This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 | Presidio #2 (Brittany vs. Eric | Bryan vs. Marwan)

Topic » Episode 2 | Presidio #2..

1082 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
The matchups are as follows:

Brittany vs. Eric
Bryan vs. Marwan
1082 days 18 hours ago
awwsum11
hugs Brittany
1082 days 18 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
STOPPP

WHY AM I AGAINST FUCKING ERIC
1082 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Check In will close at 7:05 PM EST!
1082 days 17 hours ago
awwsum11
hello
1082 days 17 hours ago
Eilish
hi
1082 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
im here.
1082 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Bryan rlly having an easy elim win

cries
1082 days 17 hours ago
Eilish
*laughs*
1082 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
CLOSED
1082 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Marwan has failed to check in, and has forfeited his Presidio elimination match to Bryan. He will finish in 16th place.
1082 days 17 hours ago
awwsum11
right
1082 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
glares

this is so rigged
1082 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Tonight’s Presidio is called “Coconut Chaos” and here’s how it works.

In this competition, players will race to get Tengaged.com users to mail me a key phrase to add time to their clock, which will give them more time to send answers to a general knowledge question to earn points.

This competition will be played in two rounds. In Round 1, players will have 5 minutes to get as many Tengaged.com users to mail me the phrase *CRACKS COCONUT FOR (Your Username)*. I will only accept mails from users who are currently not in this game. For each coconut that you crack, you will get 10 seconds added onto your time for Round 2.

In Round 2, players will have 1 minute plus whatever time they accumulated in Round 1 to mail me as many answers to a general knowledge question as possible. All of your answers must be sent in INDIVIDUAL mails. For each correct answer that you send, you will receive one point.

NOTE: All phrases for Round 1 and answers for Round 2 must be spelled correctly for you to receive credit for them. The asterisks and capitalization do not matter.

In the event of a tie, there will be a single general knowledge tiebreaker question about the season to determine the winner.

The player who scores the most points will be declared the winner of this Presidio elimination match, while the loser will be the third/fourth player eliminated from the game.

Any questions?
1082 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
im r
1082 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
If there are no questions, and both players are ready, I will count you down!

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!