add a second letter in front, such as AB4 meaning you need a word that starts with AB instead of just A. An example of this would be Able.

The first player to score 3 points will be declared the winner of this Presidio elimination match, while the loser will be the ninth player eliminated from the game.

Any Questions?
1074 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
***In the example above those are not considered working links, and you cannot click on them. I typed those up so make sure to use links that can be clicked on such as this:

https://tengaged.com/user/Pieguy555
1074 days 18 hours ago
Eilish
this seems like a lot but sure!
1074 days 18 hours ago
iSandeh
r
1074 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
Alright, if both players are ready and there are no further questions, we will get started!
1074 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
First Round Coming Up...
1074 days 18 hours ago
Eilish
gl babe
1074 days 18 hours ago
iSandeh
hugs bryan so tight
1074 days 18 hours ago
Eilish
teaaaa
1074 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
S6
1074 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
Bryan scores a point with 'Sample!'

Bryan: 1
Sandy: 0

Just a reminder that none of those users can be used in subsequent rounds.
1074 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
Are both players ready for Round 2?

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!