This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 | Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Episode 1 | Immunity Challenge..

1114 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
welcome tris!
1114 days 10 hours ago
BrittBritt
welcome to the good side :)
1114 days 10 hours ago
PureEssence
I've come to terms.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/kaYpZ2pVoFOz9TrcDh/giphy.gif
1114 days 10 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Honestly... that’s fine w me
1114 days 10 hours ago
Pieguy555
Now, with that exciting development out of the way, let’s move onto tonight’s main event, the Immunity Challenge!
1114 days 10 hours ago
AlanDuncan
yes, lets
1114 days 10 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Wow still didn’t start yet
1114 days 10 hours ago
Pieguy555
This Immunity Challenge is called “Hey! I Know Them!” and here’s how it works. Each round I will present you with a photo of an Actor or Actress from a movie they starred in. You will then have to be the first player to post the correctly spelled First and Last name of both the Actor/Actress and the character they portrayed. If you are the first player to do this, then you will have the opportunity to ELIMINATE a pair of players from the competition AND get to decide if this pair should remain on their current tribes or be MOVED to a newly created 3rd tribe. Ultimately, the last pair standing will both win Individual Immunity, the decision to stay on their current tribes or swap with a pair on the 3rd tribe, AND will be able to give Individual Immunity to another pair who is not on the same set of tribes as their pair. ALL THREE tribes will be headed to Tribal Council tonight.
1114 days 10 hours ago
Absol
mess
1114 days 10 hours ago
Hisoka
mess
1114 days 10 hours ago
AlanDuncan
u need to post the pairs then
1114 days 10 hours ago
Pieguy555
I will now allow time for questions, then we will start at 7:18!
1114 days 10 hours ago
Caliboy
OMG I had a feeling two tribes of 15 was too messy and 3 of 10 made more sense.
1114 days 10 hours ago
GiGi10
the fuck
1114 days 10 hours ago
Caliboy
So we are working with our duo partners this round??

Ugh Chris don't be a flop as usual please

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!