This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S8: Head of Household 13

Topic » S8: Head of Household 13

1607 days 17 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
*Advances to part 3*
1607 days 17 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
*Advances to part 3*
1607 days 17 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
*Advances to part 3*
1607 days 17 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
*Advances to part 3*
1607 days 17 hours ago
Jxhn
ivy you can stop
1607 days 17 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
*Advances to part 3*
1607 days 17 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
oh
1607 days 17 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
yay good game John!
1607 days 17 hours ago
Jxhn
good game I literally looked away for 2 seconds lol
1607 days 17 hours ago
J2999
In part two of the final Head of Household competition, you will have 3 parts to compete in.

PART A: You will need to message me to play this. In this part, you will be given 5 Big Brother related terms, may be singular words or numerous, and you will need to unscramble them in the fastest amount of time. You will be mailed the words, and your time will stop when you send your submission back, should it be incorrect the time will start again when I mail you back. Should you TIE, whoever took the least amount of submissions would win, if that is equal then whoever competed first would.

PART B: You will need to complete this JIGSAW. The fastest time will score this point. https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=1001c716c40b

PART C: You will need to send a mail saying ’Start my time’ then have 5 people who did not compete in this season, nor yourself, to mail me either your name or username. Once you are confident in your 5, mail ‘Stop my time’ and your time will be stopped. Winner will be person to correctly get the most in the shortest amount of time.

Whoever wins 2 of the 3 challenges will advance to part 3 and face-off against Ivy.

You have until 4pm EST Friday to compete.
1606 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Will start with Part A.
1606 days 18 hours ago
J2999
WORDS:

faohhehsoudlode - Head of Household
eewsteekrc - Secret week
lktcuboa - Blackout
permeeonmceenitnal - Replacement nominee
aboodrkc - Backdoor
1606 days 18 hours ago
J2999
John correctly identified all 5 phrases in 44 seconds.
1606 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Matt correctly identified 2 phrases in 6 mins 28 secs.

JOHN scores the point this round.
1606 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Next we will do Part C.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!