This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S10: Finale

Topic » S10: Finale

1405 days 4 hours ago
Birks4444
Will-

I definitely agree that by talking Logan up it contributes to his reputation. That being said, I wanted to make it here and show that it’s more impressive that I was able to make someone who played a game that I feel is slightly worse than mine (we both had an equal amount of control but he relied on twists more and played his HOH wrong) essentially a scapegoat. There’s nothing that says Logan played a better game than me but I was still able to make it seem like he did so that he would always be evicted over me. I think that speaks to my game more than it does his. Logan was the primary target of the “other side” as early as final 10 despite not doing something to make him the bigger target. The reason he won those first 2 HOHs early on is because Macken and I never needed to win them because of how secure we were. Logan definitely played a good game but I was able to use him as a scapegoat. He overplayed at the start and I truly believe I played a better overall game because of how well I was positioned. So yeah, I think A. I was able to utilize Logan more than he was able to utilize me. I think his decision to bring me to the end is also a reason why you guys should vote for me. If he had a much better shot against Macken, shouldn’t he have evicted me? Logan was already safe Week 2 and still went for HOH which caused one of his closest allies to leave the following week. During his 2nd HOH, he ruined his relationship with Josh, AND got called out by both Newz and John. So to summarize and answer your question, yes I went to the end with Logan but I was able to create a false perception of him to benefit my own game and now I am proving why I was the bigger threat all along and why I should win the game.
1405 days 3 hours ago
Raydiz33
Congrats guys this definitely wasn’t an easy game so to make it here is impressive.

Looking at this final 2 I think you both played good games but when I look at you both, one of you leaves bitter taste in my mouth and that’s Birks.

Birks my question to you is not really a question but more of a statement I guess. So final 9 I’m hoh. I nominate Logan and Macken. I’m tryna throw you a bone and make some ground you told me that you were gonna throw the veto, and even if you won you weren’t gonna use it. I told you if it was you and Jordan in the end to give it to Jordan, what do you know, it’s you and Jordan in the end and you don’t throw it, you win it and after you win it you use it. Which fucks me over because grace ended up leaving, then the week after you nominate me. I just wanna know why you were so unnecessarily fake preaching loyalty to me and then when the time came to back it up, you didn’t you showed me 0 loyalty. I respect your game but it’s a tough sell for me to vote for you man.

Logan-Tritanium did it! I’m honoured to be a part of the alliance that got you to final 2. I wanna know why you deserve to beat Birks.
1405 days 3 hours ago
Birks4444
Cody-

Thank you for the kind words! I did tell you that I would throw the veto and that I wouldn't have used it and I did lie by saying that. You were one of the people I reached out to first and so I really didnt want to screw you over. After finding about how you and Jordan wanted me gone next when I hadn't done anything to piss you guys off I was very skeptical. And so when you nominated Logan and Macken, I felt like I would have been the most likely renom, mostly because who else would it have been? So at that point I wanted to be the one to use the veto and save my alliance. Basically what Im trying to say is in the moment, I didnt feel like it was unnecessary. I really did feel like my neck was on the line. I was just told by everyone that you guys were the reasons I was targeted just one round prior so it was hard for me to just accept that you guys would suddenly switch gears. The reason why I kinda buttered you up was because I didnt want to be the one to be nominated. I wanted to make sure the veto was in my hands, I wanted to secure my own safety and if I was nominated and won the veto, then one of Logan/Macken would leave and those were 2 of my closest allies. Even you told me to do what was best for me. That was what was best for me. I had told you and Jordan after the double that you guys weren't going up on the block (the screenshot about my confessional to James was the truth), but it got to a point where it wouldnt make any sense not to nominate you guys together. It was Final 8, and you guys were a very strong power duo, so I felt like I needed to take the shot. Eventually, I was fine going on the block at Final 7 and 5 and had garnered enough trust with Macken where he would veto me and save me in the vote. But at Final 9, I had just felt betrayed by a lot of people, the dynamics in the game were very wonky, so I had to lie to you to A. ensure my safety and then B. Keep the only 2 people besides Grace who voted to keep me. It was absolutely never anything personal, you're one of the people id love to get to know more outside of this game, I felt like during your HOH week my lies worked out because they got me here and I was able to save Macken and Logan and then when I targeted you and Jordan, that was a move that needed to be and a bigger one in the grand scheme of things. It was never something that I would do unnecessarily, I always had an intention behind any lie that came out of my mouth. Thank you for saying you respect me, it means the world <3
1405 days 2 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Hey hey what's poppin' finalists!!!

First off I just wanna say, I am extremely proud of the both y'all!!! This just goes to show that the Bitchy Sisters DID NOT fuck around this szn and came to get some major work done. I have worked closely with the both of y'all in this game, so the both of y'all being here is just soooo good. BUT I will say, it also leaves me in a VERY undecided place rn with who to vote. I do have a question for each of y'all, and then I have one for the both of y'all. SO lets get this cracka lackin' shall we!!! XD

Birks, you are such a king, and I smiled at what you said about me in your first impressions. <3 You were literally my biggest support system in this game whether it was running to my pm's and yelling at me to talk a hella lot after I got nommed Week 1, you screaming at me to SPAM my ass off in the first comp (even though I was the only one to compete in it XD), you helping me with competitions, etc. With that said, here is my question to you: So when I was up on the block against Logan, I know it was an extremely difficult decision as we're both close to you, but why choose me when you knew I had a really difficult time staying focused in this game over Logan who was super well connected and a huge threat?

Logan, I absolutely loved getting to play with you for the second time. The first time didn't go as well as I was the merge boot in that, and you were one of the people to plot my demise LMAO. But I am sooo glad that we got to do a complete 180 on that and actually work really close together in this game. You were another person in this game who always stuck by my side no matter how many people you had your connections with. So here is my question to you: So I talked those connections, I want to know who would you have stuck with had you not had your fellow Final 3 members in the game?

Both: I want the both y'all to compare each juror to a BB houseguest and why!!!
1405 days 1 hour ago
Haykee
My question is a fairly simple one, why do you not deserve to win?

My game had a lot of flaws and I have been able to recognize them and see why I lost (other than a backdoor that made absolutely no sense) and I want to see if you guys have the self awareness to recognize the errors in your game.

Hey Joey thanks for your question.

In this game I definitely had my flaws, one flaw that stuck out to me was when I told you that I was picking you in the pov draw. I definitely had a problem sometimes of talking before thinking. And as crazy as it sounds, I think that I put people ahead of myself a few times. When I could've got off the block I wanted to make sure that the people around me were safe and that they would vote to keep me. That could be seen as an error because I put myself in danger so many times.
1405 days 1 hour ago
Haykee
Now the negatives.. BIRKS I EVICTED YOU! I think you played well but I got you out of the game!! Also you knew Logan was the front runner and you had chances to vote him {against me!} yet he’s still here in the end. Now Logan relied a bit on comps in the end when he should have been in the middle of Birks and macken. Also the way you handled the whole final 5 between us macken and Jordan and Cody kind of disgusts me...? I’m not really sure what it is but it puts an icky feeling in my stomach.

Hey Nicky!

I'm sorry that the way I handled the final 5 put a sour taste in your mouth. I was trying to position myself in the middle (like we both said we were trying to do on call) so that if that was the final 5, I could be good in the final 5. Obviously this didn't happen and I had to pick up whatever pieces were left and carry on with them.

I knew that Macken was wary about going far with me around final 6 because I was seen as the one leading the alliance and would be a threat in the end. I didn't have the chance to let one of them take me to the end and I wanted to make sure that I paved my own path to the end and didn't let others dictate how I made the end.
1405 days 1 hour ago
Haykee
Logan - You stated that you wouldn't be here if it were not for Macken or Birks. What I want to know is that if on the weeks that you were nominated, would you have won the POV if it were not for your alliance picking who won?

During a couple of the PoVs I was a driving force behind why they won. If you look at the PoV that Macken won (the puzzle, poll, runners-up) I gathered all 72 runners-up, puzzles are my thing, and birks and my friends were the ones that voted for him in the poll. I 100% believe that if I didn't throw the competition that I could've won.

During the final 5 PoV I helped spam for Macken,I found 3/5 people with karma that was needed, & I was the one that figured out the word puzzle as well. I also believe that I could've won this power of veto.

I also threw the final 6 HoH because I knew that endurance was likely next and I would hopefully be able to excel in that.

Although they helped me get to the end, these competitions were not do or die as they seemed.
1405 days 1 hour ago
Haykee
Logan-Tritanium did it! I’m honoured to be a part of the alliance that got you to final 2. I wanna know why you deserve to beat Birks.

I do think that if you look at a big target, I was a huge target from the moment that top 10 (round 2) hit. I went almost every single round with my name on the plate and was able to scrape my way by each week due to my connection to my alliance as well as the competitions we were able to win. I think that Birks didn't have as big of a target as I did and was able float around a little bit more. I think that being such a target and making the final 2 is impressive ESPECIALLY when everybody tells people that you are a huge threat.
1405 days ago
Raydiz33
If you say you were such a big target then why were you throwing comps and leaving yourself on the block?
1405 days ago
Raydiz33
Birks actually had a huge target on his back and would have gone home over any one of y’all if he was a final nom
1405 days ago
Haykee
If you say you were such a big target then why were you throwing comps and leaving yourself on the block?

I was throwing comps because while I was seen as a big target from the others not in my core, I was not seen as big of a threat by the people on the inside, keeping me safe from them voting me out. Keeping myself on the block showed them that I trusted them and that they can trust me.
1405 days ago
Haykee
Logan, I absolutely loved getting to play with you for the second time. The first time didn't go as well as I was the merge boot in that, and you were one of the people to plot my demise LMAO. But I am sooo glad that we got to do a complete 180 on that and actually work really close together in this game. You were another person in this game who always stuck by my side no matter how many people you had your connections with. So here is my question to you: So I talked those connections, I want to know who would you have stuck with had you not had your fellow Final 3 members in the game?

I think that I would've stuck with Jordan and Cody for as long as I could before attempting to work with some of the people that were perceived "on the outs" at a point in the game with somebody like Josh. It would be difficult of course because I needed people that I could trust 100% and without people like Nicky, you, Birks, or Macken, I don't know who I could've trusted to go to the end with me without actually taking a shot at me.

Both: I want the both y'all to compare each juror to a BB houseguest and why!!!

Christian- Naeha, 1000%. A dominant player that was taken out on an instant eviction week.

John- I think that you played similarly to Brittnee from BBCAN3. I think that you being able to go from the bottom (on the block) to on the top (HoH) was really amazing and when I think of that happening, I think of B Blair.

Joey- I am going to give you Jase! Simply due to the fact that you were backdoored due to being a competition threat.

Grace- I'm gonna give you Jackie Ibarra because we didn't understand how good we had it until she left. *wipes tear*

Cody- I am going to give you Jordan Parhar because you were in a dominant male duo and you were taken out partly because of you being in the duo.

Nick- Erika Landin. I know that you love her and I think that played like her in the fact that you were loyal to your people but also got the short end of the stick in the end.

Jordan- I think that you played like Will Kirby because when your game was seen to be on the bottom you were able to pull yourself back up and fight for a few more weeks.

Josh- I think that you played similar to Jameka. She didn't slump in challenges but she spent her fair time on the block. And you were only taken out because of the person sitting next to you, not against you.

Will- I'm going to say Becky. She was open about her ideas and didn't slump in competitions.

Macken- The Kalia to my Daniele. You were loyal to me but were understandably hesitant about what people were saying about me.
1405 days ago
Rousso
Alright congrats to both of you!! No hard feelings as far as the game goes, I don’t really have a question since the other members of the jury pretty much covered everything that I was wondering.

I am leaning a certain way for my vote but I haven’t fully decided yet. I guess my question would be you both used powers and advantages to survive in this game. I completely get that it’s a part of the game and I do respect it.

I guess what I’m wondering is, Birks, how would you have played differently if you didn’t have a Halting Hex in your back pocket?

And Logan, had either nobody or everybody gotten a double vote, how would this have affected the course of your game and your strategy.

Best of luck to both of you, it was fun playing with and getting to know you guys.
1405 days ago
Haykee
And Logan, had either nobody or everybody gotten a double vote, how would this have affected the course of your game and your strategy.

I do think that if nobody or everybody got a double vote that this game would've been completely different. I wanted to work around the advantages and make sure that they are on my side. When Josh wasted his first chance, I was like "hell yes!" I had the other votes on my side (bar Joey because i dont know in what situations he would've used it to keep me). I think that if extra votes were NOT a thing that I would've been more fluid in this game instead of making sure that the people with the advantages were undyingly willing to use those votes on me over anybody else in the game. I think that I was able to use the advantage of the double vote to my advantage better than anybody else.
1405 days ago
Birks4444
AHHHH! TYSM for the compliments Grace, ILYSM and I’m sorry you were PUSHED for a 3rd time. I LOVE HEARING THAT I WAS UR SUPPORT SYSTEM AWWW ajwkwjw and I just want to say there’s no one I’d rather have been stranded in a duo with ❤️

Regarding your question, yes it was SUPER tough!! You were the one person in this game that I KNEW I could tell anything to and could trust 100%. Ultimately it came down to exactly what you said. If it was later on in the game I may have kept you for the reasons that you said but at that point since it was Final 9, Logan was very beneficial in my game. We had already sat on the block during the double and I know you would have had the votes to stay over me then so you probably would have them  again, whereas if I were to ever hit the block with Logan, he would go over me. That was the main reason and the only deciding factor between y’all, but like I said I love you both so much and it was extremely hard.

Now for the jurors, I love this question. It’s super fun and truly a stress reliever so TYSM ❤️

Christian
Christian is Neda Kalantar. Dominated his first game (not necessarily the exact same way), as both had an iron grip on the game throughout, but was a huge target on his 2nd try because of how well he did and how much fear that put in people and got screwed over because of that. I wouldn’t say he had a similar fan reaction so maybe Derrick in the sense that he’s a logical player who is well regarded and well liked.

John
I’m going to go with Jessie from BB15. Likeable and a strong player who got dealt a bad hand. Always wanting to mak a move and shake things up, but in a productive and smart manner.  An underdog.

Joey
Okay I’m gonna cheat here because  I think both of these people are great but don’t do Joey justice on their own. I was gonna say Ika Wong because she also came in 4th before and was dominant but equally I wanted to say Janelle Pierzina because of how amazing she is at competitions, so I’m going to go with a blend of both of them.

Grace
Grace you are miss ELISSA SLATER. You came into the game at a disadvantage, you were an easy target because of a twist, but you won a power week one. People tried putting you up multiple times but you continued to persevere. Extremely root-able underdog. And you were obviously America’s the Favourite Houseguest.

Cody & Jordan
This is actually a pairing. I’d say Cody and Jordan were Jordan and Jeff respectively. Cody is extremely well liked and has a good social game while Jordan is very smart and strong in comps. They also belong together (not in the same way) considering the fact that they are a package deal. Both are respected players and fun to watch. You also don’t want to sit next to either in any Final 2 scenario. They are fan favourite and strong draft picks to put money on. Cody is calm, cool and collected and an efficient player. Jordan is also very logical and thinking long term.

Nick- Cheating here as well but I feel like you’re one of those robbed goddesses who should have won their f2 since they played better but don’t get respected b cause they are UTR. Maybe a Holly Allen. Equally I also see you as a player who is really charming and strong but gets taken out for it, so a Shelli Moore would fit too. I think you def have a more passive side to you as a player and a more aggressive one, so I think those ladies make sense.

Josh
I wanted to go for Heather Decksheimer so badly LMAO. But I didn’t want you to think it’s just bc of the Canadians alliance meme and now I’m realizing there are so many parallels. Heather got 4th once as well, you guys are both EXTREMELY sweet and likeable. Both are strong competitors and dark horses. Both are fan favourites in their respective series.

Will
Literally an BBCAN female that has gotten 4th aside from Talla could fit here, as all were robbed goddesses but I’m actually going to go for Nicole Franzel. Great at competitions, very likeable but also very strategic and a logical thinker. A huge threat to win it any time she plays and one of the faces of the show.

Macken
For Macken I’m going to go for Cassandra Shahinfar mixed with Natalie Eva Marie. Cass is a massive character and fan favourite, and both her and Natalie are great players. I think Macken had a social game more similar to Natalie’s but a personality like Cassandra’s. Super funny and bold. But like obviously RUN PORSCHE as well.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!