This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S12: Power of Veto 1

Topic » S12: Power of Veto 1

1331 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Here:
Eoin
Craig
Hong
Alan
Layla
Kat
Jake
Adam
Nathan
Matt
Ben
Brad
1331 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Playing:

Nathan
Alan
Hong

Brad
Jake
Eoin <--- Alan's HG choice.
1331 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
thank you miss duncan
1331 days 12 hours ago
J2999
This Power of Veto competition is called “The Power of Three” and here’s how it works:

In this competition, players will be given 6 categories.
For each category, you must send the PROFILE LINK of 3 tengagers who fit that category.

For example, if I said 'Send three tengagers in the top 20 housemates section of the Hall of Fame', you would need to send the link to three users’ profile, like this:
https://tengaged.com/user/unkown
https://tengaged.com/user/GentlemanG
https://tengaged.com/user/Roshy

This would be a valid answer as all 3 users are in the top 20.

If you are the ONLY person to send that user, you get a point. If two or more send the same user, no one who sends that user gets a point. This is why you may need to submit links you think is less likely for someone else to send.

Considering there are 6 categories, with 3 links being required for each, you can get a maximum of 18 points in this competition.

If we have a tie, the houseguest who submitted first out of those in the tie would win.

You will have 20 minutes to compete and have all your submission sent. If you send 2 or less for any category, that is FINE, you will be judged on all the ones you DO submit. Just as, should you send 4 or more for one category for whatever reason, you will be judged on the first 3.

I will post a template below for what the submission can look like.

You cannot reuse any tengagers for any categories [eg if you submit someone for category #1, you may not use them again in ANY other category; and anyone else who uses this user in ANY other category counts as a duplicate].

You may not use Raul, myself, or any of the 16 houseguests competing in this season of JRBB.

Any questions?
1331 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Template if you need:

CATEGORY 1:

CATEGORY 2:

CATEGORY 3:

CATEGORY 4:

CATEGORY 5:

CATEGORY 6:
1331 days 12 hours ago
AlanDuncan
disgusting but ok
1331 days 12 hours ago
Lemjam6
I’m reading 1 min
1331 days 12 hours ago
nmh95
ready
1331 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
im ready
1331 days 12 hours ago
Hong
good to go
1331 days 12 hours ago
Darbe
we mailing them?
1331 days 11 hours ago
J2999
Yes, please mail your submission.
1331 days 11 hours ago
J2999
Time serves as a tiebreaker. If you submit late you are automatically disqualified. 20 minutes.
1331 days 11 hours ago
AlanDuncan
can we - start -
1331 days 11 hours ago
J2999
Ok, I'll count you down and then post the 6 categories at once.

I will state in the Skype chat when you have 5 minutes remaining.

Good luck all!

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!