This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S4: Finale

Topic » S4: Finale

1867 days 3 hours ago
MrBird
n e ways here i go woo!
1867 days 3 hours ago
J2999
GrrrImABear
Who had the most wins, Newz?

Sagar. Sagar had 5, Chili 4, Newz and yourself had 3.
1867 days 3 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Oh, Sagar king
1867 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
tbf we should count how i dominated the comp round prejury LMAO
1867 days 3 hours ago
MrBird
My favorite player was...
Chili!
Ok well this is obviously biased but for this award its understandable LMAO we were friends before the game and I enjoyed watching him just slay everyone so effortlessly week after week and literally being safe every single week and just winning things effortlessly and just overrall an enjoyable person to have on the season.
1867 days 3 hours ago
MrBird
now james can say his fave c:
1867 days 3 hours ago
J2999
and finally my favorite player.
1867 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
4 min agoobscurity
my question for the final HOH was what was the best move i made in this game and my answer was becoming friends with chili :)

<3 SO CUTE
1867 days 3 hours ago
J2999
My favorite player this season was...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Josh R.!

Josh never failed to fill me in on every detail occurring his game, was generally always active, alerting when he would not be attending.

He had a good edit to watch, made moves, definitely rootable!

Though I did really like most of the cast!!
1867 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Thank you to everyone for playing this season.

I know I, and Raul I believe, enjoyed hosting very much, and we hope you enjoyed playing!

Congrats again to Newz on your win, and congrats to those who have won an award.

Thanks one more time! <3
1867 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
that was such a crock of shit lmao
1867 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Oh, final thing I'll post the nomination tables etc, I will be posting in the SKYPE VL, which you will all be added to, the POWER RANKS soon so you can see where you fall compared to past players!
1867 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
my only award was worst move :)

see u all in all stars (:
1867 days 3 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Oooh yas! Wonderful finale and an amazing season to play! Great job the both of you! :)

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!