This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S9: Nomination Ceremonies and Veto Meetings

Topic » S9: Nomination Ceremonies and..

1485 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Here is where Head of Households will nominate, and Veto ceremonies will occur.

Typically, nominations will be due by 5pm EST the following day, with veto decisions being due 1 hour after announcing veto winner, with a further hour for renom.
1484 days 5 hours ago
KingGeek
This is the nomination ceremony. It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I will turn both keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the memory wall.

The first houseguest I have nominated is...

*turns key 1*
VLAD appears.

The second houseguest I have nominated is...

*turns key 2*
ANTHONY appears.

I have nominated you, Vlad, and you, Anthony, for eviction.

Vlad - I appreciate you reaching out to me, however, I feel like there's still a slight disconnect between the two of us. After talking and getting to know everyone, I felt as though I knew the least about you as an individual, and while I do respect you as a person and a player, I do like to become more acquainted with people before stepping into gameplay.

Anthony - This was very tough since I've talked a considerable amount with everybody. First week nominations become a lot more difficult when there isn't anyone who explicitly hasn't reached out to you, and in my case I talked to everyone before and after my win. It ultimately came down to the fact that the conversations we did have were more brief compared to others, however, I did enjoy our conversations nonetheless! You're a strong competitor, and I'm sure you'll gun for that PoV.

I wish you both luck in the veto, and hope that we all are able to remain good spirits. This, of course, was not a personal jab at either of you gentlemen whatsoever as this is only our second in-game day and there's not much to go off of. This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1484 days 5 hours ago
LovelyKiss
https://media.giphy.com/media/DJ5ocExqhtDWM/giphy.gif
1484 days 2 hours ago
Vlad21
This is the veto meeting.

Anthony and myself have been nominated for eviction. I have the power to veto one of those nominations.

I have decided to use the Power of Veto on myself

Good luck nomming someone else Ashanti. *GETS READY FOR BATTLE*

https://38.media.tumblr.com/6f02c9c9ab42523e41e280ecf3774910/tumblr_inline_nzj6ssYBQh1t9z30l_500.gif
1484 days 2 hours ago
KingGeek
As Vlad has removed himself from the block, I have decided to renominate Christian in his place.

This veto ceremony is adjourned.
https://i.imgur.com/vGdsDIO.gif
1481 days 9 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
https://media.giphy.com/media/g0ai6vo4grLZcs3TY1/giphy.gif

This is the nomination ceremony. It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I will turn both keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the memory wall.

*turns key 1*
ABSOLITA appears.

*turns key 2*
FELIPE appears.

I have nominated you, Absolita, and you, Felipe, for eviction.

Absolita - You haven't reached out to me and you were very hostile towards me in the HOH competition. I don't remember doing anything to you, but you have had a recurring trend to attack me for no real reason. To make this clear, I did not join this game with anyone and you can tell your friends to stop wasting their time spreading false accusations about me.

Felipe - I don't really have much to go off of here. You haven't talked to me all that much and left me out of a chat to evict Anthony.

I wish you both the best of luck in the POV competition! The nomination ceremony is now adjourned

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Lny8H79QsEM/XWnBEKqxF4I/AAAAAAAAsQI/vuEs2GP7BUwr8t6Ztt1Y4qansfT4Pw1igCLcBGAs/s1600/noms.gif
1481 days 3 hours ago
KingGeek
Absolita and Felipe have been nominated for eviction. I have the power to veto one of Megan's nominations.

I have decided to USE the Power of Veto... on Absolita.
1481 days 3 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Since one of my nominees has been removed. I must name a replacement nominee and that person is.... Natalie :(

https://media.giphy.com/media/SWcEykVQygxUx6FVQ0/giphy.gif
1479 days 3 hours ago
Rousso
This is the nomination ceremony, as HOH I have to nominate two people for eviction.

It’s nothing person at all with me, it never is, I feel like I’ve proven I’m a pretty upfront player, and i definitely keep my word in this game. Over the past couple weeks with the house dynamic I definitely have felt a bit at the bottom of the totem pole, whether that’s the case or not, but I hope this week is an opportunity for me and some of you to see where my head is at, and I’m open to hearing what every person has to say.

With that being said I still have to nominate two people for eviction, so I hope there’s no hard feelings.

My first nomination is..

Anthony - There’s really nothing personal about this. I think you are a strong player with connections in this house. And that combined with your comp-abilities make you a big threat to me and many other people. I know you’re gonna fight for the veto and I fully expect you to do great at it. I’m the type of player where I need to build a relationship with someone before trust, and the only time we’ve really spoken is when it’s about the vote or something like that. Which is a two way street but we just don’t have much trust built between us.

My second nomination is....

Vlad - I don’t think we’ve spoken a single word to each other since the game started, which isn’t on you it’s on both of us. But had you won HOH I would not feel comfortable in the game at all right now. Which is scary for me to over look. I don’t know where your head is at is all. I wish you the best of luck in the veto as well.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned, good luck guys.
1479 days 2 hours ago
Vlad21

Anthony and myself have been nominated for eviction. I have the power to veto one of those nominations.

I have decided to use the Power of Veto on myself

Good luck nomming someone else Jordan .

https://38.media.tumblr.com/6f02c9c9ab42523e41e280ecf3774910/tumblr_inline_nzj6ssYBQh1t9z30l_500.gif
1479 days ago
Rousso
Congrats on the veto Vlad.

Welp, this is a difficult position to be in. I’m nominating this person because I think you’re a social player and I know you will campaign hard to stay. I think you’re a nice guy and it’s nothing personal.

So my replacement nominee is Wes.

Good luck you guys
1477 days 6 hours ago
iYBF

*turns key*
Jordan.

*turns key*
Natalie.

I have nominated you, Jordan, and you, Natalie, for eviction this week.

Jordan, this shouldn't come as a surprise as I was nominated by you last week. Obviously this is nothing personal, but is instead a defense tactic as the first attack came from you. I wish you'd been more open-minded in the previous weeks because if you had been, I may have made an attempt to be this week as well.

Natalie, I appreciate the offer of coins that you made to me to keep you safe and I am very thankful for the half coin I received as a down payment, but unfortunately I have decided that nominating you is the best option for me. After lying to me week after week, although I am usually a straight up and honest person, I had no problem going back on my word here.

I wish you both luck in the Veto Competition!

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1477 days 1 hour ago
Absol
hi this is a super fucking vulnerable moment for me im going through a lot right now but i'm already like 5 minutes late as i start this so i'm just gonna get to the point

i think this pov was kind of a completely terrible competition to win, because regardless of what i do i think i'm still losing out. i have a lot of respect for both of the nominees and the potential renoms as well, so my decision was definitely the most difficult i've had so far and most likely all season.

with all that being said.....

i'm choosing not to use the veto.

*closes box as a tear streams down my face*

i wish you two girls luck in the eviction and i'm sorry my guerrilla mission to get the season cancelled didn't work out.
1474 days 5 hours ago
LovelyKiss

*turns key 1*
Megan appears.

*turns key 2*
Billy appears.

I have nominated you, Megan, and you, Billy, for eviction.

https://media.giphy.com/media/22Po2NduNWlPi/giphy.gif

Megan - I don't have much to say here, we haven't talked all game and you asked to be evicted so here we are!

Billy - Same for you we haven't talked at all this game and i dont know where your heads at nothing personal.

and for the veto..
https://media1.tenor.com/images/ccd7da31790add263300d422ab68f3cd/tenor.gif
1474 days 2 hours ago
iYBF
Hi this is the Veto Meeting. I have the choice to either Veto Billy, Veto Megan, or not use the Power of Veto.

I have decided to USE the Power of Veto...

on Megan. I believe you deserve a second chance to redeem yourself and move forward. One outburst should not define your standing in the game.

Jake, as I have just Vetoed one of your nominees for eviction, you must name someone else as a replacement nominee.
1474 days 1 hour ago
LovelyKiss
As Anthony has removed Megan from the block, I have decided to renominate Julian in his place.

https://thatgrapejuice.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/britney.gif

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!