This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S10: Finale

Topic » S10: Finale

1424 days 14 hours ago
Birks4444
Thanks for the kind words Jordan!!

Birks, how would you have played differently if you didn’t have a Halting Hex in your back pocket?

Oh god! I actually love this question because I usually prefer working around twists and just ignoring them since I’m more of a old schooler in terms of how I play. If the halting hex wasn’t in my pocket I would have 100% thrown that veto competition the week that the plan to backdoor you got leaked. I didn’t need the blood on my hands but I decided to win that to contribute to building a resume since I knew I had the safety net of the HH anyways. I really actually wanted to play it because I feel like some juries appreciate flashy plays as well, so I actually threw both the HOH and POV competition that week. (If you notice I lost both comps by one point, it was completely intentional).

Without the HH, I 100% go for that HOH and I actually know I win that because I had written all the quotes of the gifs in GIF RECALLS on paper and had counted the words myself. I was 100% winning that HOH Comp if I didn’t have my power. I had won 2/2 double eviction comps in my previous season and I know how beneficial DE HOH wins can be. During this round I also asked Logan and several other people to give me some of the gifs, pretending I forgot to record them so that I’d look like a weaker competitor.

To answer your question, I would have won HOH and for sure survived the round. I would have moved forward in the game with a similar strategy but I feel like winning that HOH would have really cemented some trust with people. I see myself playing the rest of the game similarly to how I played it now. I think one of the positive about my game is that I do make it here with or without the Halting Hex, which I don’t think is the case at all with Logan, since he would have been evicted without either one of the double votes.

Thanks for the kind words Jordan! Much respect for you as a competitor, I want to thank you for not taking my move personally. I’m excited to get to know you on a personal level outside this game and hopefully I can make my tea-quester debut soon!
1424 days 14 hours ago
Birks4444
I will answer any and all other questions tomorrow morning! Thank you everyone for taking the time to ask, it seriously means a lot that you guys are even giving me that opportunity. The silent treatment absolutely sucks and while you guys would be absolutely entitled to that I’m very thankful that you are giving me a chance. Thank you and good night ❤️
1424 days 13 hours ago
IceBeast
I have one last ask before I know who I am voting for-

Currently I believe Birks played a more strategic game, but was a lot more careless in his jury management.

I want you both to tell me why and if this statement is true or false.
1424 days 6 hours ago
Birks4444
Will-

I would say that statement is true. I think I was a lot more considerate when it came to making decisions in the game. I was a bit selfish at times, but I was willing to be because I was always looking out for my own game. Every decision I made in this game was a smart decision. A specific example would be either of my 2 HOH reigns. I always nominated my biggest threats in a way that wouldn’t ruin any relationships. I had nominated Jordan and Cody because I needed to if I wanted to make it here, and I could excuse it in the moment because of the double eviction scenario and I had nominated you after you had nominated me. Even though I nominated Josh twice, I’d say we still had a good friendship and a good working relationship in the game whereas I don’t feel like that was the case with Logan. The reason why Logan was being targeted as early as Final 10 was because he misplayed both of his HOHs and then he needed both of those extra votes to make it to the end. I can’t look back on any move I made that was the wrong one in hindsight. That being said, I do admit that there were flaws in my jury management skills. After s7, I was so focused on playing a strong enough game so that the jury could not fault my strategy and social game, that I ended up disregarding the fact that I was still lying to everyone. I completely take ownership in the fact that my jury management wasn’t great and that it is a flaw, but I hope that you can look past that because I really do feel like I played a great all around game. I feel as though I even had a social game that was more effective, but that didn’t translate to my jury management. Thanks for your consideration and thank you so much for your questions.
1424 days 5 hours ago
NotNicky333
not y’all calling me my top 2 HGs of all time...
1424 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
Actually I lied I have another question to break this tie for me

I want to see your aggression. I want to see how badly you want the virtual title of JAMES RAUL BIG BROTHER WINNER

So I want you to pick a juror. Any juror. That’s not me! No picking me! And I want you to describe how you would murder them. And no I don’t want you picking your xd best friend and murder them with a hug or some gay shit. I want you to pick the juror you did not get along with in this game, explain WHY you are murdering them, and then describe in the most tiny details how you would end their life.

Remember, there is no moderation anymore! Don’t be scared, anything goes and the more graphic you are, the higher your odds of my vote.

I’d prefer 500 words so if you can’t pad the murder itself enough, maybe put in a backstory.

Don’t cop out though, I’m not stupid and I will know if you pick someone you got along with so...make me happy! :)
1424 days 3 hours ago
macken
I need you both to abuse every single person on the jury & tell me why their individual games were terrible. The person who puts the most effort into attacking the jury members will earn my vote !

Me and my new best friend Purplebb4 will be sharing my jury vote

Take your time and go into detail.
1424 days 3 hours ago
Birks4444
oh my
1424 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
macken is such a Walmart version of me YAWN

https://gyazo.com/7bf90940a41b401de71eb6afa4e48026.gif

macken on the left, me on the RIGHT
1424 days 3 hours ago
Birks4444
how far is too far?
1424 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
Birks I want you to take your fake ass to Target, ask for a refund, and then use every bit of raw emotion to brutally murder someone

I’m not joking if I even SENSE you are trying to place your underaged lips on someone’s ass for their jury vote you will lose mine in a heartbeat
1424 days 3 hours ago
Birks4444
Alright I got this, I promise im not psychotic irl.
1424 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
If your answer isn’t making me doubt your mental stability then you are not going graphic enough :/
1424 days 2 hours ago
Birks4444
Okay Ive actually never watched a horror movie because Im scared but I put a lot of thought into this and I hope its somewhat decent.
1424 days 2 hours ago
Birks4444
So I want you to pick a juror. Any juror. That’s not me! No picking me! And I want you to describe how you would murder them. And no I don’t want you picking your xd best friend and murder them with a hug or some gay shit. I want you to pick the juror you did not get along with in this game, explain WHY you are murdering them, and then describe in the most tiny details how you would end their life.

The juror I am picking is Johnathon Benducci. The reason why I am murdering him is because he dared to disrespect my game and act like he knew who was running the show when he didn't last long enough to make it to the show. It insulted me that he was @Ing me when Logan was going to take his jury vote.

Let's set the scene. John is just leaving the home of a client, he works long hard hours as a nail technician and is tired. He engages in small talk with his employee as I slip into the backseat of his car, wearing a mask. With me is my small briefcase of supplies. I am prepared with my ammo of murderous tools. John is extremely exhausted and so he gets into his car, buckles in and starts driving, while I am laying on the floor, mere inches away, in front of his back seats. Now, John often gets calls from extremely weird clients, and this one was especially unusual. 86 year old Dorothy lives alone in a cabin, perched at the top of a cliff. There is a single road that goes around the cliff to the top of Dorothy’s house, with no ledge surrounding it. If John makes one wrong turn, he’ll be flung into the deadly waters down below and I won’t be able to have the pleasure of watching the thick viscous liquid drip from his body until he is no more. As terrible as he is as a juror, luckily, he is somewhat competent at driving. John drives down the road and feels an unusual chill go down his spine as if there’s an unwanted presence near him…..

John finally reaches the bottom of the road and exhales a breath he didn't know he was holding. What a night. John takes a second to look over at his watch. It’s 2 am in the morning. John SCREAMS as he slams into something and curses for not keeping his eyes on the road. John reaches for his flashlight and exits the car. He takes a breath, looks over and sees that he has murdered a stray deer. John is shaking as he tries to hold in his sobs. He looks around and notices that no one is around him, and so he takes the deer and with all his strength, he pushes it into the trunk of his car. Oddly enough, this scenario feels vaguely familiar, yet foreshadowing at the same time for John. He runs back into his car, slams the door shut and locks everything. He looks over to the right and notices there’s a large deliberate tear going across the passenger seat of his car. He shakes but decides to dismiss it as something he had missed. John can barely hold onto his steering wheel at this point, and he contemplates calling his mother for some comfort. He shakes away the thought and instead inserts a track of classical piano music into his VCR Player. Bad choice. The music is incredibly haunting and John isnt able to change the track. Wolfgang Amadeus has him second guessing every choice in life he’s ever made.

John sucks it up and continues to drive home. After passing a car accident on the main road, he has to alternate and switch to a highway that he has never been on. The highway is completely empty and at this point John is freaking out. He mistakenly takes a wrong turn and it’s at this point that I lurch forward and grab his arms. John delivers a blood curdling scream as I punch him in the throat, knocking out his windpipe temporarily. After stopping the vehicle, I take his arms as he is recovering from shock and use a rope to tie them to the back of his seat. He sobs in terror as I take out my butcher’s knife and slit his right arm 25 times, one for each year he has lived. I then repeat the process on the left arm, this time with a dagger, 25 slits again, this time one slit for each year he won't live to see. I make sure the scars go all the way up to his shoulders and aren't nearly enough to kill him. I want to prolong the suffering. Rumour has it John Benducci has 9 lives.

I take out my Morphe X302 painting brush and dip into my liquid rat poison. I paint long light strokes on John’s arms, to further infect his wounds. He screams and cries and begs me to stop, and I catch a look of surrender in his eyes. I then use long acrylic nails to slice open John’s knees, and that's when the blood starts to pour ever so slowly. As John is begging for the help that will never be found, I take his head and bang it against the steering wheel. I douse the car with a small amount of gasoline and decide to give John a nice bath as well. The gasoline and blood mix together to form a haunting halloween orange. Poetic. John Benducci is practically weeping at this point, if he can actually get his sobs out. I take this moment to the carved sides of my spear to dig into his throat with a nice, clean slit.

As I watch the blood seep through the car and see the body getting ready to turn into a corpse, I decide there’s one task left. The last thing I do before John closes his eyes for the last time in his life is take off my mask. I want him to know who murdered him. The final thing John Benducci will see in his life is the face of Blue Ivory Birkishma, who will forever haunt him in hell. I walk away as I light a match and throw it through the hood of the car. I laugh at the rather pathetic display of pity, the last look in his eyes. Silly little bird. Shouldn't have tried to mess up my game.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!