This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5: Nomination Ceremonies and Veto Meetings

Topic » S5: Nomination Ceremonies and..

1854 days 1 hour ago
Lalisa
The second houseguest that I have nominated is...

Alex.
1854 days 1 hour ago
Lalisa
I have nominated you Grace and you Alex.

I have nominated you guys because you seem to be extremely close (on each other's first pages) and you two were the first two immediately following the HOH to run into my pms to congratulate me, which to me showed a lack of social awareness to really only talk to me following my win.

Goodluck in the POV.

The nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1853 days 6 hours ago
Lalisa
This is the veto meeting.

Grace and Alex have been nominated for eviction, but I have the power to veto one of the nominations.

I have decided...
NOT to use the Power of Veto.

Goodluck to the both of you for this eviction.

With that being said, this Veto meeting is adjourned.
1851 days 12 hours ago
GrrrImABear
This is the nomination ceremony.

As current Head of Household, it is my responsibility to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

I will turn two keys to announce the names of the houseguests I have nominated.
1851 days 12 hours ago
GrrrImABear
The first houseguest that I have nominated for eviction is...

Sagar.
1851 days 12 hours ago
GrrrImABear
The second houseguest that I have nominated for eviction is...

Chili.
1851 days 11 hours ago
GrrrImABear
I have nominated you, Chili, and you, Sagar for eviction.

This nomination set may come as a surprise, but I feel that it’s necessary. You two are an inseperable pair that is unstoppable once you guys get going and have each other’s backs more than anyone else’s. You two also burned me the last time that I played with you guys and I’m not going to wait around until you decide to change your mind once again. You guys both have the Veto to play for, so i wish you both the best of luck.

With that said, this nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1851 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
This is the veto meeting. Chili and I have been nominated for eviction, but I have the power to veto one of the nominations.

I have decided....

to use the veto on Chili

I also walk from the game good luck everyone
1850 days 9 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
im using my pass JAMES! :D
1850 days 9 hours ago
Lalisa
This is the nomination ceremony.

As current Head of Household, it is my responsibility to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

I will turn two keys to announce the names of the houseguests I have nominated.
1850 days 9 hours ago
Lalisa
The first houseguest that I have nominated is...

Patrick.
1850 days 9 hours ago
Lalisa
The second houseguest that I have nominated is...

Alex.
1850 days 9 hours ago
Lalisa
I have nominated you Patrick and you Alex.

No need for words, goodluck in the POV.

The nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1850 days 4 hours ago
GrrrImABear
I'll make it official here.

Never in all of my time here seen someone result to such pathetic lengths such as Chili has. The way that his insults and comments from the group chat, through other games' chats, and in pm's has been disgusting for the last 24 hours, especially your behavior towards Alex, and the overall toleration and acceptance of these statements is truly disheartening.

If you win, congrats, I know that you probably need this success in your life more than any of us, based on the extent you decided to take your insults.

Alex, congrats on surviving through this week as my exit ends Chili's HoH.

I must say that I've thoroughly enjoyed my time through two seasons with James and Raul as hosts. I hope that moving forward you guys have more clear rules in how players are allowed to manipulate production for their own benefit. I addressed you two with the comments Chili was making and it wasn't publicly addressed - either for an admission for your own fault in over-stepping, if that's what happened, or to publicly state that it wasn't said and shut down everything Chili has been doing. That and the fact that Sagar was excused as "joking" when he made comments about my education/career that were clearly personal really bothered me, when for some reason I was snapped at for not making any comments at that time yesterday.

Hope my quit allows you guys to speed things up with this season that you're already sick of. Love you all, except Chili, hope any of you wins, unless Chili wins by default because everyone else is done dealing with his crazy ass.

And with that, I peace out. If you wanna chat after this, let me know. I had a great time through most of the season, but this is a cultivatingly negative environment that's just going to spiral out, but this is just a game, and I don't need that.

Rawr!
1850 days 2 hours ago
Lalisa
Seeing as Patrick quit, I was asked to make a replacement nominee so I am nominating Red, sorry

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!