This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S9: Nomination Ceremonies and Veto Meetings

Topic » S9: Nomination Ceremonies and..

1487 days 17 hours ago
Absol
I sent my noms in advance cuz I wouldn’t be here but james never posted them so blame him for this being late =)

on phone so imma make this quick i gotta nom vlad and megan

and this point its nothing personal but i just feel the least connected to yall out of everyone left.

best of luck in the veto etc etc
1487 days 15 hours ago
Vlad21
This is the veto meeting.

Megan and myself have been nominated for eviction. I have the power to veto one of those nominations.

I have decided to use the Power of Veto on myself

Good luck nomming someone else Absolita .

https://38.media.tumblr.com/6f02c9c9ab42523e41e280ecf3774910/tumblr_inline_nzj6ssYBQh1t9z30l_500.gif
1487 days 14 hours ago
Absol
hi i have to renom

honestly... i was considering a lot of options for this ceremony and i had a little bit of a breakdown mentally and physically but i think i know what i have to do

i'm renomming anthony even tho i said i wouldn't cuz i'm crazy
1485 days 18 hours ago
KingGeek
This is the nomination ceremony. It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I will turn both keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the memory wall.

The first houseguest I have nominated is...

*turns key 1*
JORDAN appears.

The second houseguest I have nominated is...

*turns key 2*
CALYPSO appears.

I have nominated you, Jordan, and you, Calypso, for eviction.

Jordan - While we have been on the same page for most of the game and have unconditionally supported each other up to this point, I think we both strayed in opposite directions in terms of how we view the game at the moment. I feel as though had you had won the HOH, I would probably be in this position myself and that's not to denounce your game in anyway because I'd completely understand.

Calypso - You are also someone I cherished a lot in this game and similar to Jordan, last week was probably a major turning point in our in-game relationship. I think, mutually, there's a lack of trust between the both of us and I wouldn't doubt the idea of you potentially targeting me either, and as I said before, I'd completely understand and respect that.

I wish you both luck in the veto, and hope that we all are able to remain good spirits. I adore you both and this is ofcourse strictly game. This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1485 days 14 hours ago
BBMeganNicole

Jordan and Calypso have been nominated for eviction. I have the power to veto one of those nominations.

I have decided to use the Power of Veto on Jordan

Good luck nominating someone else Ashanti.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/703-org-network/images/8/84/BritneyVeto.gif
1485 days 14 hours ago
KingGeek
As Megan has removed Jordan from the block, I have decided to renominate Silver in his place.

This veto ceremony is adjourned.
https://i.imgur.com/vGdsDIO.gif
1483 days 20 hours ago
Vlad21
This is the nomination ceremony. It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I will turn both keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the memory wall.

*turns key 1*
Ashanti appears.

*turns key 2*
Absolita appears.

I have nominated you, Ashanti, and you, Absolita, for eviction.

Ashanti - We just started this game on the wrong foot and i doubt there is any way we solve that at this point and someone needed to take a shot at you at some point so ill try my luck.

Absolita - Im sure everyone knows about your power by now and i cant just have you veto Ashanti so here is to hoping someone will be able to beat you 2 in veto and that at least one of you would stay on the block.

I wish you both luck in the veto. This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1483 days 15 hours ago
Vlad21

Ashanti and Absolita have been nominated for eviction. I have the power to veto one of those nominations.

I have decided to not use the Power of Veto.

1483 days 15 hours ago
Absol
using my power of veto

good luck nomming someone else vlad

https://38.media.tumblr.com/6f02c9c9ab42523e41e280ecf3774910/tumblr_inline_nzj6ssYBQh1t9z30l_500.gif
1483 days 15 hours ago
Vlad21
As Absolita has removed himself from the block, I have decided to renominate Jake in his place.

1481 days 17 hours ago
BBMeganNicole

*turns key 1*
ABSOLITA appears.

*turns key 2*
CALYPSO appears.

I have nominated you, Absolita, and you, Calypso, for eviction.

Absolita - Probably not a surprise at this point in the game. I just have to do what I need to at this point.

Calypso - I'm sorry that it's you that has to go up. After talking it over with everyone I feel like you're the safest person to put up. It is nothing personal and I hope you know that.

I wish you both luck in the veto, and hope that we all are able to remain good spirits. I adore you both and this is of course strictly game. This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1481 days 14 hours ago
Absol
using my power of veto to save myself!

good luck nomming someone else megan

1481 days 14 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
As Absolita has removed himself from the block, I have decided to renominate Jordan in his place.

1481 days 14 hours ago
Rousso
https://media3.giphy.com/media/26ufnTqkeBdEqRy36/source.gif
1480 days 16 hours ago
Rousso
In really doesn't matter who i put up so best of luck in POV you three..

Nominating megan & absolita. I already put Vlad up on my 2 other HOH's so ya lol

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!