This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S10: Power of Veto 9

Topic » S10: Power of Veto 9

1431 days 4 hours ago
J2999
1431 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Checkin Open
1431 days 4 hours ago
Haykee
here
1431 days 4 hours ago
Raydiz33
Here
1431 days 4 hours ago
jojo7784
Hi
1431 days 4 hours ago
macken
https://media.giphy.com/media/yuQi4S7rIFZGFAJ33e/giphy.gif
1431 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Hi idk if I can compete or not cause I'm competing in another immunity chall rn, so I just wanted to say I want to compete, but I don't want to take someone's spot! Gl!!
1431 days 4 hours ago
NotNicky333
Hi
1431 days 4 hours ago
Birks4444
hi
1431 days 4 hours ago
Rousso
hey
1431 days 4 hours ago
sergeant
Here
1431 days 4 hours ago
macken
https://media.giphy.com/media/dWhHUkuWnGxFK/giphy.gif
1431 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Here:

Logan
Cody
Joey
Macken
Nick
Birks
Jordan
Josh

{Not including Will in draw}
1431 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Playing:

Jordan
Logan
Macken

Nick
Birks <--- Logan's choice
Joey
1431 days 4 hours ago
J2999
This Power of Veto competition is called “Specifikarma” and here’s how it works:

In this competition, I will post a color level followed by a karma amount. You have two minutes to mail me a user with a karma amount as close to specified who is also of the color level requested.

After the two minutes have passed, the player who was FURTHEST from the amount asked for will be eliminated. This process will continue until the final round where the houseguest who sends the closest to the specified amount will win the Power of Veto.

Should any two or more houseguests use the same user, then the order you mailed comes into effect with the slowest of those players being the one at risk to be eliminated - depending on how the other players perform.

If a houseguest sends a user of the INCORRECT COLOR LEVEL, or EXCEEDS TWO MINUTES, they will automatically be eliminated, and that will be the only elimination for the round.

Any questions?

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!