This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S15: Finale

Topic » S15: Finale

1007 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Starting here with jury questioning.

The jury: Kevin, Daniel, David, Zach, Newz, Nick, Vincent, Layla and Craig.

Finalists: Cameron and Eoin.

Both finalists can post a speech here, and all jurors can ask questions.

Please cast your vote for a winner by 6pm EST Thursday.

Finale will commence at 6pm, including winner reveal, awards, questions, rankings, voting chart reveal etc.
1007 days 21 hours ago
DrPepsi
Hello Jurors you may be wondering Cameron you didn’t win any comps so what exactly did you do to deserve my vote? It all comes down to social and strategic mixed in a way. Everyone comes into this season with faces they know maybe people they’re friends with or even in a relationship with. I saw people I knew that I’ve had a good relationship with or you know maybe we just played in a few games so there wasn’t really that much there. To give you my real life work I work at a camp so a lot of the times I knew I’d be on my phone for the comps and also we had challenge beasts in this season. So what better way then to make allies that trust you enough to almost take you to the end I knew I wasn’t anyone’s number 1 from the geiko and knew I really wasn’t anyone’s the whole entire game pretty much. So what I did was talk to everybody made people comfortable with me I knew there would be times where I’d be in trouble and sitting on the block I sat there 3 times and I truly believe it’s the relationships I built throughout this game that got me here. Strategy was I knew I had to float and just be strategically mindful one missed move of voting someone out could get me in trouble if someone was to win an HOH and didn’t favor me as I felt there was two sides a lot of this game . That’s to sum up basically my strategic stand point of this game to keep it short and simple I would love to answer questions from you guys and will answer 100% honestly!
1007 days 21 hours ago
Eoin
Hi Jury.

I know a lot of you are not happy to see me here, as I did have a part to play with a lot of your demises, and for some of you, I genuinely feel bad for that but I do feel like without those moves, I would not have made it here.

-----PRE-JURY-----

I honestly played a completely different game than I envisioned myself playing, my plan was to play easy, play between both sides and do that until jury or as long as I could. I quickly figured out that, that was not a feasible option as Jake made an alliance excluding me in the first week (I would be added in week 3) and the opposing side made an alliance without me. I then was nominated in week two by Craig which really took me by surprise, as I thought we were good but it made me step up a gear and stop playing passively. I lost two of my best friends on the website in week 2 & 3 (albeit Macken and i did not speak for years), with Eddie, another close ally falling afterwards. I really was at the bottom but I managed to flip things. The only way I knew to work my way up was by making bonds and breaking them. I helped expose the alliance that dominated the early part of the game, I coerced Eddie into not vetoing Jake and ruined Jake's last minute pleas and made bonds with people such as Zach, Layla and Nicky, all of which played a huge part in me getting where I am today.

-----JURY-----

I feel the easiest way to describe my post-jury game, is by talking about each week one by one, and addressing the evictee one by one, as I know the majority, if not all of you, will not read this all.

Kevin, I honestly felt bad evicting you, as I know you were one of the people who campaigned for me to stay both times. I really did not play a huge part in you going, as I did like you, but Layla, had performed better in competitions and I knew her better. That week was spent on me trying to stay safe, as Vincent was a wildcard to me. Of the people on the jury, despite me evicting you, I would say you're one of the people who I played the lowest part in evicting.

Daniel, I did not expect to nominate you. Was part of it emotion? Absolutely, I was pissed off at something that was out of your control and I didn't give you the chance to speak. I don't think I will get your vote tonight. But I do think that had I not struck here, that I probably am not in the position that I am now, especially because Cameron was my potential re-nomination. But yes, while I do feel like I majorly fucked you over, and I feel bad on a personal level, I do have to own that it was best for my game.

David, we never seen eye to eye at all. You were someone who I knew would never work with me and I do feel like you always had it out for me despite my best efforts to smooth things over with you, but perhaps, you saw through my shady antics as you definitely would have been the renom had you not won the veto for 10th and Craig/Nicky had. I did try and push the target on to you, as I knew you could see through me. I don't have anything personal against you, it was all game and I do apologise for letting my emotions get the best of me and being a cunt to you.

Zach, I should not have lied to you. Stupid on my part, I was not home and I did not think. I think when I said it I meant it, but when speaking to Nicky more, I learned that it would get the house more on my side if I evicted you. I do feel bad as I did lie and betray you, and having you in, would probably have meant that I didn't let Craig get so close to winning this season. But I do feel like you probably beat me in the end after winning like everything. You really did nothing wrong to me, I just voted you to stay good and integrated with the house, which did help me survive in a unanimous vote the following week, so again, I felt bad on a personal level but it did help me in this game.

Newz, I really was bamboozled to see you be backdoored, and it definitely was too early, we definitely had a close-ish bond that got severed slightly after my double eviction antics. I can't say I played any part in your eviction, apart from me campaigning to stay. I always wondered if you were holding back, so maybe it was good, you got slayed where you were, but yeah, i still am a bit hazy on the reason that you went home so I can't comment a lot on that.

Nicky, we had such a weird relationship in this game, where we had and didn't have each other's backs at the same time and you definitely were someone who helped me make the end. I did not want you to go this week but, you had to once veto was used. I knew you and Craig in the game was an unstoppable force so I had to pitch for you to be broken up that week. Again, someone who I felt bad for on a personal level but a necessary move that had to be made.

Vincent, I mean, I know you were frustrated because you honestly made some good points but once the rumours spread of you wanting to get me and Layla out for 4th and 5th, and how wild you had played the whole game, I knew you had to be cut. For me, I knew I could beat Cameron in competitions and he was more stable, so I had to campaign for you to go to Layla because you were a volatile player who I don't think had my best interests at heart. I know that hurt you, but having you gone made it an easier path for me to get to the end.

Layla, diva. Honestly, I was kinda ready to cut you when you campaigned for me to go for 14th but we kept getting seen as a duo and i do stan you so we made it work. You were a great ally who would have whooped my ass here, so it was definitely a blessing in disguise you left, as I definitely was the more hated of our duoship. But yeah, ily.

Craig, in a season called Rivals, we were the Rivals of the Season. You made this a great back and forth season but I think you knew what was going to happen if I won. I had wanted you out since like 10th and you just would not get evicted. I definitely could not do what you did and I respect you for it.

All in all, I acknowledge that at times, I was overly emotional and brash. I let my emotions get the best of me but I also didn't put enough care into other people's emotions. I will say had I not played the way I did, I definitely would not be here. I feel bad from an emotional standpoint for some of you, but not from a gameplay standpoint. I did not play a perfect game, but I played the one most fitting for me to make it here.

If you have any questions, please ask!
1007 days 21 hours ago
VinSincent
question:

rank all 16 people who played in this season including yourself and other finalist and make power ranking from the best player in this season to the worst player in this season

if i would have other questions i would ask later
1007 days 21 hours ago
Eoin
Hi Vincent, i’ll do your question and any others in the morning / tomorrow evening x
1007 days 20 hours ago
DrPepsi
VINCENT best to worst list here you go
Best:
Craig
Layla
Me
Eoin
Nick
Vincent
Newz
Zach
David
Kevin
Daniel
Jacob
Jake
Eddie
Macken
Will

That’s how I just saw it things could be different if new information was revealed
1007 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Hi guys congrats! I'll add to Vincent's question and ask that you explain for each ranking.
Cam if you could re-do yours that would be much appreciated.
1007 days 20 hours ago
VinSincent
cam: many people were asking in jury:
you not talking too much and not revealing too much information to people throughout the game was your strategy, it was because you didnt give too much effort or its because thats who you are and thats how youre talking with everyone?

also i would ask you about your ranking cause im curious about few details:
- so you ranked yourself as third because your strategy brought you that far and many other people went home early, so even though many people were loud and had big personalities they played worse cause they went home and youre still here or what was your process of thoughts?
- why kevin is above daniel?
1007 days 20 hours ago
DrPepsi
Craig I mean the list goes on and on comps social strategic he was dominant in comps socially I thought we had Craig in that final 6 spot then Vincent shockingly saved him with the veto Craig was so good socially he had people taking him of the block if of course he didn’t win the veto which usually happened him and nick were a great duo together and how they went about this game was amazing and to see how far they game but for Craig he was so close if he faces anyone on this season he wins

Layla after not talking to Layla this whole game I realized she was a great player in all areas I thought at some points she was going home pre jury then she made it all the way to the final 4 and that wasn’t for nothing as she seemed to make deals with people that I didn’t even know I think she deserves a lot of credit for how she played

Me I don’t want to sound cocky and you already have my speech if you would like I can do me after this

Eoin maybe hated by people but still great strategically always playing steps ahead he maybe burn bridges with people but that’s okay because he just made some with the people he voted you out with! Socially eoin was the best on his side of the battlefield whether you want to say it or not that’s why he’s sitting here at the final 2 and he was able to cut the best player on my list off

Nick he and Craig played fantastic together he won some comps was great strategically and socially was amazing to me at least he made me feel Super comfortable I really don’t think he deserved the placement he got

Vincent won a comp socially was there just like I said before me you and newz were playing the middle if you don’t go home where you went you make final 3 at least

Newz as you are a winner of this series I was surprise you weren’t a threat earlier in this game I feel me you and Vincent had similar games as we were in the middle I just feel you socially were so good you were able to knock down your threat level until it caught up to you

Zach I’ve played with him before he’s great in all aspects of this game he won some comps talked to people and strategically I feel he was all there and was aware of what was going on and his comps helped him with that

David we worked together and well too I feel he was great socially and strategically he was there I put him at this spot cause I feel confident in his ability

Kevin under the radar player played well as far I could tell I just see him as I didn’t know him to well but I did vote to keep him cause I feel he could’ve helped my game unfortunately was the only one to keep him

Daniel I feel like Daniel is a really good player in most games I see him I feel if he didn’t get evicted where he did he would’ve made it at least top 5

Jacob also a good social player but seem to threatening to other people feel like if he didn’t get evicted here he could’ve made a run with the person I’m gonna talk about

Jake dominate off the gate with challenges I think what hurt him was the way he was talking to people sometimes including myself calling me dumb and then revealing stuff about the challenge and survivor hurt him in my eyes socially

Eddie is above the other two because he was great socially I feel like he talked to everyone in the chat would be on calls and was really funny

Macken got evicted second wasn’t enough there to move up

Will got evicted first not that much gameplay to help them move up
1007 days 20 hours ago
DrPepsi
you not talking too much and not revealing too much information to people throughout the game was your strategy, it was because you didnt give too much effort or its because thats who you are and thats how youre talking with everyone?

It was my strategy of course one lose word could’ve sent my ass out the door that’s what helped me this whole season! I loved playing I gave my all I couldn’t tell everything to everyone I feel also no one could find me threatening then because of that exact reason they thought I didn’t know much or that I just didn’t care so hey if that’s what they think and it helps me another day I’m on board with it!

also i would ask you about your ranking cause im curious about few details:
- so you ranked yourself as third because your strategy brought you that far and many other people went home early, so even though many people were loud and had big personalities they played worse cause they went home and youre still here or what was your process of thoughts?
- why kevin is above daniel?

I just feel with the pre jurors there wasn’t enough to get them higher then other people of course Jake could’ve made it higher I just feel he’s in a good spot as of now he’s maybe one I could move higher

Daniel and Kevin could be interchangeable I feel it just kinda depends on how I see everything and as of right now that’s how I see it
1007 days 14 hours ago
David2560
Sorry but how i was worst than Newz I feel attacked
1007 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
David2560

just cause you sucked don't take it out on Cameron
1007 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Got some questions to ask!

Cameron:
1. It seemed like a running theme in jury that people wanted to sit next to you at F2 because they thought they had a good chance of winning. How do you rebuttal the "jury goat" perception you built? Or was that part of your strategy?

2. Why lie to me when you knew you were voting for me at F7?

Eoin:
1. Seems like some in the jury are pressed that they lost even after coming into the season 5 man strong. Any comments on that?
1007 days 9 hours ago
Eoin
All questions will be answered at 6 EST when i finish work x
1007 days 8 hours ago
DrPepsi

David it’s just how I saw it from a quick perspective again I don’t know everyone’s game 100%
1007 days 8 hours ago
DrPepsi
1. It seemed like a running theme in jury that people wanted to sit next to you at F2 because they thought they had a good chance of winning. How do you rebuttal the "jury goat" perception you built? Or was that part of your strategy?

I think everyone wanted to sit by me because they thought I was lazy and had not won anything I’m very surprised also that alot of people wanted to sit next to me because it didn’t seem that way in the game. I won’t say jury goat was my whole strategy but again making me seem super week and like I’m not paying attention was.

2. Why lie to me when you knew you were voting for me at F7?

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!