This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING, FINALE, REUNION, ETC.

Topic » JURY QUESTIONING, FINALE,..

2091 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
The episodes will start airing in the coming weeks btw
2091 days 8 hours ago
Kelly2722
I love making an impact
2091 days 8 hours ago
Kelly2722
Me @ coming weeks.. didn’t you already write them??
2091 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Well actually morelike the coming days
2091 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Likely will premiere tomorrow but we’ll see
2091 days 8 hours ago
Kelly2722
Will we have access to the DR’s before then? I wanna see what these fuckers said about me lmao
2091 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I’m thinking of opening it once the episodes are finished airing? Hmm maybe
2091 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
If you want them now hmu
2091 days 8 hours ago
Kelly2722
I want them now Jules
2091 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
K.C Chen*
2091 days 8 hours ago
Latisha0987
i want them now too
2091 days 8 hours ago
Kelly2722
Hehehehe I feel like I’m gonna receive so much hate mail after this
2091 days 8 hours ago
TroyHay27
Okay?
2091 days 8 hours ago
BluJay112
To avoid having the same exact list, as kasey and I shared many opinions this season, I decided to make a top 3 for my favorite.

3rd - Connor. You provided actual great gameplay (and confessionals) while also portraying a sort of underdog, given you weren't in the girls alliance. Definitely was rooting for a Vanuatu-esque win from you, but nonetheless proud!

2nd - Luca. I tried manifest it from day 1. A manifestation that we could watch you win our hearts all season long. For the very little rounds you were here, you provided endless entertainment and rootable moments, but much like Kaitlyn, it wasn't in your future. If you made it to jury, you'd easily take the first spot.

1st - Latisha. Going into this, I didn't know who I'd select tonight as my first, but honestly, you provided endless #goodfeeds along with competition wins and questionable strategic plays. Even though I was hard on you in public and in the production chat, I really did root for you.

Nonetheless, Christina you were nearly all three of our winner picks from the beginning. You played a fantastic game, congrats to you and this entire cast!

(panera)
2091 days 7 hours ago
C_Shizz96
THANK YOU ALL OMG

open group

Kaseyhope’s Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!