This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3: Head of Household 14

Topic » S3: Head of Household 14

1932 days 10 hours ago
J2999
If you have any questions, please SKYPE me!

Good luck :)
1932 days 9 hours ago
J2999
PART 3 CHECK IN
1932 days 9 hours ago
Latisha0987
here
1932 days 9 hours ago
ghrocky100
here
1932 days 8 hours ago
J2999
For part 3 of the Final Head of Household competition of the season, I will ask you a question I asked a juror.

Each juror responded with 2 answers, and your job is to tell me which answer is TRUE.

There are 8 questions, 1 per juror, and whoever scores the most after all 8 will be the final Head of Household.

You have exactly 2 minutes from the moment I post the question to send an answer.

If we have a tie after 8 questions, we will go to a tiebreaker.

Any questions?
1932 days 8 hours ago
ghrocky100
sounds good, we mail you?
1932 days 8 hours ago
J2999
Yessir :)
1932 days 8 hours ago
J2999
Ok first question coming up...
1932 days 8 hours ago
J2999
Who did Logan believe was the most disloyal player?

A- Latisha: She and I made amends from our rocky past and she was my F2, her voting me proved her disloyalty.

B- Alex:  People in the jury house have expressed he was disloyal, so going off of that he seems the most disloyal.
1932 days 8 hours ago
J2999
Alex answered B.
Latisha answered B.

Correct answer was A.

Neither score.

Question 2 coming up...
1932 days 8 hours ago
J2999
Who does Red think deserves to be in the final 3 out of houseguests NOT in the final 3?

A- Me (Red): because I totally slayed those comps!

B- Vlad: because of his good gameplay.
1932 days 8 hours ago
J2999
Alex answered A.
Latisha answered A.

Correct answer was B.

Again, neither score.

Question 3 coming up....
1932 days 8 hours ago
J2999
Who does Silver think made it further in the game than they deserved to?

A- Vlad: The only big move he made in the game was taking me out, and even that was stupid because I wasn’t a bigger threat than Latisha comp wise.

B- Britt: While I was in the game all she did was follow Vlad, and she only reached out to me when she was in danger.
1932 days 8 hours ago
J2999
Alex answered B.
Latisha answered B.

Correct answer was B.

Both score, and are on 1 point :)

Question 4 coming up....
1932 days 8 hours ago
J2999
What was Sharon's biggest regret?

A- My biggest regret was not talking to Alex. He was the reason why I was out in the first place! He wanted to get me out. All because of a stupid vice/virtue decision.

B- My biggest regret was joining the Latisha/Hufus/Silver alliance with Red. Silver told me I should join and I thought they were good but I guess trying to get one of your allies out is good gameplay

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!