This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING, FINALE, REUNION, ETC.

Topic » JURY QUESTIONING, FINALE,..

2084 days ago
Kaseyhope101
You all have 24 hours to ask away and such, and cast your votes.

I’ll probably reveal either a bit earlier, or the day after tomorrow, depending on how this all pans out.

But here is where Latisha & Christina get to defend their games, and jurors get to speak!
2084 days ago
Kelly2722
Okay bitches, let’s start this off.

Chris, now it’s apparent that you had a wonderful strategy throughout the game, however you have made this game very personal and a simple apology isn’t going to be accepted by me. Why should I give you my vote after you have called me very derogatory terms?

Latisha, I was most loyal to you in this game and you turned your back on me over and over again, and like a fool I kept on forgiving you. So why should I give you my vote after you have been so unloyal and disrespectful to me?
2084 days ago
Latisha0987
Kelly,

After hearing about your secret veto being fake, I had second thoughts of working with you and realized the kind of game you're playing. So that's the part that kinda got me second thoughts of working with you.

For your question, you should vote for me because I think I've played a better social and strategic game than Christina. I think that everyone was more comfortable talking with me than her and when I'm HOH I take threats out of the game and not the inactive/floaters.
2084 days ago
Kelly2722
Okay to pin-point against your answer, my secret veto was a real thing and I was completely honest with you until after you turned against me during the double eviction. So you had alternate motives that I’d like to hear as to why you were unloyal to me.
2084 days ago
Latisha0987
ok i thought the secret veto was the challenge advantage thing. im confused. but anyways. I think that at the double eviction, evicting Chandler would be very bad at my game at that point. Jessie was so inactive that I couldnt count on him and the fact that you wont listen to me at that time made me decide that evicting Jessie would be better for my game.
2084 days ago
Kelly2722
Ok, very interesting answer. Thanks for your time.
2083 days 23 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
I have a question for the both of you. This will determine who gets my Jury vote, won’t state which of the two question’s matters more to me.

Chris - If you had to pick one player, who is the best player in the Jury? Also why do you think you deserve to win over Latisha?

Latisha - Is there anything you specifically regret in this game? Also why do you think you deserve to win over Chris?

If you could answer these question’s, I’d be appreciative of the response’s thank you. I must say that your alliance dominated the game and had everybody fooled. You two we’re probably my favorite from the alliance obviously and I honestly don’t think there’s anybody that deserves to be sitting there more then you two. So congratulations on a wonderful game and I genuinely wish the best of the luck for both of your future’s in your personal lives.
2083 days 23 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Kelly, me using derogatory terms is not a personal attack. For you to say that I have made this game personal is a fair statement because I have, and you have also made it very personal for me as well. You were rude to me only because the things I did in this game did not seem to your liking to please you and you did not get your way and that's not me calling myself a victim. That's me defending myself. My game play speaks for itself, what my counter part also final 2 member fails to realize is that everybody in this game was a target. I got rid of Pie and Troy because they were targets to me, just because you do not see them as bigger threats to you all doesn't mean they weren't threats to begin with despite the competition wins, when you go into the big brother house everybody is threatening. So me getting rid of them is benefiting my personal game, and that's what Big Brother is about.
2083 days 23 hours ago
Latisha0987
Ryan,

You know how much I regret putting you up there. I have grown so close to you and garret, you've read my fanfic and we had such wonderful conversations. I felt that putting you up for nomination and eviction was my biggest regret because after you left, I felt that I lost a very good friend in the game that would've help me mentally.
2083 days 23 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Chris - If you had to pick one player, who is the best player in the Jury? Also why do you think you deserve to win over Latisha?

Hey Ryan, Connor's game play was extremely excellent in the point of he was under the radar no one really saw him as a threat and he wasn't afraid to make moves. Now on the other hand, Kelly's game play was very extreme and he was very vocal. He also wasn't afraid to make moves and made who his targets are known. Both are very strong in my opinion. This isn't me trying to beg and plead for their votes this is just me saying who I think had really good game play that are in the jury. Also, I think I should win over Latisha because I kept my heart on sleeve. I was very social in this game, and my strategic game play speaks for itself. I've voted in majority every time I wasn't HoH or nominated for eviction. I made myself a target since day one by winning the first HoH. Again, I wasn't afraid to make moves that was needed and beneficial for my game play.
2083 days 23 hours ago
Kelly2722
Okay Chris I also have a follow up to you.

It kinda baffles me that you say that you were just defending yourself to when I was “rude to you”. I’d like to know a situation where I was the person who started animosity between us, because to my knowledge, all of my arguments were civil and they were in game perspective. I had never attacked you personally so I want to know why you personally attacked me over arguments that were strictly game-related.
2083 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Noting that basically everything (meetings & comps) were removed this season, so the ability to find “receipts” is mostly gone
2083 days 22 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Kelly, there would be a lot of fights where you started it specifically right after I flipped the vote in Chandler's favor. You were so head strung and your took your anger and frustration out on me. I'm not saying what I did was right in those senses. Like tonight, you literally came at me because I didn't want to do the challenge at 9:30 and had snide remarks because I had to work yesterday and went on a date thereafter. So yes in times when we fought I was defending myself as were you. We both insulted each other, I called you derogatory terms and you called me fat. We both got personal with each other. So don't play as though you're the victim when you've attacked me personally also.
2083 days 22 hours ago
Kelly2722
I find it funny how you think that me pointing out how the competition was pushed back a day for you, but not even a half hour for me, is somehow attacking you??? No, you blew the situation out of proportion and started calling me derogatory terms. I am not “playing a victim”, no. I am a victim of your bullying. You made every argument in the game personal so me calling you “fat” ONE TIME LIKE THREE WEEKS AGO was self fucking defense. Don’t you even fucking try to flip shit on me to cover up your mistakes. I’ve made fucking mistakes before, but unlike you I don’t need to blame my mistakes on other people. If you want my fucking vote, and if you want my fucking respect then you’ll be a fucking man and apologize.
2083 days 9 hours ago
C_Shizz96
I’ve already apologized to you and it was sincere. You’re the one who decided not take my apology for what it’s worth but that’s on you.
2083 days 8 hours ago
Kelly2722
K. I have no other questions. Good luck to you both.

open group

Kaseyhope’s Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!