This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S8: Nomination Ceremonies and Veto Meetings

Topic » S8: Nomination Ceremonies and..

1614 days 17 hours ago
nathorix
This is the nomination ceremony.

It is my duty as the head of household to nominate two houseguests for eviction..

When I turn the keys, the face of the houseguests I am nominating will appear on the memory wall.

The first houseguest I am nominating is..
*Turns key*

Ashley

The second houseguest I am nominating is..
*Turns key*
Joey.

Ashley- You're a BEAST in comps. Now, many people including myself think that you are Joey are a tight duo, and I agree.

Joey- I have gone back and forth on this, from having a clear mind to wanting to nominate somebody else, to going right back to you. The only reason im deciding to put my foot down is because if you won veto, you would probably use it on Ashley, and that is a no no for me. To be honest, I dont want to see you go, I wish you the best of luck in the veto.
1612 days 15 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
This is the nomination ceremony.

It is my duty as the head of household to nominate two houseguests for eviction..

When I turn the keys, the face of the houseguests I am nominating will appear on the memory wall.

The first houseguest I am nominating is..
*Turns key*

Melinda

The second houseguest I am nominating is..
*Turns key*
Matt

I'm nominating you guys because I haven't connected with you guys that much. I wish you both the best of luck in the veto competition.
1611 days 15 hours ago
jojo7784
This round makes me sad because I really wish I could use it on one of you but knowing who will probably go up I just can’t.

I have decided not to use the POV.
1610 days 12 hours ago
jojo7784
I’m nominating Nathan and Harry. I don’t like y’all so yeah um that’s it
1609 days 15 hours ago
harrywasnak
This is the veto ceremony. Since I won the Power of Veto, I get to veto one of Joey’s nominees. Nathan, I have a lot of respect for you as a person and a player, but I think I needed to win this one. I’m using the Power of Veto on myself.
1609 days 13 hours ago
jojo7784
Rose is my replacement nominee
1608 days ago
Jxhn
This is the nomination ceremony. One of my responsibilities as Head Of Household is to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I will turn the keys of the houseguests I am nominating and their faces will appear on the memory wall.

The first houseguest I have nominated is...
*turns key*
1608 days ago
Jxhn
Jimmy.
1608 days ago
Jxhn
The second houseguest I have nominated is...
*turns key*
1608 days ago
Jxhn
Raul.
1608 days ago
Jxhn
I have nominated you Jimmy and you Raul.

Raul I think I speak for a few of the houseguests when I say you haven’t connected to very many of us. It’s down to the wire and This wasn’t a personal choice. It’s hard to know where you stand when I don’t feel connected to you.

Jimmy, you have threatened me And put me down and then have the nerve to not come to
me one on one to guarantee your safety. this shouldn’t come as a surprise. I’m sure you’ll throw another temper tantrum over this one.

this nomination ceremony is adjourned
1608 days ago
Jxhn
https://media.tenor.com/images/409b4f9bda40c537b68b8437319c5f22/tenor.gif
1608 days ago
BadGirlsClubfan
not the threats oh nooo!!
1608 days ago
BadGirlsClubfan
thanks for safety zaddy jxhn
1607 days 14 hours ago
jojo7784
I like both people on the block so I have to save the one I have talked to more.

I am vetoing Jimmy.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!