This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S15: Finale

Topic » S15: Finale

1028 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
Singsongers
Eoin,
Why should I vote for you after this?

I cover a lot of the why's in Nicky's question, but I'll recap. I was a dick to you, and was super obnoxious, I tried to keep it in game, to either perpetuate the goat-status or because I was frustrated that one side was controlling the game. However, I should have kept things civil with you. I should not have been as obnoxious with the telling people to throw, but I didn't want them to say that they didn't see or something. I should not have told you and Nicky you were safe, only to change my mind. All of that is sloppy gameplay and I do apologise for it.

Craig, you should vote for me, because even after all of that, even after all of our fighting, I always said I was voting for you over Cameron, because I am not a bitter juror and I hope you have a similar attitude. You know that I played better and I was your 'rival' in this game, we both played our hearts out this season, we both made the moves that we needed to, in order to set things up for us. You would be lying if you did not think I had the better grasp on the game, the more control and was able to play the house much better. You should vote for me to win, because I played a game to win, I did not play a passive game that allowed me to sit and make it to the end without doing jackshit. Like you and Nicky, I played this game for every god-damn minute and I think you should award me for it as you would have been expected to be rewarded for your game.
1028 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
Craig - He ate. But yeah, won competition after competition and was in power the whole season. i wanted him out for so long, but it was so difficult, him getting Vincent to use the Veto, is one of the strongest BB moves I have seen and I still am kinda confused by it. But yeah, even if he did depend on winning out, it was only because he dominated so much beforehand.

Layla - She was someone who always had good reads on the house and had herself set up to win in the end against myself / cam / vincent. Probably could have played more dangerously with her HoH's to make it to the end, particularly for 12th and could have set up herself more with swing voters to last longer. But she still could have won if competition wins went differently.

Nicky - Definitely someone who I felt to be the strategic minds of the other side, Nicky played quite well all season, despite being nominated a lot and should have left earlier but always managed to pull through. However, I do think he was setting himself up to lose against Craig, which pulls him down.

Eoin - A dominating force but too on the messy side, made broken promises and was obnoxious. However, someone scrappy and always had a decent level of control and found himself out of dire situations.

Zach - He knew what was up a lot, but also failed to socially integrate himself well, making a bad decision to take Eddie out, but definitely once he had a good read on the house, he played really well.

Newz - I think Newz was someone who definitely could have snuck his way to the end and won, he had a great social game and again had good reads on the house. I think he was possibly holding back with competition wins and made it significantly further than the rest of the winners so I definitely respect that.

Vincent - I think Vincent was really great at convincing me with his pitch to stay and had some great ideas, but him using the veto on Craig was an awful move, which did cause his eviction, so due to that move, I am unable to place him higher.

Cameron - He literally could have been at 100 days ago and played the same game, I give him credit for putting himself in that position but I don't know how conscious that effort was, so I cannot rank it that highly.

Kevin - A bit of a wildcard, Kevin always had good reads but never got to utilise them. He didn't quit and kept fighting, so I put that above the other people as I respect players. I don't think he did anything in particular wrong.

Daniel - Basically quit, asked for veto to be used, knowing that he was the renom, knew that he could get an extra double vote but didn't bother to ask for it. Played really well up until 10th, but yeah, he basically gave up.

David - Made no independent move himself, he took out Daniel's enemy who was not going after him and used veto because Daniel told him too, taking out his own ally. Quit the game basically, and got unanimously evicted. I find it hard to rank him as he didn't do a single independent thing.

Jake - Had the right ideas but played too volatile and did not even attempt to create long term bonds and heal old enemies

Eddie - Had a good grasp on social politics but made a terrible move which caused his eviction, however, I am glad that he did as it helped me get here.

Jacob - Played very slowly, didn't do much

Will - Lasted one week

Macken - Basically quit the game
1028 days 15 hours ago
David2560
Im glad Cameron is winning in a 5-4 vote <3
1028 days 15 hours ago
VinSincent
eoin
Newz - I think Newz was someone who definitely could have snuck his way to the end and won, he had a great social game and again had good reads on the house. I think he was possibly holding back with competition wins and made it significantly further than the rest of the winners so I definitely respect that.

Vincent - I think Vincent was really great at convincing me with his pitch to stay and had some great ideas, but him using the veto on Craig was an awful move, which did cause his eviction, so due to that move, I am unable to place him higher.

i feel really discredited for all the things ive done in this game during the season. do you remember me leaking numbers at f14 hoh and still surviving 9 evictions after that even though half of the house hated me for it? or at least when i made a move and lied to half of the house at f10 that im voting for nick but i saved him in 5 to 4 vote which helped me stay under the radar for the next 4 evictions? im not sure if you remember but i told you i used veto because i planned it by myself many days ago before i made decision and not because i didnt know what to do and craig convinced me. while at the same time newz had good reads in the game but i dont think he did do more than me cause he didnt have the power throughout most of the game.

do you feel confident of your power ranking?
1028 days 14 hours ago
Eoin
Vincent, perhaps your ranking with News is inter-changeable and I definitely under-estimated your game, however I just did think that the Craig move sunk your spots. Perhaps, you do belong higher and I let one bad move affect your whole ranking, which I should not have done. As I acknowledged you were a great talker who could always recover from bad situations.
1028 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
I can sit here and say, I really could not have did anything differently, bar treat Zach and Vincent better.

David, did nothing to you, you made up racist allegations, shows your level of class.

Daniel, your vote really reflects your thoughts on me as a person, as much as you say it does not, it's scary how much you talk negatively about me as a 'friend'

Nicky, you openly just told me that you were voting based on other people's perceptions, grow a brain and make decisions for yourself. Thought you moved on from your 13 year old racist days.

Craig, clearly can give it but not take it. You fought with me all game in the Skype chat, so disappointing that you think you deserve respect for winning out. When you wouldn't of needed to win out if you had a good strategic game.

I know that I am not winning because I beat your alliance, but i'm glad none of you are as well and I am not going to sit here and stroke your egos.
1028 days 11 hours ago
Singsongers
awww boohoo. maybe dont lie for no reason, swear at members of the jury, call me a bad boyfriend in the main chat and expect me to vote for you. you brought this upon yourself.
1028 days 11 hours ago
NotNicky333
You're not winning because you played the victim all season, bullied people, and did not try to manage the jury. You literally lied and laughed about it. You KNEW you wouldn't win in the end, so don't act shocked.

When you insult my IRL relationship, when you falsely accuse me of being racist in an attempt to turn my POC allies against me, when you countlessly lie to me for NO reason, when you refuse to work with me after i continuously opened the door for you, and when you talk down to me like i am an idiot the whole season, don't expect my vote. We're all laughing right now, you're embarrassing.

You played a very good 2nd place game. Congrats.
1028 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
You were a bad boyfriend, you were not voting for me regardless anyway, David is living proof of that!

I’m glad the racist and the one who made up pedo relationships are happy together ❤️❤️❤️
1028 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
You acknowledged saying racist things buddy!
1028 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
I mean Nicky, it was the running joke of this game to call you ‘Lapdog’
1028 days 11 hours ago
Singsongers
what pedo relationships? LOL?
1028 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
https://i.imgflip.com/5imgb1.gif

Just because it happened a while ago, it still happened buddy.
1028 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
Singsongers
what pedo relationships? LOL

You blogging about meeting overage tengagers, saying it was a date and posting a picture of a hand on a leg
1028 days 11 hours ago
Singsongers
LMAO when did i say "it was a date"? congrats on bringing up things from two years ago that you are repeating from your owner lemjam6. i made jokes when i was 16. youre a adult man and are bringing up personal things over a group game. get a life and get some class loser.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!