This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 | Tribal Council #2 (Angels)

Topic » Episode 1 | Tribal Council #2..

1107 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome to Tribal Council Angels tribe! Please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and once your torch is snuffed you will have to leave immediately. Now, one of you will be the first person voted out of this game.

Callia has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule.

If you have a Silver Bullet and would like to play it, you must mail Newz and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Silver Bullet.

If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Newz and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-What are your initial thoughts on the Cast?
-Do you feel that you were placed on the correct initial tribe?
-This season has a mixture of both new players and returners, and with the introduction of the Sam & Dean twist, there is bound to be pre-game relationships. Do you think that these will have a large impact on the result of this game?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Newz and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Monday (4/19/21) at 6:00 PM EST.
1106 days 11 hours ago
PureEssence
HUGE. it's so big. literally huh. but i kinda like how i dont know an insane amount of people because it makes it more interesting

ABSOLUTELY NOT! i am the angel. christos is satan

-This season has a mixture of both new players and returners, and with the introduction of the Sam & Dean twist, there is bound to be pre-game relationships. Do you think that these will have a large impact on the result of this game?
yeah pre-game relationships almost always do! LOL
1106 days 11 hours ago
EmmaM
General Questions:
Everyone seems nice, and there is quite a few people I don't know so it was nice to see a lot of new faces

100%, I'm a cute little angel

I mean I guess, it just means people would likely not turn on each other, but I feel like that would happen in any game, people are naturally friends outside of games and this community isn't that big.
1106 days 11 hours ago
christossss
im the best here

hell yea im so nice, ess is evil

ya but i aint scared of these hoes
1106 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
1106 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a Silver Bullet and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1106 days 11 hours ago
Kelly0412
shoot ess
1106 days 11 hours ago
PureEssence
what the eff
1106 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
*nobody stands*
1106 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1106 days 11 hours ago
christossss
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0Iy000KJSSBd82Y0/giphy.gif
1106 days 11 hours ago
Caliboy
Was actually anticipating one but ok
1106 days 11 hours ago
christossss
oh sorry jsut stretching
*sits down*
1106 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
*somebody stands*
1106 days 11 hours ago
PureEssence
HOW
1106 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
A Hidden Immunity Idol has been secretly played on Sean tonight.

This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol! All votes for Sean will NOT count!

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!